Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vio

omg i just discovered this woman. I thought she was in her late 40s/early 50s. When I saw her pregnancy announcement last year, I had thought "Wow good for her! She had probably been through many IVF cycles for years." You cannot imagine my surprise when I found out she was only 34. I kid you not, I could not believe it. Like, it takes WORK to look that prematurely old. I dont know if she used to use tanning beds or smoked or what but dayum, Ive seen smokers looking younger.

Then I got to the video about "How i became a creative director of a fashion company: learn secrets from a top ceo". I thought she was going to be interviewing a fashion director that she knew through her connections with her husbands family. Then I realised that she was talking about herself! omg I wanted to die of laughter. She started in February 2021. It is now October 2021. It hasn't even been a year yet! Oh yes, please give me your pearls of wisdom of how you went from rags to riches. Tell us how through hard work, and not your husbands money or capital or tech expertise, have managed to work your way up through the cut-throat ranks of fashion. This Sabrina lady she interviews seems a lot more eloquent than Claire "Dont judge me cos you dont know" Chanelle and is a lot less rambling, but she is a far cry from a top CEO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Azibi

Gahhhhh my eyes! The orange bag with GHW with the horribly bulky black and silver Kelly strap, then the black and gold micro Chanel hanging off it, so so bad! She's about as stylish as Katie Price
Screenshot_20220126-201114_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Julia123

VIP Member
Claire’s latest self-aggrandizing video. She became the creative director of a lux resale business because chavvy gals stick together. Sabrina, Grace, Sade, the whole team is incredibly tacky … Claire fits right in. This really isn’t a hard business to crack, especially w social media. Look at US resellers w their live sales and tiktoks. Claire isn’t the key to success as she wishes to believe.

If you’re in the UK/EU, check out Sellier Knightsbridge. They’re the opposite of tacky AND have great prices.
agree but Sellier have aligned themselves with Lydia...

The whole beginning of the video could have been actually so helpful to her followers who also suffer from eczema. But alas... after a few minutes I kept hearing "rodial, rodial, rodial, rodial, rodial" for EVERY product including mascara and then "coupon code". BARF I HATE this about influenzers... so inauthentic.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
I’d like to point out the obvious and this goes for Claire and ALL “influencers”. Claire had to actually spend her own $ on the Chanel coat and look at her reaction to it. You’re not hearing “OMG it’s perfect, everyone needs one in their wardrobe! I’ll grab another in another color when it comes out.” Etc. Note the difference in reaction to every other video when the items are so clearly gifted. THIS is what I can’t stand about these marketing machines. It’s all fun and games until you’re swiping your own card. Remember that if you ever feel less than bc your reaction to her usual hauls is what her reaction is in this video. Viewers have to spend their own $, “influencers” do not.

Tacky, tacky, tacky. She looks like a walking billboard. Coco Chanel and Karl are rolling in the or graves over these fashion abusers. *I can’t say victim because Claire is not a victim.
She is tacky. When she was discussing the usual Chanel buttons, I lol’ed. She bought this coat bc every button has a CC on it. How is that understated?! It’s not. She needs everyone to know it’s a Chanel coat which is so low budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Congratulations on the new thread title to @Jessie98 with 13 votes!

Here's Claire channelling her inner Fergie! Check out the reflection in the car door!

20211007_075130.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Likely because Claire has less than 20% of the following that Lydia has.
At least Claire is openly “Essexy” tacky decor and all the rest of it. She's always seemed pretty comfortable in her background and where she's come from.

Lydia has spoken about her childhood with such disdain, her mums lack of resources and how she had no clothes in her wardrobe. Now she spends her time living out this strange caricature of an old money aristocrat from the Edwardian era.

I find her whole lifestyle nauseating and the whole personality overhaul very weird.

Lydia’s life is like she picked up some weird country life magazine and is cosplaying as “old money”

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
So people have to follow her to see her posts/to increase her following. Even though she posts once in a blue moon 🙄
I got blocked because I would look at her insta and stories. She asked me why I didn’t follow her, I told her I only follow family and dogs and next thing I knew was that I was blocked! Well F… puffy chouquette!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Hayleyraine

God, she looks rough. Whatever she wears. It shouldn't be possible to make a $1500+ cashmere cardigan look cheap, but she manages it. Effortlessly. Especially when its worn underneath an awful brown blazer. And holding up clothes on plastic hangers in front of cheap-looking shelves full of Chanel handbags, making out like she's an arbiter of style and taste? Vulgar and delusional. Plus there's nothing high end about her pronunciation: dropping the 'g's on the end of 'leggins' and most other words that end in 'g', and saying 'underneef', 'lenf', 'somefink', etc. And the 't's that ought to be on the end of 'coat'. Nothing wrong at all with speaking in that casual manner, but don't try and present yourself as luxe or elegant or elevated. No amount of money spent on genuine or fake designer labels can make you anything other than what you are. Someone ion a different thread called her a 'pitbull on a council estate'. That's a bit snobby, but amusingly accurate.

• Heart
  • Haha
I like luxe shoes, bags and clothes as much as anyone else but no way could I even imagine owning that many handbags let alone Hermes ones not without winning a huge amount on the lottery. I’m a professional, and so is my husband we earn well, kids in private education etc, we like eating out at Michelin start restaurants but no way on earth could we afford the “stuff” she buys. Even if we could I just couldn’t justify having so much even if I were an influencer! She makes all these items look so cheap …I can’t explain it. Her “Stylin” her “oversized” jackets with her “jewury” to make the gold look “casual” etc. She is getting worse as time goes by. At least Lidl has tried to elevate herself even though she is like hyacinth bucket!

• Heart

MomIn4inch

She is absolutely horrific. Comes from nothing but believes she is God’s gift to everyone. How her husband puts up with her is beyond me.
Her English is painful to listen to. Have you ever counted how many times in her videos she pronounce all Words ending with ‘ing as ‘in. Drives me crazy. She insists it’s a dialect, which it is not, just bad language that tells you everything there is to know about her background.
And she treats her followers like shit. What’s wrong with her!
Her videos would be a lot better if she was more organized, she gets distracted all the time. Her whole house is as unorganized as she is.

• Heart

LeighBee

So the tacky Timothy Oulton furniture has arrived for their new extension. Considering how much she botched the kitchen with the misaligned stone, I am taking a wild stab in the dark that this will look a disaster too. She is stuck in 2015 with the shiny blingy crap everywhere. Just like her clothing styling, her interior design just always misses the mark. Julian’s family clearly has plenty of money, hire a qualified and respected professional to do the job properly ffs.

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Just watched the latest YT. Claire had a false positive on an at-home test. She is so incredibly dramatic. Always. While, as a woman who has children, I know the feeling of wanting to get pregnant, I am also rather level-headed and didn’t lose my mind after a positive at-home test. This isn’t her first rodeo, I just don’t get it. You have a positive test, you pop to your OBGYN and confirm. Done. I also am so tired of women who make a living on social media whining about people’s comments re pregnancy. If Claire didn’t wear a-line dresses while HOLDING HER BELLY, no one would say a word. If she didn’t film only top-up while having posted photos for days looking v bloated, no one would say a word. She does this to herself and there isn’t an ounce of me who feels sorry for her or anyone on social media when it comes to this. Kyle Jenner managed to hide her entire first pregnancy. If you don’t want people making comments or asking questions, there are ways to film and photograph to avoid this. Claire knows this. Directing photo shoots is part of what she says she does. She fools no one. An attention wh*re until the end.

Reactions: 17

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
She looked HILARIOUS, when she had the Chanel coat, boots, bag , scarf and woolly hat on🤣🙄. Not much of what she wears looks good, too much info, too much of everything. I say go for one designer piece and then quality for the rest!
Tacky, tacky, tacky. She looks like a walking billboard. Coco Chanel and Karl are rolling in the or graves over these fashion abusers. *I can’t say victim because Claire is not a victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
I nearly chocked on my coffee this morning seeing that the coat is nearly £1k. LOL is she for real? And that stupid scrunchie is £35. The designs are boring and basic but we all knew they would be.
I bought a S Max Mara 100% wool full length coat from a UK store yesterday for 650£. Claire is literally out of her mind.

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
That child is going to be the biggest brat out there, I really hope they have got him in to a very dim dumb but, private school. Otherwise she and the kid are in for hell. Imagine that woman turning up at Eton, Repton and trying to explain something or having a proper conversation 🤣🤔.
Look at how Paris acts. He got COVID because he spends more time at the pub boozing with his loser trustfund friends than he does at home or (gasp!) working. WHAT does Paris do?! He certainly isn’t swimming in cash from his defunct “lux” honeymoon travel business. His job is literally editing Claire’s videos. That brat literally lives off of his parents’ money. Is there anything less attractive?

They’re raising a mini-Paris and, frankly, a mini-Claire as well. Claire is that kid who’s mother always pointed to the wealthy women saying “Dat can be yooz, Claire.”. It was always all about money. True story! Claire actually told it a while back. Claire hung out at bougie bars in London notorious for their banker clientele looking like an Essex lady of the night waiting to bag a dumb, trashy trustfunder. Give it up for her. She found him!

Bloody hell. Does her husband pay for absolutely everything else, so anything she earns, she just buys bags with? I’m genuinely gobsmacked as to how she can afford to buy so many as though they are from Zara
Yes. Their homes were bought by his parents, and they blow through every penny banking on his inheritance.

Mother of the Year award to our Claire 😳

Why am I not surprised the mice ate the tree and decorations? Filthy woman. The way she writes makes my eyes bleed. Uneducated twat.
I threw up in my mouth when she said they had a mice infestation, and had to toss most of their decorations. That house is probably full of mouse droppings. So disgusting, but seriously. Claire is trashy. No amount of Hermes will change that. And Paris is a man child. They’re are a literal trainwreck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

coco_lh

I literally can't work out how she's so rich, just watching her latest vid about their trip to France (which is completely incoherent and showed nothing about France really). She's banging on about buying her own place in St Tropez which she's saved up all of her 'own' money for. Apparently they own other houses but this one is just hers. The house she talks about and viewed with the potential to buy, she likens to Elton John's..... Is she really that rich or is she deluded and pretending she can afford houses in the South of France?
Deluded.
She once shared that she comes from a very humble background , she worked at Harrods, then became an influencer. So, no she can't. You don't need to check her finances to see that it is a lie. I would go as far to say that 80% of what comes out of her mouth is fabricated.
Look at top influencers like Chiara, Camila, Negin... who make tons of money. They have one house, perhaps two, and they don't splurge on Hermès/Chanel the way Claire does. Claire has been doing this job for over 5 years, and hasn't even reached 200k, I mean, embarrassing.
The same applies to her YT channel.
Her lavish lifestyle is financed by her husband, period.
There is no shame in that, however, cut the c* Claire. She is making a fool of herself because people are not stupid.
She is living a facade and trying to compete with Lydia (who also wants to buy a house literally everywhere :rolleyes:), but the funny thing is that they are so alike: chavs, irrelevant to the industry, compulsive liars, pretending to be someone they are not.