Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claresurey #6 I'll tell my story soon, with a face like an Eat Me Prune

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I stumbled across this woman last night talking about another account 'which she's not going to name' that is posting about her and telling viewers she's not letting it get to her. The thing is that I can't find another account that's talking about her and looking at her account down a rabbit hole - not many accounts talk about her anyways so who is the rant aimed at?

I have so many questions... Is she of mixed heritage or is she black facing? Is that a syrup on her head or what? Does she really have kids and when exactly does she look after them as she's constantly posting... Where in the UK is she?

Sorry just absolutely bamboozled.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is blackfishing, she’s very much white.
she has 1 son she’s a single mummy and her son is her world.
Yes it’s a wig (hairpiece)
She lives in Windsor
There has been a couple of accounts that have called out her behaviour but her followers mass report and the videos get removed. There’s a few videos out there I love the thousands of comments on them that call out her woe is me behaviour

Reactions: 6
Thing is, by her doing videos saying someone has made a video about her but she wont name them, people will just go looking anyway. She is best off just saying nothing. She's either really thick or an attention seeker. Or a thick attention seeker

Reactions: 10
Clare acting like she’s the only person in the world that has to pay for the general upkeep of her car… also sounds a bit beggy like she’s wanting some of her creepy followers to send her some cash to help

Reactions: 6
Claire u could buy a new car if you stopped buying new outfits to dance around in on tik Tok .

Reactions: 5
There was a video posted by that account which was about being her b racist and blackfishing but I lost it and can't find the account name. Nothing comes up when I search 'We Hate Clare' πŸ’”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.