Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was it who mentioned they had a crooked bottom tooth and I said I had too? Well I booked into the dentist next Monday to get it fixed. Nothing as bad as clares bit it did promt me to finally get it sorted 😆😆😆
Me! Haha. I'd love mine fixed but I also kind of can't be arsed so well done for not being lazy like me 🤣

Her hair tie broke so she has to wear her hair down and without hair piece

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dylan gets his mates round and one of the kids dads fancies her…only for it to be one of the sad sacks in her comments

Reactions: 3
School mums have been gossiping about her......

... ah tit, was meant to be wrong answers only 😏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freddies jeans ban her from wearing them due to her having pancake ass and thats no good for business

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her car gets towed due to her being parked up too long due to the volume of car conferences she has

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Factory workers are having a revolution and sewing in the shoulders on all tops

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.