Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure that Robyn got the sack from House of Fraser for stealing as well. Her new bf is a window cleaner. She is his a sugar mama, A kept man while she is off flying. Was it clara's thread that was talking about brooke thomson? Or was that on kimmys? I noticed she went and mad a private because of it. She isnt dating a convicted rapist she is dating his brother the drug dealer that left his misses and 2 kids for her.

I wanted to know more on that claire boyal I do actually think she is pretty but she doesn't have a nice vibe to her.

There is a girl from glasgow that has over 10,000 followers and her baby daddy is literally in person for attacking a granny with a machete, she comes off innocent as well

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who’s the girl that’s baby daddy done that to a pensioner?
Jenniferclairemcguire29 is her insta ripped of the full of Glasgow with pyramid selling her partner Derek is a cold blooded killer who deserves the death penalty

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She actually mentioned a while back that she would like to have another baby with him - but only for his genes! 🤔 WTAF! it was horrendous what he done 🤷🏻‍♀️ I got told she was supporting him at first but don’t think she’s ever actually mentioned him much at all/like ever, other than the comment recently!

Reactions: 1
Hold the bus.....Charrisse was a lapdancer? No judgement just didn't expect that. I only discovered her through lockdown, can't quite believe she's involved in all this she seems really professional.

Reactions: 6
Hold the bus.....Charrisse was a lapdancer? No judgement just didn't expect that. I only discovered her through lockdown, can't quite believe she's involved in all this she seems really professional.
i have always found Charrise quite likeable, don’t understand why she ever got into business with Clara especially with all the trouble it seems to bring.

Reactions: 9
Derek felvus. A Wee 23/24 year old boy thats currently on remand waiting to stand trial for his part in a murder in blantyre last year.
23! Jesus she's the same age as me
That's a riddy
She was always with David for the money tho cos he's bleeping rotten
And she's trash wonder if she's still got that scheme tattoo on her arse

Reactions: 2
I thought they got on with neighbours charisse is Always in skin works (above ceces)getting her Facials

They can be held liable for damages up until end of lease tho.some landlords have it stated in t&c in regards to repairs,fires,damage to interior exterior of the building ect
Ceces insurance will cover the cost of repairs but I think it’s more the inconvenience for the landlord as the place is likely to be out the game for longer than a month for it to be fixed back up

The girl that ran skin works was above ceces we used to go there for ozone Facials,maybe she moved on now we never went bk after lockdown.
Ah yes remember now that lasted 5 min tbh shes got place past fire station ages ago after lockdown x

Drug dealers, murderers and now racists…Clara & co really keep such good company!🤢

Simona from skinworks was charged & admitted acting in a racially-aggravated manner that caused, or was intended to cause, alarm or distress.
Anyone know who she was racist towards yet ?

Reactions: 1
Drug dealers, murderers and now racists…Clara & co really keep such good company!🤢

Simona from skinworks was charged & admitted acting in a racially-aggravated manner that caused, or was intended to cause, alarm or distress.
what a Rid neck 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Doesn’t surprise me one bit, there’s so many insta folk with a dodgy past that no one seems to care about as long as they’re getting freebies or being a hanger-on 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5