Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Ahhh man why did I go and look for this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

WTF 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Icedcoffee1

VIP Member
I couldn't watch it all 🤣

She is buying from TikTok shop a lot lately. Wonder how long til she starts linking tat? I mean she could have been selling the veggie chopper that everyone was....... oh wait, she doesn't cook with veg does she 🤣🤣
This chopper is half the price of one's on the high Street, yet it still cuts through the toughest of fruits and vegetables. Watch as I chop this jar of tomato sauce.
*shrapnel everywhere

OH MY GOD. IT'S AMAZING .

*pause to fish body suit from arse and minge
Screenshot_20230112_011449_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230112_011449_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
I’ve taken a walk from the pool thread to cleanse my mind from the turns it was taking.. 👀🤢🤮 #HotCockyWocky
And decided to mooch on over here.
oh you lot don’t disappoint do you 🤣

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
Fuck me why does she always make out shes got a big story to tell then talks pure shite and doesn't make sense and there's just no words for the outfits 🤣🤣 ffs clare let your fanny breath 🙄

• Haha

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
I wouldn’t usually comment on someone’s appearance in this way but I find it odd that she’s had all that work done yet hasn’t sorted her Bugs Bunny teeth out?

Bil

VIP Member
I've just come across her .. is she stuck in the early 2000s with her dress sense, make up and hair?

• Haha
OMG she does look like mahogany Jeffree Star HAHAHAHAHA
Hey guys, welcome back to my channel
Picsart_23-01-09_19-14-50-224.jpg

View attachment 1869236
My friend is a make up artist and I remember her telling me that you should pick nude/pink lipsticks which are the same colour as your nipples as that’s the colour that suits you best……
Not sure what this tells us about clare’s nips 😂
To be fair I'm so pale my nips are practically invisible. I'd probably need the same shade as clare 🤣 imagine that mahogany body with frosted pink nips

• Haha

Secrets12345

Chatty Member
I mean the woman just drones on and on and on regurgitating the same old shit day in, day out... does she not get tired of it all? Imagine being her friend & her coming round for a cuppa and that's what u get ..

mrsmcconaughey

Not properly caught up, I mean hear me out that poor man has been dying since he had his stroke. I for one would not want to be left I that state, death would be a release for him and the rest of the family. Its very sad yes, very sad but the tears and drama on Tik tok is just so fucking old. God forgive but what shtick will she use when the poor man does go?

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
She’s an actual trollop. I see her all the time walking around the town she lives in. She honestly thinks she’s the dogs bollocks and you can spot the wotsit a mile off!
Can we have some in the wild pics please!!

And some character references from the locals!

• Haha
  • Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
I don’t usually comment on other people’s looks but I’ve never seen someone so unattractive have such a high opinion of themselves or act so cocky. It’s baffling. Granted, she puts a lot of effort into her appearance but she’s not pretty. Imagine if she was more natural and stopped dancing around like a prick!