Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coleywoley

This lot honestly baffle me, I just can’t get my head round it! I’d never publicly announce anything to do with money etc but my husband and I both (legitimately!) earn 6 figure salaries, live in an affluent area and we both drive what would be considered to be top of the range cars. I have never dressed my kids in Balmain or Moschino 🙈🤣, I have a few designer bags/shoes etc but mainly shop in Zara, and I would NEVER act like I was something special just because I earn a good living. I really think the world is fucked, let’s normalise sending your weans to nursery in Primark, not Prada 🥴.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sheila Bloom

Salon owner and drug dealers baby mum. All round scum bucket. As u were troops ✌

MOD EDIT: Please keep this thread on topic or it will be locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

AliAliB

Anyone any idea who the two arrested off the flight from Dubai are into Glasgow this morning. 29 year old guy and 23 year old girl. My nose is bothering me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
When I tell you I RAN 🏃🏻‍♀️ 💨 here for the comments 😂

The saying “It takes a lot of money to look this cheap” most definitely applies to this stoater 😂🙈

All that money for that poor wee baby to look like an extra from The Greatest Showman.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

L84

Chatty Member
So surely too much of a coincidence that P’s ex car is torched then after they have words about tattle!
She’s on Facebook offering a cash reward and how she’s not sure if it’s targeted or random….. 🤔
Plus Clara had a story up last night about karma. Honestly how vile are those 2. It’s karma who should get them!

Sheila Bloom

Pablo's was actually Annette's mother's money her mother was a owner of one of those parlours years ago . A got all her mother house and belongings and set up Pablo's with the girl who ran junior station. Bobby had the sunbed shop next to Pablo's were his other daughter Ashley workt there then young bobby turned 18 and it all went to golden girl . Ashley has giving him his we mini back to him and went and workt her ass off to then be asked to spe

Yeah tinks sold it to another girl Leanne McGuire who's got kids to both glow stars and podcaster James English she also has a we boy with that Rudi from the glow episode that all the wannabes were on. Classy lady 😭 she's also tinks freind and related to that nurse cjmcg they are all behind each other my god Scotia Mac gets about hasn't he been with Paul's last bit on the side when tinks was pregnant. Girl Sasha Scotia also went with her aswell 🙈 it's is like a merry go round one jump on,2 jump aff, 5 jump on 😂😂

Ps sorry I fought this was typing on with the Pablo's quote about Ashley was ask by bobby to take a new car and the girl wouldn't take nothing off him and he put the key in her pocket for the girl to post it back to him he must have been gutted hiss own lassy turning her back on him and good on her she lost her mum and uncle to the stuff he sells sorry again my phone must have froze 🤯
Aww god here we go again. Decent tea but un-decifer-able 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrsviola

That opened last year 'ran' by a friend of claras another gangsters moll.

She had the opening party before Christmas

Why would u leave your own business to go n work n someone else's?
Yes & dusha had an attempted arson attack on the day of her opening party…clearly they’re both as well liked as each other. Both salons have the same vibe; bitchy, wannabe insa huns & the same sort of clientele…dealers birds or wee girls who want that life and for some reason look upto these people. Ms Clara should maybe have wound her neck in after the first arson attack & the reason behind it, seems to think she’s untouchable when she just comes off as crass and gallus, a bam with tits & a perma tan. That goes for her man too 😂
shame as well, some talented girls in both salons but business will suffer when you’re an awful person for years & karma comes back to bite you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Shannon51

Chatty Member
she married Gary (the footballer) n cheated on him.
N then married the big heavy Asian n had baby n been housebound ever since.

She also was shagging Sarah Bennetts (weavequeen) first husband too

• Haha
Reactions: 12

howdyhihello

Lauren duris is a dafty.
her brother Thomas is a murderer.
her kids dad is a Fairbairn.
didn’t know this about claire
Boyle. Not sure I believe about her seeing DJ

The fire at Ceces has been an insurance job.
strange the lease is up next week and according to Clara the only thing that survived were the hair extensions probably for the clients who are booked in this week 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11