Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clare is a strong ( but extremely needy) twit with an unhealthy obsession for jumpers without shoulders.
Clare is unable to lip sync to songs
Clare enjoys a daily car conference
Clare has dirty indicators
Clare has her heating on 24/7
Clare fails to protect her son
Clare is a good mogel
Clare is a throwback to the early 2000’s .
Clare looks leathery when the filter slips
Clare dances to show how strong she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the new thread, I don’t know how to make them!

Let’s see what woes the weekend brings for Clare the best mummy evvvvvver

Cleaning car but not the indicator 🤣

I went to the carwash yesterday, can't believe i didn't take the opportunity to make a TikTok 😵

Have we discussed the "baddest alive" camo short video? Because i am actually speechless 🙈🤣

I am still waiting for someone to start a thread on Rachel 😏

Our Clares tan tash on this is bad but the real star of the show is her left eyebrow...... that positioning is something else 🤣
Yes defo. Rachel is well deserved of her own thread 👏 😄

Reactions: 1
What the duck is she babbling on about now? The story absolutely makes no sense whatsoever 🤷‍♀️

The only things i took from it are:-

1) She is still going on about her relationship with Robbie
2) Her ego is as massive as ever

There are just some things that you don't say out loud cos you look like a massive cocky bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My guys I lost yas lol… swear she needs to move on from her broken heart and them big bird ankle warmers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t with those hairy leg warmers! At this point she’s got to be trolling us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.