Claresurey #4 #FreeDylan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know what that outfit reminds me of. Never seen anything like it 😳

Reactions: 1
STOP IT CLARE! Did the lighting a cigarette action remind anyone else of when Paul Breach mimed "shot of tequila" by injecting himself in the arm? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she send these to her date before he arrives as foreplay.

If she does, hopefully it doesn't shrivel up 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Naaaa I’ve had my fill of Turkey necks Clare πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this video is awful . As for the dance… it’s like squidward from SpongeBob trying to be seductive

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't do ot anymore. The frosted lipstick. The dodgy outfits along side the dodgy dancing..Her always saying... anyhow every sentence... I literally wanna scream and headbutt my wall...

Reactions: 7
She is actually pitiful, the constant need for validation is staggering.

I mean I haven't put proper clothes on since Christmas day, I'm enjoying my time of work. She is constantly, doing tan, make up nails, the outfit changes. It genuinely must be exhausting, what an empty life she has.

Reactions: 8
I can't imagine how exhausting it is being her. She's so brave. An inspiration some would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she try to be sultry but also aggressive but also like she has ricketts at the same time. It’s not a look hunneyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she try to be sultry but also aggressive but also like she has ricketts at the same time. It’s not a look hunneyyyy
FKN rickets 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Loving her miming to the already outdated gnarls barley challenge.
Good to see our clare is upto date with current trends

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.