Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New salon is called Dusha, it’s on insta
That opened last year 'ran' by a friend of claras another gangsters moll.

She had the opening party before Christmas

Why would u leave your own business to go n work n someone else's?

Reactions: 5
That opened last year 'ran' by a friend of claras another gangsters moll.

She had the opening party before Christmas

Why would u leave your own business to go n work n someone else's?
Yes & dusha had an attempted arson attack on the day of her opening party…clearly they’re both as well liked as each other. Both salons have the same vibe; bitchy, wannabe insa huns & the same sort of clientele…dealers birds or wee girls who want that life and for some reason look upto these people. Ms Clara should maybe have wound her neck in after the first arson attack & the reason behind it, seems to think she’s untouchable when she just comes off as crass and gallus, a bam with tits & a perma tan. That goes for her man too 😂
shame as well, some talented girls in both salons but business will suffer when you’re an awful person for years & karma comes back to bite you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes & dusha had an attempted arson attack on the day of her opening party…clearly they’re both as well liked as each other. Both salons have the same vibe; bitchy, wannabe insa huns & the same sort of clientele…dealers birds or wee girls who want that life and for some reason look upto these people. Ms Clara should maybe have wound her neck in after the first arson attack & the reason behind it, seems to think she’s untouchable when she just comes off as crass and gallus, a bam with tits & a perma tan. That goes for her man too 😂
shame as well, some talented girls in both salons but business will suffer when you’re an awful person for years & karma comes back to bite you.
Didn’t kno this about dusha’s opening day! Hope no 1 was hurt!!!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t kno this about dusha’s opening day! Hope no 1 was hurt!!!
No one was, thankfully, from what we heard whoever done it only managed to mess their door up & the launch night still went ahead. These girls have so much brass neck preaching about peace and good vibes, running about in their big motors looking down their noses on anyone out with that life…your men sell heroin & imo u’d need to be a special kind of evil to flaunt that money about and not think of how many lives were ruined off the back of your rangeys & designer clobber. But they seem to enjoy the drama of the life, lord knows they’re used to it & as someone above pointed out- they have a type 👀

Reactions: 10
Miss douchebag is the sis of a murderer.
shooting in blantyre is to do with her brother thomas. Thts connected to the attack on opening night

• Wow
Reactions: 6
shooting in blantyre is to do with her brother thomas. Thts connected to the attack on opening night
Yep. Better be careful or they’ll remind you that the trials in april, so he’s only accused until then 🙃 what sort of defence that is i’ll never know right enough…she went with a guy for years (dad to two of her kids) and he & his brothers are dafties, little fish in a little pond but dangerous enough when they want to be i suppose. Her brother (the murderer) went through one of the brothers doors with a gun (apparently a gun, stories differ- gun knives, but he got arrested for it) when his mrs & toddler were in. Lauren, like Clara, has clawed her way out the scheme & she’ll do anything (and anyone) not to go back. Never been a liked girl, even before all that.

Reactions: 5
Yep. Better be careful or they’ll remind you that the trials in april, so he’s only accused until then 🙃 what sort of defence that is i’ll never know right enough…she went with a guy for years (dad to two of her kids) and he & his brothers are dafties, little fish in a little pond but dangerous enough when they want to be i suppose. Her brother (the murderer) went through one of the brothers doors with a gun (apparently a gun, stories differ- gun knives, but he got arrested for it) when his mrs & toddler were in. Lauren, like Clara, has clawed her way out the scheme & she’ll do anything (and anyone) not to go back. Never been a liked girl, even before all that.
From what I've seen that salon is dead I know it's early days n not long opened.

But constant rotation of staff n constant deals think she just had a thought one day 'I know I'll open a salon No existing clientele' cause I've money to wash 🤔.

Think it's like jumping from frying pan into the fire for Clara n crew

Reactions: 4
Meant to write thanks to her ex, her brother & well herself for going for dafty’s in that life, she’s no stranger to a car or more being blown up. They’ve done it to people too, i used to work where they live & the gossip is rife. Wouldnt want that life for all the tea in china. Sin as they have kids but you cant give it out n not take it eh

Reactions: 6
I come from the same area I wondered when the trail was? I tried to google it but it never showed any dates? I know of them but not on a personal level I know the other boy charged DJ ..

Heard he was turning grass tho 😳
He was seeing Claire Boyle at the time when she had a man and her man was up for a murder charge too.. what’s the scoop on her??

Reactions: 2
Lauren duris is a dafty.
her brother Thomas is a murderer.
her kids dad is a Fairbairn.
didn’t know this about claire
Boyle. Not sure I believe about her seeing DJ

The fire at Ceces has been an insurance job.
strange the lease is up next week and according to Clara the only thing that survived were the hair extensions probably for the clients who are booked in this week 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lauren duris is a dafty.
her brother Thomas is a murderer.
her kids dad is a Fairbairn.
didn’t know this about claire
Boyle. Not sure I believe about her seeing DJ

The fire at Ceces has been an insurance job.
strange the lease is up next week and according to Clara the only thing that survived were the hair extensions probably for the clients who are booked in this week 🤣🤣
My thoughts exactly 💯

I think the landlord wouldn’t renew the lease because of how neddy and unprofessional Charisse n Clara were always arguing with the neighbouring businesses and they’ve probs set the arson attack up to get back at their landlord

Reactions: 2
I think the landlord wouldn’t renew the lease because of how neddy and unprofessional Charisse n Clara were always arguing with the neighbouring businesses and they’ve probs set the arson attack up to get back at their landlord
I thought they got on with neighbours charisse is Always in skin works (above ceces)getting her Facials

They can be held liable for damages up until end of lease tho.some landlords have it stated in t&c in regards to repairs,fires,damage to interior exterior of the building ect

Last edited: