Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Georgia pro form split with her husband? The one that had it off with Kimmy G?

Reactions: 3
Is that the girl that got married to the football player and had the fancy wedding at Turnberry? Kimmy was the hen but no the wedding 🤔

Reactions: 1
Is that the girl that got married to the football player and had the fancy wedding at Turnberry? Kimmy was the hen but no the wedding 🤔
Aye that’s her. Thinks she’s a ticket but ive had scarier shits. Her clinic is a pile of shite as well. Genuinely don’t know how these uneducated twats go on a couple of day courses then think they are experts. I’m sure she’s been taken to court, yearssss ago, for butchering someones brows

Reactions: 4
Haha she is like a drag Queen isn’t she. Cannot believe she is 30! Where does all the money come from tho🤯🤯

Her mum paid out that bryan sh**d her ex. She didn't start proform, he spent a lot on Facebook adds to build it up . She was beating up with her ex before that was all over the paper and she sold her story to the digger ect. She has always been a rocket. I actually got told she wasn't well does she not have skin cancer or something I could be wrong but

I think she either maybe had cancer or a scare cos she was posting cryptic stories - going into hospital oncology units etc.
She does look scary thin just now tho but maybe unwell or stress about being unwell

Her mum paid out that bryan sh**d her ex. She didn't start proform, he spent a lot on Facebook adds to build it up . She was beating up with her ex before that was all over the paper and she sold her story to the digger ect. She has always been a rocket. I actually got told she wasn't well does she not have skin cancer or something I could be wrong but

She had a skin cancer scare but posted she got the all clear

I never aee her on tiktok anymore i see her alot on instagram always showing off her salons work

Police all outside salon on Friday…crime tape round the bollards

• Wow
Reactions: 6