Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On live! Her lower face is not ageing well at all 🤯🙊
Is it me or does she have too much skin for her face? Like it looks like you could gather it and put a paperclip on it to hold it together at the back

I’m a bit behind guys, apologies, but I can’t miss this opportunity to let you all know that Clare Surey is part vampire bat

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just come across this woman, jesus christ. Is it for real, or is it a joke? What's with the cheap nylon clothes? The hair...omg and the make up. The dances just top it off.
Is she a piss take account? Surely it's not for real??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just come across this woman, jesus christ. Is it for real, or is it a joke? What's with the cheap nylon clothes? The hair...omg and the make up. The dances just top it off.
🤣🤣🤣 Welcome. The lure of the furry boots did it for you.

Yes she is deadly serious.

She is such a strong, inspirational woman who is the best mummy and a excellent air violin player.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello! Welcome to Our Clares thread. Now now, don't be so mean. You do know Our Clare is an inspiration and she saves people. Dancing helps everyone's mental elf and don't forget she's an amazing mummy xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh and she is a mogel too. She loves to share mogelling photos daily.
And obviously myself and Snoopylouwho don't really know that much about her 😂😂

She's not done a car conference for a while, maybe her indicator has broke under the weight of old foundation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think I'll stay if its OK 😆 I've never seen anyone wear these kind of clothes....where does she even buy them from? They look like Shein specials. The furry legs just set me off! I can't believe she puts these clothes on and thinks she looks good!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs to shave her legs, that's ridiculous
She's full on loving her fake filtered self in that screenshot isn't she. I can feel the smug through my phone

I think I'll stay if its OK 😆 I've never seen anyone wear these kind of clothes....where does she even buy them from? They look like Shein specials. The furry legs just set me off! I can't believe she puts these clothes on and thinks she looks good!
Well she doesn't often wear shoulders in her clothes so those furry legs could be off cuts from a jumper. Who knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to shave her legs, that's ridiculous
Actually just did a little wee at this comment 🙈🤣

And obviously myself and Snoopylouwho don't really know that much about her 😂😂

She's not done a car conference for a while, maybe her indicator has broke under the weight of old foundation
The car conference has been overtaken by the living room conference. Much more flattering with the ring light whilst perched on her stool

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.