Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Who else is DYING at Claire finding it flattering that wee ol’ oni boy called SJP “Mama”?! 🤣😂🤣 And Claire is flattered! 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 SJP looks 70, which is just about right for Queen chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
One of the few times I agree with Claire. I do think it's rude and insensitive to speculate of someone is pregnant on her ig page. Is she bigger than we've seen her before yes, but most people have put on weight over the past 2 years and further more she's had a baby. She has addressed many times she isn't interested in actively losing extra weight and it should be left at that

Furthermore, we dont know if she is trying to get pregnant and is not succeeding, or even worse had a miscarriage before or after shes been showing. Any speculation could no doubt hurt her feelings and cause stress which could further compound her problems with having a child and eczema which are exacerbated by stress

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
The biggest paragraph ever to let everyone know she only wears cashmere cause she’s so rich
This needs to read: She only wears cashmere because she gets multi-thousand pound vouchers from NAP, LVR, FF, etc. and can get it for free. I promise everyone here. She would not have 1/4 of what she has if she wasn’t getting it for free. She literally only uses her own $ for Chanel and Hermes, and that’s if LP isn’t gifting pre-owned pieces to her. It’s all a ruse.

What a load of absolute waffle… ‘I love it, but the fabric isn’t great’ is all she had to say 😂
Claire trying to get those clicks by saying “I know you won’t click”. Has it really come to this?

• Heart

Hayleyraine

Excerpts from a year's comments on here. Many different tattlers, but we all see and say the same things.....

She sounds and acts like someone who sells fruit and veg from the back of a cart in East End London

Typically like a dealer from the East End

Pitbull on a council estate

Chanelle is like the market stall, knock off version of Chanel… how appropriate

She's such a dumb aggressive chav

If a trout like Claire starts promoting you, I will stop buying you…

She pronounces Chanel with a ‘w’ at the end

It will always be obvious from the way she looks, speaks, acts, etc. that she is that little girl from subsidized housing in Essex.

Women that naturally have style must piss themselves laughing when they see her.

She is like a pit bull in a dress

Tacky, tacky, tacky. She looks like a walking billboard. Coco Chanel and Karl are rolling in the or graves over these fashion abusers

Tackiest mirror I’ve ever seen… it needs a ‘live, laugh, love’ wall sticker above it to really finish it off.

An unattractive woman totally contradicting the image she wishes to portray. She must be completely delusional.

I have no idea how the hell can she manage to be a hot mess all the time. That's dedication.

Why can’t she pronounce jewellery properly?? ‘Dury’ WTF

"Haw" always puzzled me. It's chav speak for haul, apparently.

She’s a walking advertisement for the saying “money can’t buy taste”…. Or class.

We call it ‘feral’. She has that look and way about her. No amount of lipstick (expensive accessories) dress up a pig. Someone ages ago summed her up perfectly: she’s like a pit bull on a council estate. Never a truer word spoken about our dear Claire.

Rat face chav

How does the fish markets wife afford all this luxury?

Claire is the ultimate troll, even if in just looks alone. Your IG/YT is the rabbit hole of chaviness and yes, we all jump down for a laugh. You’re welcome.

Claire is kind of trashy so I could see her buying high-end fakes to pass off as real.

I totally agree with you about her house as well it looks.....Cheap.

She must think her backdrop shelves of handbags looks like the last word in curated elegance and good taste when really it looks like the back room of a third world store selling cheap knock-offs

Does anyone else cringe when she calls Honoré “Oni-boy”? She’s slaughtering a beautiful name

She is the proverbial "you can't polish a turd but you can roll it in glitter"

God, she looks rough. Whatever she wears. It shouldn't be possible to make a $1500+ cashmere cardigan look cheap, but she manages it. Effortlessly.

Sad dumb chavy Claire, is married to a Frenchman and can't speak a word of French.

She’s just so uncouth. She has no grace.

The entire LP team looks so budget. I just can't.

I find her dressing head to toe in obvious designer gear with the Channel logo dripping off her tacky. Her sense of style is atrocious

It looks like she came from a football match in the 1980's and threw a coat on. Just because everything is designer doesn't mean it looks good Claire.

She’s such a chav its unreal. No amount of money can buy tastes. She will always be a desperate chav. No amount of Hermes can remove that.

Claire is that kid who’s mother always pointed to the wealthy women saying “Dat can be yooz, Claire.”. It was always all about money. True story! Claire actually told it a while back. Claire hung out at bougie bars in London notorious for their banker clientele looking like an Essex lady of the night waiting to bag a dumb, trashy trustfunder. Give it up for her. She found him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve only just started following and watching Claire, so am still in the honeymoon phase of quite liking her, but had to laugh at today’s IG Stories regarding the cashmere cardigans. She said they were a “little” overpriced. Curiosity got the better of me and I had to check the price. £1,310 each! Yikes! I baulk at paying £89 in M&S - which is obviously the thin cashmere which she refuses to buy and wear.

• Wow
  • Sad

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Haha! Me too. She is so tacky. It’s a fun insight into how tacky their parents’ homes must be as well, although I feel Claire’s mother is more logical with her $ and purchases. Likely because there isn’t an endless source of it as there so clearly is with Paris’ family.
I did remember a vlog wayyyyy back, and Claire bought her mom a Prada bag and other bags. She was flexing it that she bought all (but had aff links below), and gave to her mom infront of the camera.

Cut to a few weeks, another vlog showed her mom's Prada bag filled to brim with all sorts of things. What she did was she opened it without her mom's permission and judged her as a pair of flip-flops was on top of the bag. Her mom comes along, and she asks / interrogates her mom about all sorts of things she places.

Mom replies by saying "Well, you use them as any other bag. And it's my bag, so I will place whatever I want!" Poor Claire was like "Oh, that's Prada mum! You can't place rubbish in there" And she goes "Well, honey a bag is a bag. Let me use it as I want, since it is a bag you gave me."

Then cut.

Her mom is such a sweet lady, but her child is a chav 1000%. No wonder her sisters don't wanna come near her.

• Heart
  • Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
😂😂😂 I meant to say Chelsea there but she literally gave a little tour of it and was talking about it being so lovely as so many memories from being single and working in Harrod’s. Girls do you think working in Harrods for young girls these days is a good way to find a rich husband? I’m not young or looking for a husband just gossiping 😂

Anyone else find it so odd that Paris seems to be pretty daft on camera, seems to hardly work and his family just seems happy to be financing this? Surely responsible hardworking parents would expect him to somewhat stand on his own feet.

it can’t be a very healthy lifestyle.
Claire used to whore herself up and go to all the bars where she knew bankers went after work. That’s how she met Paris. None of his friends were interested in her because she looked like a clown w her makeup and clothes and were shocked he was interested in her (he has said this in a video years ago!), but Claire is his type of gal. It makes sense. Money can’t buy you class. Paris and Claire are blatant examples of this.

Paris’ family is new money, and his parents both come from cultures where their little boys can do no wrong. I guarantee they’re shits to his sister, but to Paris - they just love his lazy bottom to bits. Look at how Claire LUSTS after Oni-Boy. Same scenario. They’re literally living in the 1950s.

You have to laugh at Claire trying to “humble” brag in her stories. Oh she just can’t be bothered w London heat, Provence is soooo much better. It is ALWAYS hot as hell in the south of France all summer, hence why people go there and stay on the water OR have pools. I was just in London in June and it was amazing! Sunny but cool, we wore jeans and long-sleeved shirts. Sure, London is having an awful heatwave right now but it’s happening everywhere, even in her beloved Provence. Why not say how lucky they were to get this property w a pool just as this heatwave was coming? But it can never be that simple.

Dearest Claire, you’re not one in a million, babe. There are a million of you. You are not special, hun.

Hayleyraine

Another chavvy vlog. Very funny how she must think her backdrop shelves of handbags looks like the last word in curated elegance and good taste when really it looks like the back room of a third world store selling cheap knock-offs.

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
In response to Claire’s self-serving promo post for the clothing line funded by her husband’s family (or possibly Claire but only because their life, homes, their children’s schooling, their vacations, the inheritance, etc is primarily due to his family), I’d like to give a shout out to all the women who have done it ON THEIR OWN. To all the women with brains who can make moves without cutting other women down, and without needing a man or his family’s money to be able to do it. SUPPORT THOSE BUSINESSES, Tattlers, not businesses like Claire’s which was 100% built by having the cushion of wealth as your security blanket.

Get a clue, Claire.

• Heart

Hayleyraine

Warning: 'Sent Lorent' tweed cap. What's funnier? Her pronunciation (mauling) of the brand name or the way she looks wearing said cap?

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
My god she’s so insufferable, just say you want to flex that you can buy overpriced bags AND send your child to private school Claire.

She’s honestly the worst!

View attachment 1232785
This was an embarrassing moment for Claire. Her life has been built by the good fortune of Paris’ family. Period. This is similar to the Kim K “get up and f’ing work” blunder. Without homes paid for by Paris’ family trust, knowing they can take any chance they want because they have his family’s $ to fall back on, etc is the privilege so many negate when they want to boast about their life.

Claire is a Chav who hung out in bars she knew finance boys liked. Even Paris said he thought she was an unintelligent ho when they first met. Mama taught Claire well (now onto her 3rd marriage) and Claire knew what she needed to do to snag the trustfund kid. It certainly helped that Paris is no prize, a Chav himself regardless of the family money, and they now live a life of abundance.

I’ve said it so many times before but I’ll say it again. Those two do not make the kind of money needed for multiple homes, elite private schools for their children and Claire’s shopping addiction BUT (!) take the home purchases out (since they were bought by his family trust) and knowing they’ll inherit half of Paris’ family’s wealth and lookie there … all is possible.

I couldn’t help but cringe at the end of the post re “winning”. That’s what it’s about for Claire, but she doesn’t realize she’s in a battle with herself and the homes, Hermes, nor private schools will never help her win that battle. It’s all quite sad really and I cannot imagine how much she’s alienated herself because of this level of insecurity.

View attachment 1232631

Parents choose schools because they want the best education for their kids, not which grounds looks the prettiest! 💀 No matter how good the curriculum is, as long as it's fancy is the standard for this chav.
View attachment 1232639

Also, the fact that she actually posted this first is appalling. How and where did she remove the mask and its excess liquid and placing heavy makeup above it????

That's disgusting

T
This was disgusting but do we expect anything less?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
The amount of Hermes bags she owns is ridiculous and shows just how insecure she is! Especially the 'poop' coloured one from France, which is so close to another one she already owns...

Also does anyone remember the Hermes Herbag and Picotin bags she was raving about getting from Luxury Promise... Well those have mysteriously vanished and are no longer on her shelves! So much for appreciating the craftsmanship of Hermes beyond the status symbol Kelly and Birkin bags!!
“Appreciating the craftsmanship” or heritage of Hermes always gives me the loudest of laughs. Hermes has moved so far from its roots. Their main goal is money, money, money. They’ve opened 3+ new FACTORIES during 2021 to pump out more bags. I don’t care if one person makes the bag start to finish. If there are tens of thousands of that bag on the market each year, it’s not exclusive honey. The influencer obsession w Hermes is the obsession to have items at that price point, with that clout. Nothing more.

Julia123

VIP Member
ummmm..... did she really say she didn't measure for any of that expensive T.O. furniture? My eyes hurt just looking at the layout of TWO dining sets and 3 giant couches in one room (and one of the tables fricking lights up!). She just ordered it like she was placing an H&M order... click click click. As a professional interior designer, my opinion of what I've seen of the addition and everything in it is HORRIBLE! I shudder to think what it will look like with MASSIVE crown moulding. She made a HUGE mistake on that expensive kitchen counter... it's so thin!

And getting the popcorn out for the diy on the closet doors... clamsheawwww claire strikes again. TACKY 🍿 🍿 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
I have to admit I used to love watching her videos a couple years ago when she was more humble and mainly did styling videos. But ever since she started hoarding Hermes bags it’s become unbearable to watch. I don’t care to see her brag about yet another Hermes bag when she spends more on H bags than the majority of women in the UK earn a year.

They point blank refused to sell her bags for years and years until Julien got her one and now she’s basing her whole career on their bags.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
There’s a video she’s just put on Stories of her son asking for biscuits. He’s saying “peas mama” (like “please mama”)…but, wait, isn’t he 2 and a half? Or am I confused? Sounds like an 18 month old baby who is just starting to put words together and can’t form the sounds correctly yet. A bit worrying.
That kid has every privilege available to him except parents who can read and write. Shame, really.

• Haha
  • Sad

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Recent story her sister is doing her make up and yet Claire puts a filter on? What is the point lol
No amount of makeup will ever help Claire. She needs those filters more than anyone on IG.

She’s lucky she found Luxury Promise. Not a single woman in that company has any style.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
A champagne style babies milk bottle - that's something a gypsy would have, and buy from the market - how common and trashy is that??

And the bike and trike - what a waste of a couple of thousand pounds, he will have grown out of them by the summer when it is warm enough to use them!

She's really gone mad and is spending so much more than she used to! My guess is that Paris has gone back to doing his old job part time from home, trading on the stock market. Apparently he was really good at it and made a fortune!

Screenshot_20220601_221532.jpg

Screenshot_20220601_221553.jpg

For her age! I'd like to point out Claire was born on the 11th of September 1985 making her 36 years old. That is not the face of a 36 year old, more like a chain smoking, leatherface that spends every summer in Benidorm.

• Haha
  • Wow

Happie

Is Onway her son's nickname or was it somebody else who spilled the spaghetti on the fluffy chair? English is my second language (and French third) I don't know, maybe I heard it all wrong 🤷‍♀️
this is hilarious because this is how shephonetically pronounces Honoré. Someone wrote a little Clairtionnary earlier in this thread and Onway belongs right there!

Cwovin = clothing 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha