Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations on the new thread title to @Jessie98 with 13 votes!

Here's Claire channelling her inner Fergie! Check out the reflection in the car door!

20211007_075130.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The biggest paragraph ever to let everyone know she only wears cashmere cause she’s so rich
This needs to read: She only wears cashmere because she gets multi-thousand pound vouchers from NAP, LVR, FF, etc. and can get it for free. I promise everyone here. She would not have 1/4 of what she has if she wasn’t getting it for free. She literally only uses her own $ for Chanel and Hermes, and that’s if LP isn’t gifting pre-owned pieces to her. It’s all a ruse.

What a load of absolute waffle… ‘I love it, but the fabric isn’t great’ is all she had to say 😂
Claire trying to get those clicks by saying “I know you won’t click”. Has it really come to this?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Go watch her latest vlog , ramble ramble ramble. Sweet to see the little Honoré walking!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with her in her latest video? she is so scatty and keeps sniffing, so very odd :oops: She looks ridiculous in that coat too, it doesn't fit her properly, such a bad fit and far from chic especially with the accessories she wears. It really showcases no amount of money can buy taste. Claire makes clothes look cheap on her and she certainly doesn't follow Coco Chanel's advice 'Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.' she grabs every accessory she can find and piles it on.
PS a baby walking has nothing to do with being top heavy 😂😂 just be honest and say he was a late walker, nothing wrong with that. Never heard him talk either except gibberish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The most recent video. (1) Claire looks awful + (2) Selling items you received FOR FREE is not making a sacrifice. Thank your sponsors, Claire, for the gifted items you raves about but quickly sold bc Chanel and Hermes will never give you a thing for free. Eye. Roll.

What is wrong with her in her latest video? she is so scatty and keeps sniffing, so very odd :oops: She looks ridiculous in that coat too, it doesn't fit her properly, such a bad fit and far from chic especially with the accessories she wears. It really showcases no amount of money can buy taste. Claire makes clothes look cheap on her and she certainly doesn't follow Coco Chanel's advice 'Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.' she grabs every accessory she can find and piles it on.
PS a baby walking has nothing to do with being top heavy 😂😂 just be honest and say he was a late walker, nothing wrong with that. Never heard him talk either except gibberish
Claire could drape herself in Hermes and Chanel and she always look cheap. If I saw her, I’d assume she’s wearing all fakes bc none of it suits her. Wealth whispers, Claire. Wealth whispers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The most recent video. (1) Claire looks awful + (2) Selling items you received FOR FREE is not making a sacrifice. Thank your sponsors, Claire, for the gifted items you raves about but quickly sold bc Chanel and Hermes will never give you a thing for free. Eye. Roll.

Claire could drape herself in Hermes and Chanel and she always look cheap. If I saw her, I’d assume she’s wearing all fakes bc none of it suits her. Wealth whispers, Claire. Wealth whispers.
She looked HILARIOUS, when she had the Chanel coat, boots, bag , scarf and woolly hat on🤣🙄. Not much of what she wears looks good, too much info, too much of everything. I say go for one designer piece and then quality for the rest!

Reactions: 13
She looked HILARIOUS, when she had the Chanel coat, boots, bag , scarf and woolly hat on🤣🙄. Not much of what she wears looks good, too much info, too much of everything. I say go for one designer piece and then quality for the rest!
Tacky, tacky, tacky. She looks like a walking billboard. Coco Chanel and Karl are rolling in the or graves over these fashion abusers. *I can’t say victim because Claire is not a victim.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d like to point out the obvious and this goes for Claire and ALL “influencers”. Claire had to actually spend her own $ on the Chanel coat and look at her reaction to it. You’re not hearing “OMG it’s perfect, everyone needs one in their wardrobe! I’ll grab another in another color when it comes out.” Etc. Note the difference in reaction to every other video when the items are so clearly gifted. THIS is what I can’t stand about these marketing machines. It’s all fun and games until you’re swiping your own card. Remember that if you ever feel less than bc your reaction to her usual hauls is what her reaction is in this video. Viewers have to spend their own $, “influencers” do not.

Tacky, tacky, tacky. She looks like a walking billboard. Coco Chanel and Karl are rolling in the or graves over these fashion abusers. *I can’t say victim because Claire is not a victim.
She is tacky. When she was discussing the usual Chanel buttons, I lol’ed. She bought this coat bc every button has a CC on it. How is that understated?! It’s not. She needs everyone to know it’s a Chanel coat which is so low budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The ‘Mi Loves’ coat on her Instagram stories from yesterday is real fox fur, gross Claire 😢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ve only just started following and watching Claire, so am still in the honeymoon phase of quite liking her, but had to laugh at today’s IG Stories regarding the cashmere cardigans. She said they were a “little” overpriced. Curiosity got the better of me and I had to check the price. £1,310 each! Yikes! I baulk at paying £89 in M&S - which is obviously the thin cashmere which she refuses to buy and wear.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just started following and watching Claire, so am still in the honeymoon phase of quite liking her, but had to laugh at today’s IG Stories regarding the cashmere cardigans. She said they were a “little” overpriced. Curiosity got the better of me and I had to check the price. £1,310 each! Yikes! I baulk at paying £89 in M&S - which is obviously the thin cashmere which she refuses to buy and wear.
Cashmere thickness is subjective to the wearer too, I hate thick knits find them far too warm and bulky, M&S cashmere is some of the best on the market too, I watched a tv programme on it once 🙈🤣 she is clueless and only says things to suit her agenda

Reactions: 12
Cashmere thickness is subjective to the wearer too, I hate thick knits find them far too warm and bulky, M&S cashmere is some of the best on the market too, I watched a tv programme on it once 🙈🤣 she is clueless and only says things to suit her agenda
She only likes things that are branded, ie her Hermès vlog and the constant repeating that everything was Hermès and that if the labels had been slashed she would not have purchased…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.