Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Salon owner and drug dealers baby mum. All round scum bucket. As u were troops ✌

MOD EDIT: Please keep this thread on topic or it will be locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
And so it begins...... Totally agree, I know it’s hard but need to stay on topic.

So....... was Scotia Mack her ex? I’ve read that on other threads? x

And so it begins...... Totally agree, I know it’s hard but need to stay on topic.

So....... was Scotia Mack her ex? I’ve read that on other threads? x
Clara Tinks’s Ex?

Reactions: 2
I noticed on her stories she used to have a salon called Drop Dead Gorgeous, where was that?

Reactions: 3
Often wonder what her hairdressing partner actually thinks of her, or is her and her big man at it aswell 😎

Reactions: 4
Drop Dead Gorgeous was I shawlands for years just up from the shed. Was always packed at weekends and dead mid week. The old MUA Nadia was amazing. Always found it weird Clara and Charisse going into business.

Charisse used to live with a guy Zander he mailed me on FB yeeeeears ago was asking me out offering dinner etc he was honking 🤣 only wanted meet when Charisse was doing her stripping shifts. She used work the lapdancers. He sent me a few dick pics was massive so maybe that was the attraction 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This lot honestly baffle me, I just can’t get my head round it! I’d never publicly announce anything to do with money etc but my husband and I both (legitimately!) earn 6 figure salaries, live in an affluent area and we both drive what would be considered to be top of the range cars. I have never dressed my kids in Balmain or Moschino 🙈🤣, I have a few designer bags/shoes etc but mainly shop in Zara, and I would NEVER act like I was something special just because I earn a good living. I really think the world is fucked, let’s normalise sending your weans to nursery in Primark, not Prada 🥴.

• Heart
Reactions: 19