Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Claire is clearly a hard worker, but their lives are clearly funded by Julien’s family. She’s banged on for years about them purchasing the flat in London and the home in Essex in the same year, THEIR flat in Paris, THEIR home in the south of France. Because she wanted to flex her ability to purchase a home on her own, she didn’t even realize she was outing herself (and Julien) re all the properties she claimed were theirs but, in fact, purchased by his family.

It’s all sad, really. Imagine being so insecure that you lie about everything to create an image no one actually buys. It’s also a reminder re many influencers on IG and YT. The ability to buy a Hermes bag each month is because the rest of their expenses are being covered elsewhere. It’s all a facade.
I can't imagine building up a property portfolio based on her in-laws money!

Tacky as hell.

Reactions: 4
She is so vile to anyone she disagrees with! So glad to find this and be able to vent now! 😂

Reactions: 10
She is so vile to anyone she disagrees with! So glad to find this and be able to vent now! 😂
Yep! I am one of the people she tried to dox.

I left a comment on a YouTube video and the cow responded on Instagram. She took a screenshot of the comment, posted as a story and added her reply to it. :mad: Of course she didn't cover my username and picture...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Yep! I am one of the people she tried to dox.

I left a comment on a YouTube video and the cow responded on Instagram. She took a screenshot of the comment, posted as a story and added her reply to it. :mad: Of course she didn't cover my username and picture...
That’s absolutely dreadful. I’m so sorry. She isn’t really cut out to be an ‘ influencer’ - she is like a horrible school bully with an enormous collection for ‘ show&tell’ on a Monday morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that she is bringing oni up to be a bully? In a video the other day he shoved the dog and now he’s trying to poke it in the eye and headbut it. I don’t have sound on videos but does she even say no? I’ve got such a tone if I said no my kids would stop immediately

• Wow
Has anyone else noticed that she is bringing oni up to be a bully? In a video the other day he shoved the dog and now he’s trying to poke it in the eye and headbut it. I don’t have sound on videos but does she even say no? I’ve got such a tone if I said no my kids would stop immediately
I don’t think he was head butting her it looked more like he was affectionately try to put his head on her but all the same if the dog doesn’t like it and it nips him it will be poor dogs fault so she shouldn’t let him annoy her.

So the tacky Timothy Oulton furniture has arrived for their new extension. Considering how much she botched the kitchen with the misaligned stone, I am taking a wild stab in the dark that this will look a disaster too. She is stuck in 2015 with the shiny blingy crap everywhere. Just like her clothing styling, her interior design just always misses the mark. Julian’s family clearly has plenty of money, hire a qualified and respected professional to do the job properly ffs.

Reactions: 18
Claire she help resurrect Z Gallery (lollllllllll) for her and that other tacky UK influencer with the old husband and cheap clothing line.

So the tacky Timothy Oulton furniture has arrived for their new extension. Considering how much she botched the kitchen with the misaligned stone, I am taking a wild stab in the dark that this will look a disaster too. She is stuck in 2015 with the shiny blingy crap everywhere. Just like her clothing styling, her interior design just always misses the mark. Julian’s family clearly has plenty of money, hire a qualified and respected professional to do the job properly ffs.
Claire she help resurrect Z Gallery (lollllllllll) for her and that other tacky UK influencer with the old husband and cheap clothing line.

• Haha
I won’t lie, I’m curious to see all the furniture in that room lol
Haha! Me too. She is so tacky. It’s a fun insight into how tacky their parents’ homes must be as well, although I feel Claire’s mother is more logical with her $ and purchases. Likely because there isn’t an endless source of it as there so clearly is with Paris’ family.

Reactions: 6
Haha! Me too. She is so tacky. It’s a fun insight into how tacky their parents’ homes must be as well, although I feel Claire’s mother is more logical with her $ and purchases. Likely because there isn’t an endless source of it as there so clearly is with Paris’ family.
I did remember a vlog wayyyyy back, and Claire bought her mom a Prada bag and other bags. She was flexing it that she bought all (but had aff links below), and gave to her mom infront of the camera.

Cut to a few weeks, another vlog showed her mom's Prada bag filled to brim with all sorts of things. What she did was she opened it without her mom's permission and judged her as a pair of flip-flops was on top of the bag. Her mom comes along, and she asks / interrogates her mom about all sorts of things she places.

Mom replies by saying "Well, you use them as any other bag. And it's my bag, so I will place whatever I want!" Poor Claire was like "Oh, that's Prada mum! You can't place rubbish in there" And she goes "Well, honey a bag is a bag. Let me use it as I want, since it is a bag you gave me."

Then cut.

Her mom is such a sweet lady, but her child is a chav 1000%. No wonder her sisters don't wanna come near her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Paris comes across as daft as a brush on camera! I’m sure that can’t be true?
Is he independently wealthy or is it just his family?
I can’t stand the way she tries to sound ‘ posh’ too… just use your regular voice fgs!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paris comes across as daft as a brush on camera! I’m sure that can’t be true?
Is he independently wealthy or is it just his family?
I can’t stand the way she tries to sound ‘ posh’ too… just use your regular voice fgs!
Paris comes across as daft or even a bafoon at times but think he play up for the camera and she uses that to moan or laugh at it him. They do come across as genuinely affectionate and loving though (unlike the Millen-Morons!). So i digress. Point I was trying to make is he is intelligent/academic in his field when he was in financial services. Can’t recall if he’s an analyst or trader but he’d have been earning a fair whack when he was in industry with bonuses.
She certainly won the lottery with him on all counts given her humble background from Essex.

Reactions: 13
Paris comes across as daft or even a bafoon at times but think he play up for the camera and she uses that to moan or laugh at it him. They do come across as genuinely affectionate and loving though (unlike the Millen-Morons!). So i digress. Point I was trying to make is he is intelligent/academic in his field when he was in financial services. Can’t recall if he’s an analyst or trader but he’d have been earning a fair whack when he was in industry with bonuses.
She certainly won the lottery with him on all counts given her humble background from Essex.
Thank u for these details! You’re right - she sure did! 😂

Reactions: 1
The new furniture... the dining chairs, the sofa.... no words! What a bloody mess the whole place is. Who is going to want to sit on all that fur in the summer 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The new furniture... the dining chairs, the sofa.... no words! What a bloody mess the whole place is. Who is going to want to sit on all that fur in the summer 🤮
Claire is more obsessed w how the place looks than the actual usability of it. What parent would cover their home in creams?! It was funny that she couldn’t show half of the room bc the other half was a complete mess. And yes, Claire. You now need to do parquet floors throughout the home or it’ll look ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.