Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
I reckon she has a tick list for each day.

Post the following:

Flammable lingerie mogelling montage
One about how my life is so hard being me
How ill my dad is and my mum is just his carer
2022 was a bad year but I'm a fighter
Car conference because someone is a troll because they didn't agree with my positive outlook on life
Dylan is my everything and I am an amazing mummy

Edit to add Clone Clare - it's made a comeback

• Haha
Reactions: 13

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Why does she try to be sultry but also aggressive but also like she has ricketts at the same time. It’s not a look hunneyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clare, I'll give you my secret recipe to an actually really nice spag bol.

-onion
-garlic
-peppers
-grated carrot for sweetness
-mince obviously
-an oxo cube
-some Worcester sauce
-mixed herbs
-tin of tomatoes

It takes maybe 10 minutes longer than a jar of sauce, theres actual vegetables in it for your growing child and it isn't crammed full of sugar.

Reactions: 12

Icedcoffee1

VIP Member
Update. Dad's still ill. Care home into lock down.
Got all all excited for Xmas, you know because tough year n all that. Bought trees the lot.
Not gonna cry. Mum and dad so much love for each other.
Boiled eggs for Dylan was gonna have them in his room, but she dropped them as she had no sleep.

• Haha
So I’ve been seeing Clare for a while now on my fyp, and she’s probably one of the biggest icks on there. She literally makes me cringe so much, that I actually felt abit sorry for her at the beginning, but now she’s becoming more and more ‘popular bigger ick’ I feel like she’s pissing me off. She’s so smug, I can’t deal with the fake ‘nicey nice’ placcy claw clip steno ponytail and the horrific outfits. She’s doing it all for a bite because she’s clocked onto the fact her circa 2002 dress sense, leather skin, awful miming, bad dancing is getting her more and more attention so she’s well and truely dangling the carrot for more ‘trolling’ so she can play innocent victim card. So this’ll probs be the first and last comment I make about her because I can’t bare to give her anymore satisfaction of talking about her. 🤐

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
"someone once told me, when you're happy you hear the music but when you are sad you understand the lyrics"

..... the lyrics in the videos previous to this hit deep man. They were classics such as "pretty girls walk like this" and "I need a big boy".

Think i am going to have to call in sick from work today those songs have effectes me so much 😭💔

• Haha

SC11

VIP Member
I've just come across this woman, jesus christ. Is it for real, or is it a joke? What's with the cheap nylon clothes? The hair...omg and the make up. The dances just top it off.
Is she a piss take account? Surely it's not for real??

• Haha