Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really rips my knitting the way she goes on about being a single mum! It’s not like the dad isn’t present and doesn’t do his fair share! God forbid her son spends time with his dad! I bet she gets a good amount of maintenance too! She wouldn’t know single parent try doing it with no help no maintenance ffs she’s so hard done by!

📣📣 NO ONE CARES 📣📣
She just comes across so smug and patronising

I really hope that comment is a piss take 🤣
A113D237-5B2A-4E7D-898B-FDC61F7863CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am convinced at this point that some of us have crossed paths in real life 💃😂

Also i thought she left her live so she could watch a film and snuggle on sofa with her son yet here she is dancing and posting 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t usually comment on other people’s looks but I’ve never seen someone so unattractive have such a high opinion of themselves or act so cocky. It’s baffling. Granted, she puts a lot of effort into her appearance but she’s not pretty. Imagine if she was more natural and stopped dancing around like a prick!

Reactions: 10
Christ alive she couldn't have been fishing for compliments any harder in that bodysuit video.

"I know you're all going to say I don't need shapewear because I'm just so impossibly tiny and petite. But, guys, I do get folds in my crepey skin when I sit down" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ alive she couldn't have been fishing for compliments any harder in that bodysuit video.

"I know you're all going to say I don't need shapewear because I'm just so impossibly tiny and petite. But, guys, I do get folds in my crepey skin when I sit down" 🙄
I couldn't watch it all 🤣

She is buying from TikTok shop a lot lately. Wonder how long til she starts linking tat? I mean she could have been selling the veggie chopper that everyone was....... oh wait, she doesn't cook with veg does she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I couldn't watch it all 🤣

She is buying from TikTok shop a lot lately. Wonder how long til she starts linking tat? I mean she could have been selling the veggie chopper that everyone was....... oh wait, she doesn't cook with veg does she 🤣🤣
This chopper is half the price of one's on the high Street, yet it still cuts through the toughest of fruits and vegetables. Watch as I chop this jar of tomato sauce.
*shrapnel everywhere

OH MY GOD. IT'S AMAZING .

*pause to fish body suit from arse and minge
Screenshot_20230112_011449_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230112_011449_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those furry boots with the leotard.. im sorry but what look is she going for here? Sexy yeti? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those furry boots with the leotard.. im sorry but what look is she going for here? Sexy yeti? 😂
They're not even boots.
Who actually sits there and thinks those furry leg warmers will look great with this body suit.
Yeah we'll wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They're not even boots.
Who actually sits there and thinks those furry leg warmers will look great with this body suit.
Yeah we'll wear them.
Because she has seen photos from late 90s / early 00s rave/clubbing scene and thinks the young girls look great.

Problems are:-

1) She is not young
2) It is 2023
3) She is not going to a rave / clubbing - she is at home with her ring light

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.