Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan’s got his first girlfriend so she’s now got to compete with a 9 year old girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Dylan doesn’t see her latest TT as I’m absolutely pissing myself her son said she’s an amazing cook but she didn’t actually cook anything she heat up ready made mash, veg in a steam bag frozen Yorkshire puds and sausage 🤣 Clare that’s not cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope Dylan doesn’t see her latest TT as I’m absolutely pissing myself her son said she’s an amazing cook but she didn’t actually cook anything she heat up ready made mash, veg in a steam bag frozen Yorkshire puds and sausage 🤣 Clare that’s not cooking
But she said he can see all her tiktoks so he rather doesn't and uses him to stop the trolls or he just see she lied to him.

Reactions: 3
So I've noticed with Clare there's no middle ground. She's either having people say she's an inspiration, they love her, she's their saviour.. Orrr it's the worse year of her life, something bad has happened but she can't say what.. and she's a survivor from all these traumas going on randomly. 😵💫

Reactions: 7
I’ve taken a break from reading the Pool thread to check in on this one. Omg I am absolutely deadddddd reading these 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I'm late to the party but here are some.

*Tiktok have banned bare shoulders

*The Nokia ringtone sound has been removed

*Arrested for using her phone in the car

*Her wardrobe has caught fire

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she trying to become a cook now?
Browning mince with a fork 🙄😂 my eyes! Not even adding any vegetables… jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really triggers me that she was using metal cutlery instead of a wooden spoon

Reactions: 6
"homemade spag bol"

Proceeds to use a jar of Dolmino 🤣 where is the veg????? Why is she making it so early when using her method it would literally take 15 mins anyway?? This is the most depressing attempt i have seen 🙈

bleeping hell.

What is with the cringey winking? Does ahe think she is being cute and funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clare, I'll give you my secret recipe to an actually really nice spag bol.

-onion
-garlic
-peppers
-grated carrot for sweetness
-mince obviously
-an oxo cube
-some Worcester sauce
-mixed herbs
-tin of tomatoes

It takes maybe 10 minutes longer than a jar of sauce, theres actual vegetables in it for your growing child and it isn't crammed full of sugar.

Reactions: 12
Was she making spag bol in a saucepan?! And jarred sauce. And then last night she used ready made mash. Should go on Masterchef. Bet they’d make her wear a hairnet. Imagine the size of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus on a bike and a mary on the handle bars, have you seen the gremlin men commenting about dating her? With bios saying "I miss the cuddling". I feel sick

Was she making spag bol in a saucepan?! And jarred sauce. And then last night she used ready made mash. Should go on Masterchef. Bet they’d make her wear a hairnet. Imagine the size of it.
They'd have to use a net designed for catching dolphins

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.