Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think her pricing is stupid considering many retailers have or are about to go into sale. Why would we spend a grand on an a new influencer brand when I could go on NAP get a Peter Do coat at the same price which has been made in Italy and designed by someone has been trained in design at FIT and has won fashion awards.

I can also imagine her customer service to be awful if anyone were to complain about the product after purchase. She'd probably just call you a troll and block you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Might have missed this on the thread so I'm sorry if it's been asked... why doesn't she ever mention or show her sister anymore in stories? She's pregnant and hasn't posted anything and they always seemed really close?
I’ve been wondering about this too.

Reactions: 2
The pearl cardigan reminds me of something made by khanums. Also think it was shameful of her to say that you can’t find quality hand stitched as most of the south Asian occasionwear industry is based upon hand stitched embroidery. She should take a look at the intricate detail on those.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When I look at the website, the "signature" coat is coming up on sale. That is funny. It's also funny that none of it has sold out. People here were correct. She doesn't have the following for these prices.

I wish brands would see this. These women get voucher after voucher, brand deal after brand deal, with luxury companies and yet their followers clearly cannot pay the prices. I don't get it.

Reactions: 9
When did years as a department store salesgirl and influencer wife to a husband with family money equate to 20 years in the luxury fashion industry?!

Why do all these bleeping women think they can design clothing when they’ve never worked for a designer or real life fashion brand. It’s insulting to those of us who have trained and cut our teeth in the industry. This is a vanity project, just another influencer brand. She’s really no better than Lidl and her Karen Millen “collection”.

Why is the coat already on sale? ETA: oh it’s 10% off to celebrate the launch. Send out a code, Claire. This visible price slashing just looks desperate. The pearl cardigan looks exactly like the one she had from 2 or 3 years ago. The $60 scrunchy?!? No thank you. She hasn’t even listed the unit of measurement in her size charts. The hip measurement in the largest size of the pant is 43”. The largest size coat has a PTP of 48”. So inclusive, Claire.

Nope. The $1500 white coat has polyamide in it, but the black coat is 100% wool (also no mention of whether it’s non-mulesed wool since it’s supposedly Australian). I also thought everything was being made in the UK. I see India, Romania. Doesn’t even say where the coat is made.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I nearly chocked on my coffee this morning seeing that the coat is nearly £1k. LOL is she for real? And that stupid scrunchie is £35. The designs are boring and basic but we all knew they would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs to give up on saying she’s a professional “trend forecaster”. You’re a bleeping influencer with gift cards out here buying the most expensive clothing that all looks the same 🤷🏻‍♀️ What is trend forecasting about a NAP haul with a bedazzled YSL blazer?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I nearly chocked on my coffee this morning seeing that the coat is nearly £1k. LOL is she for real? And that stupid scrunchie is £35. The designs are boring and basic but we all knew they would be.
I bought a S Max Mara 100% wool full length coat from a UK store yesterday for 650£. Claire is literally out of her mind.

Reactions: 16
None of the fashion item she buys are from the actual retailer anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ as someone previously mentioned - she will never be gifted anything from the luxury brand she wants… she has to buy them for herself. Everything else it’s just from 2nd hand shops 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
None of the fashion item she buys are from the actual retailer anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️ as someone previously mentioned - she will never be gifted anything from the luxury brand she wants… she has to buy them for herself. Everything else it’s just from 2nd hand shops 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Or wholesale e-comm stores like NAP, Farfetch and MyTeresa.

Reactions: 6
I don't even understand people like Claire who collect (read: hoard) Hermes the way she does. The Hermes price point is mainly for the name, the experience you once received as a customer and now is exclusive to only VVIP customers, etc. Can you imagine schlepping a B40 around town? Granted she got it in a "lighter" leather, but we're not talking epsom. It's so much leather, and for what? She has such a desire to present herself as someone with generational wealth. I don't get it. Why does this mean so much to her?

I am surrounded by people who have sold company after company who do not shove brands in people's faces to prove their success. It's all quite sad. One might ask WHEN will Claire feel as if she's done well, but the answer is never. So long as they continue to live in homes paid for by her husband's family any success will never matter. You're always on someone else's dime.

I wonder if his family is bankrolling RS. The likelihood is quite high.

Or wholesale e-comm stores like NAP, Farfetch and MyTeresa.
Claire buys nothing except for the biscuits in Harrod's basement. This is why she and other influencers have an excess of cash that their followers do not. 99% of what they show is either gifted or "bought" via gifted vouchers. They bank sponsor $ and if they have actual jobs, they bank that $ as well. Zero out for most of their shopping so it's NBD to get Hermes and Chanel right and left because that's literally all you're buying w your own $.

They basically live the trustfund life without the rich grand/parents who actually worked for that $. Free trips, free meals, free high-end to lux clothing and bags, etc. I will never understand how anyone can like or relate to these women once you realize that is exactly what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m not sure if it’s her money paying for “her” brand, but it has his name on it
This is bizarre. I don’t know if I’d want my husband named as the only person who “owns” my brand. What if you get divorced? Look at Sammi Maria. 😔

This is bizarre. I don’t know if I’d want my husband named as the only person who “owns” my brand. What if you get divorced? Look at Sammi Maria. 😔
Someone on here once wrote that they think their flat in London is council. People w $ are v good at hiding it. Perhaps that flat was purchased by Claire bc she fit the income criteria, and he’s listed as the director so income from the business/es aren’t attached to her? There is something off about her not being listed as an equal partner. Maybe that’s why.

I’m not sure if it’s her money paying for “her” brand, but it has his name on it
God help us all. Julian is turning 40 in 2023?! This is all we’ll hear about from January onward.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone on here once wrote that they think their flat in London is council. People w $ are v good at hiding it. Perhaps that flat was purchased by Claire bc she fit the income criteria, and he’s listed as the director so income from the business/es aren’t attached to her? There is something off about her not being listed as an equal partner. Maybe that’s why.

God help us all. Julian is turning 40 in 2023?! This is all we’ll hear about from January onward.
That’s a very logical theory. We have a similar system in the city I live in and it really does limit (not in a necessarily bad way) financial decisions if one spouse was previously classified as a lower wage earner and had property based on the classification.

Reactions: 3
That’s a very logical theory. We have a similar system in the city I live in and it really does limit (not in a necessarily bad way) financial decisions if one spouse was previously classified as a lower wage earner and had property based on the classification.
If what I said is correct, Claire and Julian are disgusting.

Reactions: 4
Who is her step-dad? I hate when people drop little bits of info but not the full story. Apparently he appears in the Wacko and wacko (sorry Meghan and Harry) documentary but she might delete the story if her mum sees she has posted it!! Give me a break!

Who is her step-dad? I hate when people drop little bits of info but not the full story. Apparently he appears in the Wacko and wacko (sorry Meghan and Harry) documentary but she might delete the story if her mum sees she has posted it!! Give me a break!
She has so many stepfathers, it’s hard to keep up.

• Haha
I don’t know who he is, but I’m sure it’ll just be a quick glance. She makes it sounds like he was one of their friends giving an interview. He probably just appeared in the background 🤦🏻‍♀️ or maybe their taxi driver or something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.