Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Birkin.
View attachment 2593608

She's such a bore.
Does CC not shop any other brands ? Hermès Hermès Hermèzzzz. When is enough really enough?
Is she stockpiling investments in case Julian divorces her and she has "emergency money" ? I have to wonder.

And once again, looking like the dog's breakfast.
Getting very boring indeed. Her whole Instagram is just a birkin portfolio instead of a fashion account. you don’t need a birkin for every possible outfit option although it’s probably an ad for L.P

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Claire's leather coat drop looks like something you'd see in Walmart. You are not a designer, Claire. The buttons, the shape, MY EYES!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dipsh*t Claire finally admitting her "health" journey was IVF and needing to go to Dubai because the UK does not endorse gender selection. My head is killing me for how far back my eyes rolled into my head.

The leather puffer. How many cows had to die for her to "perfect" the embossment? How many cows had to die for people to have a puffed leather coat? What a waste since she'll sell 10.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How can someone spend so much on clothes but always looks like a unmade bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually really like the new aviator style jacket. Regarding “how many cows had to die” probably the same amount as every other brand uses for their bags, jackets etc 🙄

Reactions: 1
How can someone spend so much on clothes but always looks like a unmade bed?
Great question. She's mastered it.
---
I actually really like the new aviator style jacket. Regarding “how many cows had to die” probably the same amount as every other brand uses for their bags, jackets etc 🙄
That jacket isn't even an aviator style. It's the marshmellow man from Ghostbusters. Perhaps that was her inspiration?

I also find it disgusting how wasteful other brands are as well, but beyond gross to hear someone talk in such blasé manner about perfecting a certain animal-look onto an already dead animal's skin for some ugly jacket that is not timeless and will end up sitting in the back of the 10 ppl's closets who buy it.

On a positive note, she finally learned about marketing and produced less product so she can finally have a sell out.

• Haha
Dipsh*t Claire finally admitting her "health" journey was IVF and needing to go to Dubai because the UK does not endorse gender selection. My head is killing me for how far back my eyes rolled into my head.
I literally predicted this back in spring, does Claire think we're just as thick as she is that we wouldn't be able to work this out for ourselves?

Reactions: 13
I watched her vlogs…. So many subtle hints like blaming the issues with the pearl jacket on her IVF. I can just see how all of this is going to unfold over the coming weeks.

• Wow
Been meaning to find her thread for ages now… the newest IVF video and the dramatics every time Paris tries to give her a shot. Christ I hope she gets pregnant sooner rather than later so we don’t have to hear the moaning every time the poor bastard tries to do it because that clip’s being left in every time for attention. And still referring to Honore as “the baby”. Woman has some major issues that a therapist would have a field day with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look! You can "pre-order" the elephant puffer. I thought it was a sell out. Looks like Claire and Paris are getting clever with their marketing. By "pre-order" she means ordering the stock that's sitting around. I'm dying.

Reactions: 6
I feel like by Christmas she will
Share that she is pregnant . So she started to sharing her journey

Reactions: 9
I feel like by Christmas she will
Share that she is pregnant . So she started to sharing her journey
Yes very likely. I don’t know how in the year 2023 with all the knowledge and information out there that she still thought that IVF was a guarantee. Ummm nooooo. Lots of women go through multiple attempts with no baby. How is she that thick?! And leaving in the tit she was talking about with the Titanic? WTF?!

Reactions: 10
I’ve watched episode 3 - omg I’ve never seen such a needy childlike woman in all my life !

I know people don’t like needles but good grief 🫣. You’d have thought with all her well documented medical issues she’d be used to them by now!! Then we have the”we’ve been here for a week but I’m really missing my mum, so we’re going to fly her out” FFS Claire cut the apron strings and grow up ! Does her poor mother have a job? Husband ? Or god forbid a life of her own !! Absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 11
Yes very likely. I don’t know how in the year 2023 with all the knowledge and information out there that she still thought that IVF was a guarantee. Ummm nooooo. Lots of women go through multiple attempts with no baby. How is she that thick?! And leaving in the tit she was talking about with the Titanic? WTF?!
Because she is STUPID. Claire is a moron.
---
I’ve watched episode 3 - omg I’ve never seen such a needy childlike woman in all my life !

I know people don’t like needles but good grief 🫣. You’d have thought with all her well documented medical issues she’d be used to them by now!! Then we have the”we’ve been here for a week but I’m really missing my mum, so we’re going to fly her out” FFS Claire cut the apron strings and grow up ! Does her poor mother have a job? Husband ? Or god forbid a life of her own !! Absolutely pathetic.
Claire was missing childcare. Let’s be honest.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
One of the biggest issues IMO with IVF is the false hope given by these money-making clinics. Claire mentions not realizing IVF doesn't work for everyone and yet is a paid advertiser for the clinic she attends. It's disgusting. Her journey being vlogged is merely another Claire/Paris cash grab fueling an industry that preys on the emotionally weak.

Who knew Claire/Paris could sink to lower depths?
---
I just don’t understand how a woman how allegedly runs so many companies cannot stand on her own 2 feet …….
Paris is the owner of all of Claire's registered companies. This is how Claire locked in this trustfund ninny. He can barely care for himself but someone she manages to make him feel like the man that takes care of everything. Claire reminds me of a Kardashian. They know their way to a man's wallet is through his pants.

• Sick
Watched her latest IVF vlog. I can’t believe she left in that bit about Paris being on steroids and that it’s making his face fat. You could tell it’s bothering him but of course she had to be smug about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Claire saying she wants to see honest marketing is the funniest statement she's made all year. How many products has she marketed that she never used before they paid her and she never used afterwards? The woman has a whole set a rules just for herself. This is exactly why she and her ninny husband get on. Happy Holidays, everyone! Thank you for listening to me complain about Claire!

• Heart