Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Ian saw it and ran for the hills
I hope not. I am strapped in and ready for relationship Clare 2023.

Ok so Jonah Jones (the guy who wrote live laugh love). Do we think he is actually being serious or taking piss? 🙈

So far he has written:-

Live, laugh, love
You're so inspirational
You really light up the room

It's one of you isn't it? 🤔😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know her teeth get mentioned a lot, and I have crooked bottom teeth but I’m terrified of the dentist, due to a really bad accident when I was younger in which dental work needed doing, so I’ve never commented on her teeth before as I have no rights to, however, she is bleeping me off with her videos where she has her mouth zoomed in/enlarged etc, does she not watch them back and think, actually I look like a bleeping dick doing that and should probably go to the dentist

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know her teeth get mentioned a lot, and I have crooked bottom teeth but I’m terrified of the dentist, due to a really bad accident when I was younger in which dental work needed doing, so I’ve never commented on her teeth before as I have no rights to, however, she is bleeping me off with her videos where she has her mouth zoomed in/enlarged etc, does she not watch them back and think, actually I look like a bleeping dick doing that and should probably go to the dentist
I've got a tooth on the bottom that sticks out and it annoys they tit out of me. I certainly wouldn't zoom in on it and post it online 🤣 I just don't understand she's clearly had other work done, why wouldn't she fix her teeth? There would be actual health benefits to that, not just cosmetic. Her bite must be awful.

Reactions: 3
Oh Saint Clare…. What has actually happened this year so awful for her that we need daily updates from the queen of live,laugh,love on how shite it’s been? Anyone who’s experienced any sort of tragedy, loss, breakdown etc is no doubt working on themselves to heal and absolutely NOT buying flammable clothing and flapping around the lounge in it. She is just so so vacuous.

In the words of the great Coco Chanel
‘Nothing makes a woman look so old as trying desperately hard to look young’

Saint Clare of Windsor let’s pray 2023 you pull your beehive out your arse and actually get in the real world and deal with your real life problems without the need for quite literal imaginary violins.

Poor Ian 🥴

Reactions: 5
Oh Saint Clare…. What has actually happened this year so awful for her that we need daily updates from the queen of live,laugh,love on how shite it’s been? Anyone who’s experienced any sort of tragedy, loss, breakdown etc is no doubt working on themselves to heal and absolutely NOT buying flammable clothing and flapping around the lounge in it. She is just so so vacuous.

Saint Clare of Windsor let’s pray 2023 you pull your beehive out your arse and actually get in the real world and deal with your real life problems without the need for quite literal imaginary violins.

Poor Ian 🥴
I'd be mad too if my violin was stolen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've got a tooth on the bottom that sticks out and it annoys they tit out of me. I certainly wouldn't zoom in on it and post it online 🤣 I just don't understand she's clearly had other work done, why wouldn't she fix her teeth? There would be actual health benefits to that, not just cosmetic. Her bite must be awful.
Me too.. I'm so aware of it. I'm gonna get it fixed this year now 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

Poor Ian 🥴
I love this. I had a break down this year from loosing my dad last Christmas/New year amongst other things... I had to come off social media for about 8 months along with work. Was in no fit state to do all those shenanigans and I'm a tiktok creator myself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I love this. I had a break down this year from loosing my dad last Christmas/New year amongst other things... I had to come off social media for about 8 months along with work. Was in no fit state to do all those shenanigans and I'm a tiktok creator myself.
Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry you've had to deal with so much trauma. I completely understand as I was in your situation a few years ago.

I don't think she realises how she comes across. She wanted to unalive herself because she was dumped and her friend put the phone down on her. It's just so dramatic. God forbid something does happen to her dad, she won't cope without the help from her clareheads so her content will be even more attention seeking

Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry you've had to deal with so much trauma. I completely understand as I was in your situation a few years ago.

I don't think she realises how she comes across. She wanted to unalive herself because she was dumped and her friend put the phone down on her. It's just so dramatic. God forbid something does happen to her dad, she won't cope without the help from her clareheads so her content will be even more attention seeking
Awww thank you... This is what angers me about her.. in the midst of everything.. I carried on, never played the self pity card, just did my best to heal and get my life back on track. Which now I'm in such a better place. Watching her drone on about her nonsense just triggers me. I'm actually so glad I found this thread 😆🥰

• Heart
She was on live last night drunk with a man. She wasn’t talking in the squeaky child’s voice. He was arrogant and cocky so was Clare. Ripping the piss out of people comments.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.