Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really not on the same planet - an. “Actual gold” trike 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just what is on every one year olds Christmas list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has more money than sense. SMH. Until your child is 25ish, they grow out of everything so quickly. What a waste of money.
That child is going to be the biggest brat out there, I really hope they have got him in to a very dim dumb but, private school. Otherwise she and the kid are in for hell. Imagine that woman turning up at Eton, Repton and trying to explain something or having a proper conversation 🤣🤔.

Reactions: 8
A champagne style babies milk bottle - that's something a gypsy would have, and buy from the market - how common and trashy is that??

And the bike and trike - what a waste of a couple of thousand pounds, he will have grown out of them by the summer when it is warm enough to use them!

She's really gone mad and is spending so much more than she used to! My guess is that Paris has gone back to doing his old job part time from home, trading on the stock market. Apparently he was really good at it and made a fortune!

Reactions: 15
Happy Holidays, Tattle friends!!! I hope everyone enjoys their holiday break. Whether you’re celebrating solo, with friends, or with family, be well and stay safe! 🥰🥳
For those of you who are essential workers, keeping us healthy and well, I’m sending positive vibes, well wishes, and massive thank you hugs for all that you do for the rest of the world. We appreciate you! 😍🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry new here, does anyone actually know her? Her fella’s parents are the minted ones right? How minted are they?! How does the fish markets wife afford all this luxury and lots of houses? Why has she watered down her Essex accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That child is going to be the biggest brat out there, I really hope they have got him in to a very dim dumb but, private school. Otherwise she and the kid are in for hell. Imagine that woman turning up at Eton, Repton and trying to explain something or having a proper conversation 🤣🤔.
Look at how Paris acts. He got COVID because he spends more time at the pub boozing with his loser trustfund friends than he does at home or (gasp!) working. WHAT does Paris do?! He certainly isn’t swimming in cash from his defunct “lux” honeymoon travel business. His job is literally editing Claire’s videos. That brat literally lives off of his parents’ money. Is there anything less attractive?

They’re raising a mini-Paris and, frankly, a mini-Claire as well. Claire is that kid who’s mother always pointed to the wealthy women saying “Dat can be yooz, Claire.”. It was always all about money. True story! Claire actually told it a while back. Claire hung out at bougie bars in London notorious for their banker clientele looking like an Essex lady of the night waiting to bag a dumb, trashy trustfunder. Give it up for her. She found him!

Bloody hell. Does her husband pay for absolutely everything else, so anything she earns, she just buys bags with? I’m genuinely gobsmacked as to how she can afford to buy so many as though they are from Zara
Yes. Their homes were bought by his parents, and they blow through every penny banking on his inheritance.

Mother of the Year award to our Claire 😳

Why am I not surprised the mice ate the tree and decorations? Filthy woman. The way she writes makes my eyes bleed. Uneducated twit.
I threw up in my mouth when she said they had a mice infestation, and had to toss most of their decorations. That house is probably full of mouse droppings. So disgusting, but seriously. Claire is trashy. No amount of Hermes will change that. And Paris is a man child. They’re are a literal trainwreck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The latest Hermes reveal, and the ridiculous kiss a$$ comments below it thanking Claire for mentioning that there is “a line” and people shouldn’t go into debt to keep up with influencers. The reason why viewers will buy, buy, buy is because they see someone like Claire who makes a similar to salary to those watching her videos and she’s buying, buying, buying so they then go and do the same. The smoke and mirrors of failing to note that your entire life is underwritten by your husband’s family is so pathetic, and yet she’s sunken even lower in trying to educate her following on spending. Clearly those who commented fall for her BS, but thankfully there are some who still have a working brain. It is people like Claire who shove luxury consumerism down people’s throats that will have the rest of us subsidizing their Children’s schooling and their retirement because they’ll literally have no pot to piss in. But lots of Hermes!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I like luxe shoes, bags and clothes as much as anyone else but no way could I even imagine owning that many handbags let alone Hermes ones not without winning a huge amount on the lottery. I’m a professional, and so is my husband we earn well, kids in private education etc, we like eating out at Michelin start restaurants but no way on earth could we afford the “stuff” she buys. Even if we could I just couldn’t justify having so much even if I were an influencer! She makes all these items look so cheap …I can’t explain it. Her “Stylin” her “oversized” jackets with her “jewury” to make the gold look “casual” etc. She is getting worse as time goes by. At least Lidl has tried to elevate herself even though she is like hyacinth bucket!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I like luxe shoes, bags and clothes as much as anyone else but no way could I even imagine owning that many handbags let alone Hermes ones not without winning a huge amount on the lottery. I’m a professional, and so is my husband we earn well, kids in private education etc, we like eating out at Michelin start restaurants but no way on earth could we afford the “stuff” she buys. Even if we could I just couldn’t justify having so much even if I were an influencer! She makes all these items look so cheap …I can’t explain it. Her “Stylin” her “oversized” jackets with her “jewury” to make the gold look “casual” etc. She is getting worse as time goes by. At least Lidl has tried to elevate herself even though she is like hyacinth bucket!
Beautifully written. 🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
I agree with a lot of this except the comments about Lydia, Lydia has no style at all and just copies other people. Elevate herself - no - she wears the Karen Millen stuff she helped 'design' - because she is contractually obliged to, and if you look at he collections they are rip offs of Zimmerman and Isabel Marant - the brands she actually likes. Most recently she's been getting free dresses from lesser known brands who sell on Instagram and brands from other countries. She thinks she is lady of the manor and prances around her Milton Keynes bungalow in formal dresses, mostly in the Victoriana style with hair bows, cinched in belted waist and Louboutins hooker boots - would not call that elevating yourself. A mis mash of styles copied from other people. She only looks relatively normal in her gym stuff, her casual stuff is all clothes that people wear to go hunting or horse riding these days, and she thinks you need a full on tweed outfit for a dog walk - anything that is similar to Holland Cooper or Holland Cooper she is into right now - and on her thread we are predicting her starting horse riding in the new year!!!

Claire I think is struggling with fashion after having the baby - I think she has a lot of baby weight to shift - nothing wrong with that, it happens to us all, but we are not all trying to get into tiny Prada outfits or Zimmerman dresses. She has always liked the leggings and huge blazer combo with trainers, and I guess it is her go to outfit now as it is easy and comfy with a toddler to chase around.

It is astounding how much she is spending on bags recently, especially as she is doing a huge renovation on her house, I can only imagine she is getting good money from Luxury Promise and that Paris is back working the financial markets again!

Reactions: 10
What’s the point of having 4 Kelly’s in practically the same color.. so boring
What is the point off all those bags when she doesn’t really go anywhere? They bring her joy fine, I get it. What I don’t get it’s use Thai so much I have worn that so many times etc. even pre pandemic when I was in the office every day any going out for a work event or just out I don’t imagine I could be bothered changing my handbag every day even if I had all of them?! I don’t know. Just feel either rove lost the plot or the world around me is losing the plot even though I love shoes and bags and clothes and never have anything to wear despite wardrobes of clothes!

Reactions: 5
I will say I saw it discussed online this week and it's true, people like the Olsen twins who actually use their Kellys and Birkins are the chicest.

They're not artifacts to protect for centuries, they're fashion and even the heavily used ones retain a resale value.
68e2452202cafad6682ca037dd4cae8b.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hyacinth bucket!.....ABSOLUTELY!
However, none are elevated IMO, Lydia prances around like she has tons of money and Claire actually does....both are HORRIBLE people who are complete trash.

Reactions: 14
hyacinth bucket!.....ABSOLUTELY!
However, none are elevated IMO, Lydia prances around like she has tons of money and Claire actually does....both are HORRIBLE people who are complete trash.
I know people hate Lydia, but at least she is earning A TON of money from her OWN WORK, and she wants to appear as if she’s posh and not dressed head to toe in designer but sounding and looking like she lives in the gutter like Claire. Someone mentioned above that Claire is looking the way she does due to baby weight. ROFL! Claire has looked like this for the last 5 years, the only difference is she moved to straight hair vs the curls she used to do.

Claire makes a couple hundred thousand pounds a year (cut that in half after taxes) and wants to pretend she’s making millions with their homes, the endless Hermes shopping and “fundin’ me own cwovin’ line” when, in fact, they’re living off Paris’ trustfund. Their properties bought via the family trust. They don’t even own their homes, people (!!), his parents do!

That last video really irked me. Do not talk finances like you know what you’re doing. You spend every penny you make because your sentence in life is being married to a man child for his $. Mama must be proud, Claire. The family goal achieved.

What’s the point of having 4 Kelly’s in practically the same color.. so boring
Especially the one from Faubourg that looks like a newborn’s poop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The amount of Hermes bags she owns is ridiculous and shows just how insecure she is! Especially the 'poop' coloured one from France, which is so close to another one she already owns...

Also does anyone remember the Hermes Herbag and Picotin bags she was raving about getting from Luxury Promise... Well those have mysteriously vanished and are no longer on her shelves! So much for appreciating the craftsmanship of Hermes beyond the status symbol Kelly and Birkin bags!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.