Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the black outfits? So much beautiful clothes out there
I thought that as well. Always think black is so severe on a baby especially a girl. Her choice I suppose although the real point of it all is to show us how much money they have... whether it's legit or not!

Reactions: 2
Weird 🤔 cece’s insta post this morning about calling the salon to get booked in 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know I read the paper article then went onto Insta and seen their post, maybe a scheduled post tho🤷🏻‍♀️ the full vibe about the salon and owners is DODGY!

Reactions: 4
I know I read the paper article then went onto Insta and seen their post, maybe a scheduled post tho🤷🏻‍♀️ the full vibe about the salon and owners is DODGY!
To be fair they're not going to comment on this on social media. They dnt want to appear 'rattled' or draw more attention.

It's a shame tho destroying other businesses next to it.

Was it definitely them Targeted there's also a beauty salon up stairs and a clothes shop next door ?

Reactions: 1
To be fair they're not going to comment on this on social media. They dnt want to appear 'rattled' or draw more attention.

It's a shame tho destroying other businesses next to it.

Was it definitely them Targeted there's also a beauty salon up stairs and a clothes shop next door ?
Yeah it’s a shame if the other businesses are being affected. The beauty salon and clothes shop have been there a while and I don’t recall ever having any trouble before. Can’t be sure it’s been intended for Ceces this time although in the article it does says the guy admitted he had been paid to torch Ceces and I seen they were looking for new premises a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s a shame if the other businesses are being affected. The beauty salon and clothes shop have been there a while and I don’t recall ever having any trouble before. Can’t be sure it’s been intended for Ceces this time although in the article it does says the guy admitted he had been paid to torch Ceces and I seen they were looking for new premises a few weeks ago.
Yeah I seen the new premises post too something not renewing the lease.

I thought that guy got jailed fur that because of the damages from the first fire.

Obviously another targeted attack.

Why just not go after Paul if they're after him?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I seen the new premises post too something not renewing the lease.

I thought that guy got jailed fur that because of the damages from the first fire.

Obviously another targeted attack.

Why just not go after Paul if they're after him?
Yeah he got 32months for the first attack, been somebody else that’s been paid to do it this time. No idea why they aren’t going straight for him🤷🏻‍♀️but has me thinking why is Charisse sticking around? If my business partner and her man were dodgy to the extent our salon was being torched I would be OUT! If this is a message to Paul surely they will do it to the next salon wherever that may be!

Reactions: 7
Yeah he got 32months for the first attack, been somebody else that’s been paid to do it this time. No idea why they aren’t going straight for him🤷🏻‍♀️but has me thinking why is Charisse sticking around? If my business partner and her man were dodgy to the extent our salon was being torched I would be OUT! If this is a message to Paul surely they will do it to the next salon wherever that may be!
Definitely I wonder if they will they will continue to work together they're obviously looking for new premises

Insurance job perhaps?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2