Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless her. Our Clare has been through so much. She's a surviver is our Clare. An inspiration to many. Thank god she's so tiny and petite otherwise it would just be horrendous for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who's taking the ring light on the date? Have you discussed content creation?
A Ring Light is the only Ring I’m getting close too, thought we’d visit some care homes, film people without permission then id thrust my crotch towards the screen with a Barely Conscious Lady in Background

Then I’ll just Sit in a Bra whinging

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I wish I could tell you all my story, sniff, I really can't, sniff, but soon I think I will be able to. Then why bleeping say it if you cant tell it??

There is no bleeping story. Robbie dumped you. If his ex was causing problems then he should have backed you and not been a wimp yes clare you fake orange horse a WIMP. Get over it. End of your story!!

Oh and your other story that you were bullied for being overweight and you lost 6 stone .. yes we all know that!!

Reactions: 6
Oh I wish I could tell you all my story, sniff, I really can't, sniff, but soon I think I will be able to. Then why bleeping say it if you cant tell it??

There is no bleeping story. Robbie dumped you. If his ex was causing problems then he should have backed you and not been a wimp yes clare you fake orange horse a WIMP. Get over it. End of your story!!

Oh and your other story that you were bullied for being overweight and you lost 6 stone .. yes we all know that!!
Imagine having to male up fake stories in your head so you have something to talk about...

But... but she paid a doctor to cut out half her stomach so she could be a teeny weeny petite little size 6 fairy 🥺🥺🥺

It was such a tough life for her before when she looked like a big fatty fat duck whale 🥺👉🏻👈🏻 no one else would understand what it's like to be overweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.