Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauren duris is a dafty.
her brother Thomas is a murderer.
her kids dad is a Fairbairn.
didn’t know this about claire
Boyle. Not sure I believe about her seeing DJ

The fire at Ceces has been an insurance job.
strange the lease is up next week and according to Clara the only thing that survived were the hair extensions probably for the clients who are booked in this week 🤣🤣

Oh she was 100% seeing dj 🤣🤣 she’s the entire definition of a moon unit that lassie. That’s not the first affair, btw. she’s always caused trouble anywhere she went- loves drama, loves the gangster lifestyle 🤣🤣 sells fake tit. she’s aye threatening people, screaming she’ll be down to put doors in etc. Her fave is “ma david…” both clowns. Had enough of it growing up near her, jerermy kyle didnt have a look in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
duck sake 🤣🤣 and she’s always on Instagram proclaiming her love for her David 🤣🤣 she’s a zoomed always looks full of some illegal substance. She

Reactions: 3
Claire Boyle car got set on fire a few weeks ago.
Back lash from DJ or the back lash from David murder trail.. his brother got 23 years.
She has went from selling fakes to aesthetics.. ffs wonder how many faces will get botched

Reactions: 2
Back lash from DJ or the back lash from David murder trail.. his brother got 23 years.
She has went from selling fakes to aesthetics.. ffs wonder how many faces will get botched

I dnt understand these girls I mean they all have kids apart from charisse but u think they'd want a peaceful work environment instead of bring drama,fires ect into it

Reactions: 5
duck sake 🤣🤣 and she’s always on Instagram proclaiming her love for her David 🤣🤣 she’s a zoomed always looks full of some illegal substance. She
Ano “Ma david” while shagging wee boys 🥴 okay hen…another guy i know she was speaking too as he works with my cousin, is married!
anyone with a gun seems to be her type. She was out and about with dj, nights out, hotels, dinner etc while that man was tagged. Not hiding it at all, it’s a sin for her actual man. As much as he seems like a rocket and obv is an idiot for what he’s been involved in- he is devoted to her, she’s deffos the wrong yin in that duo.

She still sells fakes 😭 google the man he wasnt up for murder i dont think, intimidation and stuff relating to the murder (read it when the bro got sentenced, could be wrong) ohh did it! backlash from either one or for her being an absolute fanny who’ll shag peoples men as long as they sell drugs n act hard. Winning at life there hen

Ano “Ma david” while shagging wee boys 🥴 okay hen…another guy i know she was speaking too as he works with my cousin, is married!
anyone with a gun seems to be her type. She was out and about with dj, nights out, hotels, dinner etc while that man was tagged. Not hiding it at all, it’s a sin for her actual man. As much as he seems like a rocket and obv is an idiot for what he’s been involved in- he is devoted to her, she’s deffos the wrong yin in that duo.

She still sells fakes 😭 google the man he wasnt up for murder i dont think, intimidation and stuff relating to the murder (read it when the bro got sentenced, could be wrong) ohh did it! backlash from either one or for her being an absolute fanny who’ll shag peoples men as long as they sell drugs n act hard. Winning at life there claire

Claire is a complete ned! She met David when she worked as a lapdancer he amicably is a cash card for her why she had 3 kids with him ill never know. The youngest o don't think

She still sells fakes 😭 google the man he wasnt up for murder i dont think, intimidation and stuff relating to the murder (read it when the bro got sentenced, could be wrong) ohh did it! backlash from either one or for her being an absolute fanny who’ll shag peoples men as long as they sell drugs n act hard. Winning at life there hen
Claire is a complete ned with a major coke and booze problem

And she met her David while she was working as a lapdancer. Always wondered the obsession to have all those kids with him when she's not interested in him.

Heard rumours youngest isn't his

• Wow
And she met her David while she was working as a lapdancer. Always wondered the obsession to have all those kids with him when she's not interested in him.

Heard rumours youngest isn't his
Really!! Thats rough. She was a stunning girl, her & her sister in their day were naturally good looking, always made the best of theirselves. Now its all tits, filler, nose job. Never knew she was a lap dancer though. Silly woman, going for those types of men.

Reactions: 1
Clara? Dnt think so

I think they're OK now.
Think they fell out after the dubai trip few years ago but think it's resolved
Robyn always seemed like the token pal they kept around she was so desperate to be in with the crowd.

Now she's had surgery and lost lots of weight she's better off without them

I thought they got on with neighbours charisse is Always in skin works (above ceces)getting her Facials

They can be held liable for damages up until end of lease tho.some landlords have it stated in t&c in regards to repairs,fires,damage to interior exterior of the building ect
Skin works is not above CeCes its Frances Turner Trail above and deja boutique and heard they were pissed off with parking and the last arson attack ! Frances above went a xmas night out to hamilton races their first xmas there but the made a bleep of her post videos of her oish dancing like an auld bleep on SM it was mortifying!

Skin works it other end of hamilton road past fire station opposite cat and dog home !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Skin works is not above CeCes its Frances Turner Trail above and deja boutique and heard they were pissed off with parking and the last arson attack ! Frances above went a xmas night out to hamilton races their first xmas there but the made a bleep of her post videos of her oish dancing like an auld bleep on SM it was mortifying!

Skin works it other end of hamilton road past fire station opposite cat and dog home !
The girl that ran skin works was above ceces we used to go there for ozone Facials,maybe she moved on now we never went bk after lockdown.

but the made a bleep of her post videos of her oish dancing like an auld bleep on SM it was mortifying!
What an absolute cheek to do that given the nick of them in Dubai when they were acting like total wrong yins! I’m actually surprised they never got the jail over there for the behaviour!

yes skin works is down the other end the woman who owns it is called Simone she is/was Clara’s pal. Another hideous creature although she married a man who looks about 80 and sells woolly jumpers I’m sure! Pensioners or ganstas whatever pays well 🤣🤣

• Haha
Did this girl Simone not get done for stealing from her previous employer before she started out on her own? Remember it being in the papers. Can’t remember her surname though to search for it on google