Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So people have to follow her to see her posts/to increase her following. Even though she posts once in a blue moon 🙄
I got blocked because I would look at her insta and stories. She asked me why I didn’t follow her, I told her I only follow family and dogs and next thing I knew was that I was blocked! Well F… puffy chouquette!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So bizarre. Keep your accounts private then if you don’t want people to view your content without following

Reactions: 9
I got blocked because I would look at her insta and stories. She asked me why I didn’t follow her, I told her I only follow family and dogs and next thing I knew was that I was blocked! Well F… puffy chouquette!
I can’t believe she spent time tracking down someone who checks her socials but doesn’t follow her. Thats’s incredibly lame and immature. She wouldn’t even reply to a DM from saying something nice. 🧐

Reactions: 11
IMG_6403.jpg

'This doesn't look tacky' says C in this video....
Fellow tattlers can be the judge of that 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 976736

'This doesn't look tacky' says C in this video....
Fellow tattlers can be the judge of that 😂
I mean, it’s hiding her face so maybe she views it as a “look?” 🤷🏾‍♀️ The cardigan and denim is fine. Why would you throw a ball cap on this outfit? Are you going to a baseball game in your faux chanel cardi and pearls? This is silly. A ball cap with a relaxed, half zip sweater? Yes. What she has on rn? No!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, it’s hiding her face so maybe she views it as a “look?” 🤷🏾‍♀️ The cardigan and denim is fine. Why would you throw a ball cap on this outfit? Are you going to a baseball game in your faux chanel cardi and pearls? This is silly. A ball cap with a relaxed, half zip sweater? Yes. What she has on rn? No!!!!
It’s the tucked in hair for me 😹 she’ll never be high fashion no matter how hard she tries

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Claire is definitely that girl who was poor in high school and decided to fight back by wearing as much luxury brands as possible as an adult.

How can she not see that her outfit is hideous? I don't get it.

Does she not have real friends to tell her? Are there no mirrors in her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Onway her son's nickname or was it somebody else who spilled the spaghetti on the fluffy chair? English is my second language (and French third) I don't know, maybe I heard it all wrong 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Is Onway her son's nickname or was it somebody else who spilled the spaghetti on the fluffy chair? English is my second language (and French third) I don't know, maybe I heard it all wrong 🤷‍♀️
this is hilarious because this is how shephonetically pronounces Honoré. Someone wrote a little Clairtionnary earlier in this thread and Onway belongs right there!

Cwovin = clothing 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
this is hilarious because this is how shephonetically pronounces Honoré. Someone wrote a little Clairtionnary earlier in this thread and Onway belongs right there!

Cwovin = clothing 😆
😂😂🤣😂

I find it so hard to believe Claire was ever a style director after seeing how she styled and directed the latest photo shoot on her IG. It. Is. Laughable. That Celine bag is all over IG, with every wannabe influencer walking around w it bc it photographs so well … that is until the bag met Claire. Hideous.

• Haha
😂😂🤣😂

I find it so hard to believe Claire was ever a style director after seeing how she styled and directed the latest photo shoot on her IG. It. Is. Laughable. That Celine bag is all over IG, with every wannabe influencer walking around w it bc it photographs so well … that is until the bag met Claire. Hideous.
Any chance of sharing the picture on here? I am blocked on her insta...

• Haha
  • Wow
I like the lounge furniture - I like Timothy Oulton - but one piece here and there - what she's shown is that money does not buy taste or class. The fur sofa does not go with the button back one, I think both are nice but in different surroundings. The fur one is totally not practical with a toddler and two dogs, she should put the fur stuff and the fur dining chairs in a dining room with the light up table and mirror, they should not be in a room a baby plays in, and the mirrors seem just to be propped against the wall atm - hopefully once it's all painted they will be put up properly.

Her biggest mistake has been the marble panelling in the kitchen and the worktop. You do not use marble in a kitchen, maybe on a wall or splashback but not on a work surface. That is why there are so many different marble substitutes and quartz made to look like marble, because it is durable and hardwearing, whereas marble is porous and stains easily. But she will learn, and no doubt replace it. And whoever did it obviously gave her a spiel that she believed and she didn't take care to make sure the veins matched up on all the panels. I have a huge island and all my splash backs and counter tops are in marble style quartz and when they were put in they were cut to size, no joins anywhere, huge pieces, not a single join and all the veins match up! She really is a dumb fool!
Agree! I think one piece in a room as a statement is cool. She has tooooooo much of things that don’t work together.

Honestly I’m trying to save my opinions of the space until I’ve seen it all but so far what we’ve seen… the extension just looks like a giant box stuck on the back of the old house. I mean the kitchen isn’t even in that huge room. It’s still back where it was.

And her closet looked better when it was ikea!

Any chance of sharing the picture on here? I am blocked on her insta...
Just picture those stupid Rebag ads that come up on all the YT videos you start with a woman holding a bag at arms length towards the camera. At least the people in those ads know how to airbrush.

I believe her eczemais bad due to to the fact that she lives in a complet dump, mess everywhere, even in her bloody handbag. I would be a nervous wreck in such a mess !

Reactions: 7
I believe her eczemais bad due to to the fact that she lives in a complet dump, mess everywhere, even in her bloody handbag. I would be a nervous wreck in such a mess !
I couldn’t believe someone who suffers with eczema uses Rodial products, as if! No issue with Rodial, but there’s no chance someone with a sensitive skin condition could use products as potent as Rodial. But wait, paid partnership 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Recent story her sister is doing her make up and yet Claire puts a filter on? What is the point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recent story her sister is doing her make up and yet Claire puts a filter on? What is the point lol
No amount of makeup will ever help Claire. She needs those filters more than anyone on IG.

She’s lucky she found Luxury Promise. Not a single woman in that company has any style.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.