Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayleyraine

No one can make a designer label look as cheap and fake as she does. No one, coming across her in the wild, would ever think her clothes/accessories were genuine, and not some market stall knock offs . What a hot ugly mess. That oversized jacket in the latest video??!! And the inset pic of her wearing the new orange bag with a flying jacket? Weeping with laughter. With all the mirrors she has around the chav house, does she not see what she looks like?

Ghastly, hideous shelf of handbags, looking like the back room of a counterfeit store in some cheap vacation destination, ready to rip off tourists. And it's not that hard to learn the correct pronunciation for French words. Most people can do it, although she does manage to mangle English, so maybe she can't. But why doesnt she at least try anhd practice before she turns on her camera?

Just out of interest, does she go anywhere to wear these bags, or are they all for show/reselling? And why does she still want more? What an empty life to just want to buy more and more handbags. You'd laugh if it wasnt so sad.

Reactions: 14

Queenie_cake

Those new sofas would have to be the ugliest thing I've seen in a long time, white leather button sofas :eek::eek: they are like something that Elvis would have put in Graceland and why on earth is there a shearling brown couch in the mix?? Is she blind? then she tops it all off with a misshapen shearling blob that is supposed to be a coffee table. She is the epitome of "money can't buy you class"

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
You guys will understand when I say I RAN here when she said in her latest story ‘we’ve just bought a phone, because we needed a south of France phone, like a mobile’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m deceased 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Got to say this having seen her stories - there oversized and there’s oversized. Alas there is nothing stylish in most of the oversized stuff she wears ….ok maybe the odd outfit bit on the whole she looks like she’s wearing her husbands jackets or coats - the shoulder are huge! And there is nothing stylish about a baseball cap iMO on a 30 something.
Claire is always going for the “model off duty” look but forgets every time she is in no imaginable way a model and that whole look is about being EFFORTLESSLY chic. Two things about which that chav knows nothing.

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Claire’s latest YT video, the 41:40 mark where she is taking about a Pearl Chanel bag she wanted to wear w her wedding dress and says “I couldn’t afford it. Neither Paris or I could afford something like this when we were that young.” And yet she’s also said “they” purchased the London flat and the Essex house in the same year they married. I rest my case re their homes being purchased via Paris’ family’s trust.

My work here is done. Thank you, Claire.

• Haha

Villanelly

VIP Member
It fascinates me how she can take an Hermes bag and make it about as desirable as a Sainsbury's carrier bag. Now that's a talent.

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
I love when Claire posts photos of Oni-Boy in what she believes are the cutest poshest little outfits, but he looks completely unkempt because they’re full of wrinkles. Girl. Commit to the facade or don’t bother at all.

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She knows so much about bags because she worked on the Harrods shop floor at the Michael Kors kiosk. Ok hun. Whatever you say.

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I’m 99.9% sure. Claire said she and Julien purchased both the Chelsea flat and the Essex home in the same year they married. This was pre-influencer time, so Claire had been working at Harrod’s as a personal shopper with her styling “business” on the side and Julien working in finance. You tell me how two people, who just paid for an elaborate wedding (see the video of it in all its tacky glory on YT) and working those kinds of jobs can purchase £2M worth of real estate in the same year, not to mention their spending habits since buying these properties. It just doesn’t add up.
Claire declares that if you do home manicures and don’t buy Starbucks you can afford her life style😂.

• Haha

Beauhead

Chatty Member
I like luxe shoes, bags and clothes as much as anyone else but no way could I even imagine owning that many handbags let alone Hermes ones not without winning a huge amount on the lottery. I’m a professional, and so is my husband we earn well, kids in private education etc, we like eating out at Michelin start restaurants but no way on earth could we afford the “stuff” she buys. Even if we could I just couldn’t justify having so much even if I were an influencer! She makes all these items look so cheap …I can’t explain it. Her “Stylin” her “oversized” jackets with her “jewury” to make the gold look “casual” etc. She is getting worse as time goes by. At least Lidl has tried to elevate herself even though she is like hyacinth bucket!
hyacinth bucket!.....ABSOLUTELY!
However, none are elevated IMO, Lydia prances around like she has tons of money and Claire actually does....both are HORRIBLE people who are complete trash.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She already fired back and it’s nonsensical and uneducated af. Not surprising for our Claire.
Woof the gaslighting! She deserves a medal.

I work in sustainability for an apparel brand and honestly, if you can only afford to shop fast fashion and/or it’s challenging to find things second hand, shop fast fashion. Just be mindful. We KNOW Claire is able to throw down £1000s for apparel from luxury fashion brands…because she brags about it on the daily. We also know Claire did this ad for the money because that’s all she cares about. SHE won’t wear polyamide or acrylic or shop from stores paying their garment workers pennies, but she’s more than happy to sell it to her followers and make a commission. We also know she does not believe in quality over quantity because all she does is show us endless QUANTITY.

She’s a real piece of shit, especially for gaslighting the way she does.

And a little industry tip: just because it’s designer, doesn’t mean it was made by (majority) women making a decent wage.

ETA: I can’t wait until Rue Sloane launches (LOL if it ever does) so I can tear it to shreds for its false sustainability claims 🥴

Last edited:

Azibi

I literally can't work out how she's so rich, just watching her latest vid about their trip to France (which is completely incoherent and showed nothing about France really). She's banging on about buying her own place in St Tropez which she's saved up all of her 'own' money for. Apparently they own other houses but this one is just hers. The house she talks about and viewed with the potential to buy, she likens to Elton John's..... Is she really that rich or is she deluded and pretending she can afford houses in the South of France?

• Wow
  • Haha

Queenie_cake

OMG the colour of the bag is beyond hideous, I've never seen anything in Hermes that colour. But then she did say that people recolour bags, I had never heard of this practice. Interesting she mentioned it, makes me wonder if this bag was given a new colour too. Then to make matters worse she starts tying Chanel charms to it, is she blind? high? its hard to believe that someone can be that clueless. She looks insane with her oversized blazers/coats and ratty hair with as many designer items she can possible pile on her body. She obviously doesn't subscribe to Coco Chanel's philosophy “Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.” “It is always better to be underdressed.” But I guess chavs never do, poor clueless Claire.
Also what the hell was she trying to prove with her son drinking tonic water? did she think that was somehow "classy" :LOL: poor little pet looked like a miniature chav chugging down a can of beer. Plus who gives their child tonic water???

Namima

VIP Member
I have as well and she is absolutely insane. If Claire is on one, she is so scrappy, so trashy. Some would say this makes her so real, but I don't see how a human acting like a rabid animal makes them authentic. I busted her YEARS ago for saying she bought something when, in fact, it was gifted via vouchers. This was when she started in about how she "works" for those vouchers, her time/opinion for brands = $ and therefore she is correct when she says she bought the item even if it was gifted via vouchers. It was an amazing moment. A liar with her back against the wall just clawing to break free because she was so clearly busted.
You're 100%.
I have never seen her walk into Gucci / Fendi / Balmain etc and buy direct from the store. Always through Farfetch / NAP etc with gifted vouchers.

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
The most recent video. (1) Claire looks awful + (2) Selling items you received FOR FREE is not making a sacrifice. Thank your sponsors, Claire, for the gifted items you raves about but quickly sold bc Chanel and Hermes will never give you a thing for free. Eye. Roll.

Claire could drape herself in Hermes and Chanel and she always look cheap. If I saw her, I’d assume she’s wearing all fakes bc none of it suits her. Wealth whispers, Claire. Wealth whispers.
She looked HILARIOUS, when she had the Chanel coat, boots, bag , scarf and woolly hat on🤣🙄. Not much of what she wears looks good, too much info, too much of everything. I say go for one designer piece and then quality for the rest!

Reactions: 13

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Another day, another Hermes bag unboxing 🙄. Seriously does she ever stop and appreciate the “ dream” bag before it’s discarded and it’s onto the next one ? Makes me so angry 😤 she’s so throw away. Never satisfied with what shes got …. It’s always next next next.
This is because Claire thinks in her heart of hearts that she’s a collector when she’s really just a hoarder. Just because you can buy it doesn’t mean you should. Wealth whispers, Claire. Wealth whispers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13