Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
That hyper expressive filter just really highlights her rat teeth. She goes into tesco and talks to someone for half an hour.

Probably got her number and is now a new best friend because she's so famous

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Fucking hell Clare, how many times do you want to mention how bad 2022 was and how 2023 will be your year.

Bet she's one of those cunts who messages her entire phone book on new years eve saying before the lines get jammed and here's to the new year, new year new me bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 16

feefee14

She wears exactly what she wears on TikTok out in person. She really is a real life troll. But the most worrying thing is the fact she’s posted videos and photos of Dylan in his uniform and I know exactly what school he goes to, purely from living in the area. And if someone else recognises this god forbid what they may do. These tiktokers are soooo unaware of the dangers they are bringing to their babies & children and it sickens me to the core. He’s also at the age where the school would just let him walk out alone - so anyone could go up to him. She needs a reality check for sure

Reactions: 15

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Not properly caught up, I mean hear me out that poor man has been dying since he had his stroke. I for one would not want to be left I that state, death would be a release for him and the rest of the family. Its very sad yes, very sad but the tears and drama on Tik tok is just so fucking old. God forgive but what shtick will she use when the poor man does go?
She will actually dance on his grave in flammable lingerie probs

• Haha

feefee14

She’s an actual trollop. I see her all the time walking around the town she lives in. She honestly thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and you can spot the wotsit a mile off!

• Haha

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
Do you know what I love about this thread? Absolutely everything I think in my head when watching Clare, I come on here and everyone says exactly what I've been thinking. Makes me realise I'm not a bitch after all 😆

• Haha
STOP IT CLARE! Did the lighting a cigarette action remind anyone else of when Paul Breach mimed "shot of tequila" by injecting himself in the arm? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I understand why she's upset that she can't see her dad but to say "Christmas for me isn't happening now" is so selfish. She's got a little boy to think of!! We all know Christmas is mostly special because of kids. I can't imagine thinking like that. My first thoughts would be how I can make it special for my child!

Losa53

Chatty Member
Claresurey #5 Anyhow my life if full of woe but don't troll me I promise I'm not a hoe

• Haha

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
Update. Dad's still ill. Care home into lock down.
Got all all excited for Xmas, you know because tough year n all that. Bought trees the lot.
Not gonna cry. Mum and dad so much love for each other.
Boiled eggs for Dylan was gonna have them in his room, but she dropped them as she had no sleep.
.... you forgot to add that Christmas is now cancelled! Sod her son. It's cancelled because she can't have the family day she was planning at the care home.

I do love how we now have living room press conferences, she even sets up a chair (must be better lighting than the car).

• Haha
Reactions: 13