Claresurey #5 Crispy Hot Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to take a moment to pay my respects to our beloved mushroom domeπŸ„, pictured here with it's childhood friends. Gone but not forgotten πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š Fly high, sweet hair piece πŸ‘Ό
Picsart_23-02-14_22-19-38-215.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Clare’s dating profile single yummy mummy, mogel, aesthetics practitioner. Looking for lurve

every single photo filtered to duck! Could you imagine all the pictures then this wrinkled prune turns up looking 20+ years older than she should!

I wonder if it was her tinder date that caused the knee scabs 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just want to take a moment to pay my respects to our beloved mushroom domeπŸ„, pictured here with it's childhood friends. Gone but not forgotten πŸ™πŸ»πŸ•Š Fly high, sweet hair piece πŸ‘Ό
View attachment 1960570
I have never wished more than for Clare babe to see this and make a TikTok about it, with the photo in the background.

You know, if she actually possessed a sense of humour it could be a pretty good post for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any men on here that would take one for the team and find our Clare’s tinder bio? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm tempted to delete my Tinder and start all over again as a guy and find her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs just finished a crappy shift at work, sat down for some Tik tok time and first thing that comes up is old pepperami on live moaning about her life and relationships is this the only thing she has to talk about??? Like ever?! duck off clare get in the real world love 😴😴
---
Ffs just finished a crappy shift at work, sat down for some Tik tok time and first thing that comes up is old pepperami on live moaning about her life and relationships is this the only thing she has to talk about??? Like ever?! duck off clare get in the real world love 😴😴
A lot of her clothes are really old she just said.. no tit. 🀣

Reactions: 2
What have I missed??
She went on and on about how she wishes she could tell her story but she's been told not too, in the most depressive tone, pretending to stop herself from crying, how tough her life has been, how the trolls troll her.. Really putting it on.. Was like a terrible scene in hollyoaks...so fake..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.