Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit looks like the end of week meal you make with all the shite in the fridge before you do a shop 🙈
---

Should come with a trigger warning ⚠
My mum likes to call those meals "if its". If it's in the cupboard we're eating it 😂
---
"I try to be a good person and a good mummy and it's just never good enough"

Newsflash, Clare, the opinions of strangers on the internet are a lot less important than the opinions of you Son. Perhaps you should be focusing more on the good mummy part, which, I'm not sure if you're aware, doesn't involve tiktok.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice she doesn’t wear the pink lippy anymore.. I duno if it’s her teeth or she’s over filled her lips so much she can’t hardly close her mouth in her car conference

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch her live
Every so often she just poses and pouts to eye fuckery and I can’t stand it
Her wrinkled face on them pics reminds me of the skin On milk you get when you boil it
Literally made my skin crawl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh well done clare horsey claps we found someone to mend the car.. yes someone offered to do it for ree but I wasn't brought up like that I pay my way so someone is doing it much much cheaper.
I have been crying horsey orange fake tan tears all day people have been so nice.. clap horsey clap clap..well done clare ur video worked..

Now for those of u out there that love to see her white hands and orange face enjoy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Our Lord Jesus and saviour couldn't help out that skin ffs, she looks like she got a cheap 10 day all inclusive on the far side of the sun and has been applying bbq sauce as suncream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh well done clare horsey claps we found someone to mend the car.. yes someone offered to do it for ree but I wasn't brought up like that I pay my way so someone is doing it much much cheaper.
I have been crying horsey orange fake tan tears all day people have been so nice.. clap horsey clap clap..well done clare ur video worked..

Now for those of u out there that love to see her white hands and orange face enjoy
She probably went to the garage with her stupid wee girly voice acting like silly billy clare thinking she'd get it cheaper and they've thought shes a pure fanny charge her more 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.