Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor wean stoating about Harrords champers bar in that outfit. 🤦‍♀️It’s Saturday afternoon. Get her in wellies and a puddle suit and doon the park/softplay!

Reactions: 8
That poor wean stoating about Harrords champers bar in that outfit. 🤦‍♀️It’s Saturday afternoon. Get her in wellies and a puddle suit and doon the park/softplay!
No no they have to still show us they have more money than us thats more important. Never known a hairdresser to have as many weekends off as her yet still be making big bucks and supporting her stay at home dad Paul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who’s his “boss” 🤔 is he linked to all the others on the Kimmy G thread? Seems to stoat about like he’s no got a care in the world!

Reactions: 5
Who’s his “boss” 🤔 is he linked to all the others on the Kimmy G thread? Seems to stoat about like he’s no got a care in the world!
I'm not sure I know the friend Blair is also a
D e a l e r
Not sure who their connect is but as you know everyone in Glasgow in the same business is connected in some way from drugs to aesthetics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hysterical the repost on her story from big HH about them both being compassionate “girls girls”
I’m sure. 🤒

I know! When are that pair gonna get their comeuppance?!

Hysterical the repost from big HH about them being compassionate “girls girls”
I’m sure. 🤒

They are 2 faced witches 🤣
'I want to connect them to a higher frequency'

The frequency of cocaine and the jail 😆

Clara well reading here! After its posted got wean at softplay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hysterical the repost on her story from big HH about them both being compassionate “girls girls”
I’m sure. 🤒

I know! When are that pair gonna get their comeuppance?!
Is HH the girl with huuuuuge fake boobs and photoshops her pictures within a millimetre of their life?

Reactions: 2
Hugo boobs, ronseal tan, always pouting, filters pics to look slimmer, had a wedding wedding and the pics are reused at EVERY opportunity
It must be a different HH I am thinking about because I do not think she had a wedding. The one I was thinking about use to have a blow dry shop and I think that is the wrong one

It must be a different HH I am thinking about because I do not think she had a wedding. The one I was thinking about use to have a blow dry shop and I think that is the wrong one
Hayley Hughes has never worked in her life 🤣 lives the moll lifestyle on other folks 💰💰💰

• Haha