Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire’s latest self-aggrandizing video. She became the creative director of a lux resale business because chavvy gals stick together. Sabrina, Grace, Sade, the whole team is incredibly tacky … Claire fits right in. This really isn’t a hard business to crack, especially w social media. Look at US resellers w their live sales and tiktoks. Claire isn’t the key to success as she wishes to believe.

If you’re in the UK/EU, check out Sellier Knightsbridge. They’re the opposite of tacky AND have great prices.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Claire’s latest self-aggrandizing video. She became the creative director of a lux resale business because chavvy gals stick together. Sabrina, Grace, Sade, the whole team is incredibly tacky … Claire fits right in. This really isn’t a hard business to crack, especially w social media. Look at US resellers w their live sales and tiktoks. Claire isn’t the key to success as she wishes to believe.

If you’re in the UK/EU, check out Sellier Knightsbridge. They’re the opposite of tacky AND have great prices.
agree but Sellier have aligned themselves with Lydia...

The whole beginning of the video could have been actually so helpful to her followers who also suffer from eczema. But alas... after a few minutes I kept hearing "rodial, rodial, rodial, rodial, rodial" for EVERY product including mascara and then "coupon code". BARF I HATE this about influenzers... so inauthentic.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
WTF !! Women that naturally have style must piss themselves laughing when they see her. 😱
what is this? is she getting married down the ole town hall? such a cliche outfit for a lux influencer turned creative director, and she cannot string a sentence together! but hermes must be in the frame

And our Tamara commenting, probably fuming as even Claire has landed an actual job, although the role is probably compensated with vouchers instead of actual money lol

have you guys seen that new edition to the team, the girl looks so miserable and plain, wearing oversized blazers, bf jeans and nike trainers c/p same outfit thousand "infuencers" wear thinking she is all that with zero personality 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched a bit of her video w the LP CEO. Are they in the Paris "family apartment"? Both clearly chavs, so at least Claire is keeping consistent with whom she has relationships but it also got me to wonder ... Is the queen chav herself, Claire Chanelle, throwing around the family $ and family homes (come for a visit to the Paris flat, we can film there!) to get these jobs? It wouldn't be a surprise.

what is this? is she getting married down the ole town hall? such a cliche outfit for a lux influencer turned creative director, and she cannot string a sentence together! but hermes must be in the frame

And our Tamara commenting, probably fuming as even Claire has landed an actual job, although the role is probably compensated with vouchers instead of actual money lol

have you guys seen that new edition to the team, the girl looks so miserable and plain, wearing oversized blazers, bf jeans and nike trainers c/p same outfit thousand "infuencers" wear thinking she is all that with zero personality 😅
The entire LP team looks so budget. I just can't. At the end of the day, resellers are the devil. They love a price increase, they love to send their paid handlers (fake wealthy shoppers) to Hermes and Chanel on the daily to get those bags so they can get them up on the site, essentially taking product from customers who actually buy items for themselves. In reality, I cannot imagine a better fit because there really is nothing less lux than Claire (I still cannot believe her given middle name is) Chanelle and a reseller.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
omg i just discovered this woman. I thought she was in her late 40s/early 50s. When I saw her pregnancy announcement last year, I had thought "Wow good for her! She had probably been through many IVF cycles for years." You cannot imagine my surprise when I found out she was only 34. I kid you not, I could not believe it. Like, it takes WORK to look that prematurely old. I dont know if she used to use tanning beds or smoked or what but dayum, Ive seen smokers looking younger.

Then I got to the video about "How i became a creative director of a fashion company: learn secrets from a top ceo". I thought she was going to be interviewing a fashion director that she knew through her connections with her husbands family. Then I realised that she was talking about herself! omg I wanted to die of laughter. She started in February 2021. It is now October 2021. It hasn't even been a year yet! Oh yes, please give me your pearls of wisdom of how you went from rags to riches. Tell us how through hard work, and not your husbands money or capital or tech expertise, have managed to work your way up through the cut-throat ranks of fashion. This Sabrina lady she interviews seems a lot more eloquent than Claire "Dont judge me cos you dont know" Chanelle and is a lot less rambling, but she is a far cry from a top CEO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
omg i just discovered this woman. I thought she was in her late 40s/early 50s. When I saw her pregnancy announcement last year, I had thought "Wow good for her! She had probably been through many IVF cycles for years." You cannot imagine my surprise when I found out she was only 34. I kid you not, I could not believe it. Like, it takes WORK to look that prematurely old. I dont know if she used to use tanning beds or smoked or what but dayum, Ive seen smokers looking younger.

Then I got to the video about "How i became a creative director of a fashion company: learn secrets from a top ceo". I thought she was going to be interviewing a fashion director that she knew through her connections with her husbands family. Then I realised that she was talking about herself! omg I wanted to die of laughter. She started in February 2021. It is now October 2021. It hasn't even been a year yet! Oh yes, please give me your pearls of wisdom of how you went from rags to riches. Tell us how through hard work, and not your husbands money or capital or tech expertise, have managed to work your way up through the cut-throat ranks of fashion. This Sabrina lady she interviews seems a lot more eloquent than Claire "Dont judge me cos you dont know" Chanelle and is a lot less rambling, but she is a far cry from a top CEO.
Eloquently put. I didn’t click as I was expecting her to speak of herself, navel gazing is the influencer modus operandi. A lot of influencers live in their make believe worlds - do you think this top CEO has ever participated in a board meeting or shareholder meeting? If anyone who had the patience to listen through wants to summarize the takeaways from her advice it would make for a fun thread, I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have no idea how the hell can she manage to be a hot mess all the time.

That's dedication.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I literally can't work out how she's so rich, just watching her latest vid about their trip to France (which is completely incoherent and showed nothing about France really). She's banging on about buying her own place in St Tropez which she's saved up all of her 'own' money for. Apparently they own other houses but this one is just hers. The house she talks about and viewed with the potential to buy, she likens to Elton John's..... Is she really that rich or is she deluded and pretending she can afford houses in the South of France?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally can't work out how she's so rich, just watching her latest vid about their trip to France (which is completely incoherent and showed nothing about France really). She's banging on about buying her own place in St Tropez which she's saved up all of her 'own' money for. Apparently they own other houses but this one is just hers. The house she talks about and viewed with the potential to buy, she likens to Elton John's..... Is she really that rich or is she deluded and pretending she can afford houses in the South of France?
Deluded doesn't cut...

The woman grew up in a council house, there's no way she would be where she is in life financially without Julien's family money.
She may brag as much as she wants the house in France is "just hers" - she is married, doesn't matter whose name is on the deeds. Any asset purchased during the course of the marriage is communal property. She needs a rude awakening but unfortunately that won't happen. There's no way Julien the doormat enabler will leave her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Deluded.
She once shared that she comes from a very humble background , she worked at Harrods, then became an influencer. So, no she can't. You don't need to check her finances to see that it is a lie. I would go as far to say that 80% of what comes out of her mouth is fabricated.
Look at top influencers like Chiara, Camila, Negin... who make tons of money. They have one house, perhaps two, and they don't splurge on Hermès/Chanel the way Claire does. Claire has been doing this job for over 5 years, and hasn't even reached 200k, I mean, embarrassing.
The same applies to her YT channel.
Her lavish lifestyle is financed by her husband, period.
There is no shame in that, however, cut the c* Claire. She is making a fool of herself because people are not stupid.
She is living a facade and trying to compete with Lydia (who also wants to buy a house literally everywhere :rolleyes:), but the funny thing is that they are so alike: chavs, irrelevant to the industry, compulsive liars, pretending to be someone they are not.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think where she comes from or what type of housing she lived in growing up bears any meaning on if she could buy a house in st tropez or not, if someone has made the money to do so then it’s perfectly plausible. However it’s very unlikely that Claire has made that much, especially if she’s talking of buying a luxury villa over a standard one bed apartment even if it’s been Julien who has funded her Hermes collection and she’s never spent a penny. But she protests that she spends her own money at any given opportunity so safe to assume no she can’t afford it on her own.

Reactions: 6

I thought the same thing when I watched one of her press trip videos years ago with other influencers. I was wondering why this older lady was with all these 20 years olds....then I heard she was only 32 at the time.....couldn't believe it !!!!!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think where she comes from or what type of housing she lived in growing up bears any meaning on if she could buy a house in st tropez or not, if someone has made the money to do so then it’s perfectly plausible. However it’s very unlikely that Claire has made that much, especially if she’s talking of buying a luxury villa over a standard one bed apartment even if it’s been Julien who has funded her Hermes collection and she’s never spent a penny. But she protests that she spends her own money at any given opportunity so safe to assume no she can’t afford it on her own.
Is this in addition to the LA property or didn't that happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree. Claire is clearly a hard worker, but their lives are clearly funded by Julien’s family. She’s banged on for years about them purchasing the flat in London and the home in Essex in the same year, THEIR flat in Paris, THEIR home in the south of France. Because she wanted to flex her ability to purchase a home on her own, she didn’t even realize she was outing herself (and Julien) re all the properties she claimed were theirs but, in fact, purchased by his family.

It’s all sad, really. Imagine being so insecure that you lie about everything to create an image no one actually buys. It’s also a reminder re many influencers on IG and YT. The ability to buy a Hermes bag each month is because the rest of their expenses are being covered elsewhere. It’s all a facade.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.