Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want someone to write on her post that she has a tattle thread, just so j know she's defo aware of it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only thing I can find is this profile bit it hasn't been updated for weeks.. has she fabricated up another story
Screenshot_20230216_150440_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 3
Live and its all me me me again poor me duck off clare you'd give a paracetamol a sore heed with all your moaning 🤣

Reactions: 2
What the hell is she wearing on her legs? And that bleeping movement she's doing that is supposed to be a dance, duck me I thought she was having a epileptic fit !!
It looks like she’s in a plant pot or knee deep in tit 😂

Reactions: 1
Again for someone who isn’t bothered by trolls there sure is a lot of content dedicated to ‘them’…..😳😳

I've been trying to work out why i cant stand Clare so much and this is my conclusion....apparently when there's a weak member of a dog pack, the other dogs can smell the weakness & desperation of an older dog, so they'll attack. It's a bit like Clare, you can smell shes a desperate, needy weak old dog and you can't help but go on the attack ...

Reactions: 2
Claresurey #6 Constant lies and no one forgets, The Future ex wife of 4Yogits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Claresurey #6 Filtered Clare, same fake hair. Desperate for a date but doesn't want to copulate!

• Haha
Claresurey #6 It's all me me me and legs at quarter to three, my life is hard and no one is taking me up the Shard. I'm a shite cook and I drive a Nissan Juke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She either fake tans bleeping terribly or LOOK at what happens when the tanning filter malfunctions. So patchy!

69D59ABE-3A03-4D5F-B9CD-993D1D413155.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.