Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bobbi was defo at Clara’s.

who is Sarah Casey and what crime is she involved in? 😆
Sarah Casey is a complete airhead from Uddingston - no story with her. Her parents don’t have any significant wealth - her almost as dim BF sells cars.
She is crackpot stalker.
---
No they weren't at each others weddings. Neither was their other pal Sarah casey.they were all inseparable for years dunno what's happened 🤔
Bobbi traded most of them in for her new pals - Sarah Barker and Layla Malloy, Layla has got herself involved with a bad boy as well - deleted all trace of Instagram a few months ago.
Her sister lives in Dubai married to an ex footballers son (they are Dubai ex pats) I have been told Layla’s parents and sister Amy are not keen at all (they are really decent people)
---
Who did she marry?
Ross Kerr - he is up to his neck in his new father in laws business has been for years, they live in the granny house above the garage in the 5 bedroom Cala in Newton Mearns don’t even have their own place.
He drives about Glasgow posting daily videos of his tunes and what speed he is doing, very strange!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah Casey is a complete airhead from Uddingston - no story with her. Her parents don’t have any significant wealth - her almost as dim BF sells cars.
She is crackpot stalker.
---

Bobbi traded most of them in for her new pals - Sarah Barker and Layla Malloy, Layla has got herself involved with a bad boy as well - deleted all trace of Instagram a few months ago.
Her sister lives in Dubai married to an ex footballers son (they are Dubai ex pats) I have been told Layla’s parents and sister Amy are not keen at all (they are really decent people)
---

Ross Kerr - he is up to his neck in his new father in laws business has been for years, they live in the granny house above the garage in the 5 bedroom Cala in Newton Mearns don’t even have their own place.
He drives about Glasgow posting daily videos of his tunes and what speed he is doing, very strange!!!!!
i knew that’s who she went with years ago. Just wasn’t sure, if that’s who she was still with /married

She is crackpot stalker.
---

---

I thought the new build was Ross & Bobbie? Why don’t they have their own place - money clearly isn’t a problem for them 😮

I
She is crackpot stalker.
---

---

I couldn’t think of a better description of Sarah Casey 🤣🤣 my hub and his friends used to hide from her when they seen her in angels on a Friday…sore head of a lassie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor wean. Mother driving whilst using her phone to video her small child not strapped into her car seat properly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Poor wean. Mother driving whilst using her phone to video her small child not strapped into her car seat properly 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s deleted it.
Also while we are at it, those furry loafers she insists on putting on her kid. 🙈🤣

• Haha
Get that poor wean home and into bed Clara! Out in a pub at this time around all the steamers and not a single other kid🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That poor girls arm in her story earlier showing the room😩also couldn’t help but notice is that what I think it is on the dressing table😅❄