Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we know she fancies herself royalty, but come on. Just give the name and resume the selling. Most likely she’s taking this lovely time off to get as much free tit as possible so then she can sell it. Ugh.

Reactions: 6
So we know she fancies herself royalty, but come on. Just give the name and resume the selling. Most likely she’s taking this lovely time off to get as much free tit as possible so then she can sell it. Ugh.
Never mind, she’s already hawking tit. Does she not realize that selling her clothes when she’s about to deliver is not the brightest idea? In her mind, it’s so look at me, I’m such a hard worker, me, me! In my mind, hire a model.

• Haha
Where is Paris from? She's on about the baby being so dark and exotic. And the other kid (sorry, I just dip in and out) having the greek/russian genes? I thought he was French?

Reactions: 3
Honestly thought she was announcing the name as Moon on that post, they way she’s separated baby and moon as two words 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where is Paris from? She's on about the baby being so dark and exotic. And the other kid (sorry, I just dip in and out) having the greek/russian genes? I thought he was French?
Why am I thinking there is some sort of Cypriot connection ?

Reactions: 1
So she will share intimate photos of the baby’s first moments but not her name. OK 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Anyone else cringe so hard at the "exotic" comment. It's so uneducated and steeped in racial connotations... not blonde and fair with blue eyes.. ohhh so foreign and exotic !

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Anyone else cringe so hard at the "exotic" comment. It's so uneducated and steeped in racial connotations... not blonde and fair with blue eyes.. ohhh so foreign and exotic !
It was the 100% Greek for me when she’s not Greek at all

Yes, the baby is adorable. Always happy for a healthy baby.
Claire…had a scheduled c-section…but she was early and they could’ve taken her away (cant be both hon. Either scheduled or early)…okay drama. She’s going to have some dramatic no one had it worse than us drama. I had so much fluid…oh my!
oh, and I love how please respect my privacy, (pause to shill some vitamins that will definitely help you get pregnant or maybe not), privacy!, post ten stories, privacy!!
She’s probably bummed the baby is small. Sigh. She’s such an idiot.
She is acting stupid but you can have your baby early and be scheduled, my niece was 4 weeks early but her Mum had to schedule the c-section a few days after Dr’s said she had to come early. I assume this is what Claire means about the birth of exotic, no-name.

Reactions: 2
The child has dark hair and at the moment more olive skin, a lot can change very quickly with newborns, she could be blonde and fair skinned in a month. Not sure saying she is like Pocahontas is PC and plenty of followers did apparently 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Also Greek? I thought he was Cypriot?
Greek Cypriot maybe? I screenshot that post because I can’t read her tiny writing so just looked at it again and got what she was saying (not always easy with Claire) that he’s a mix of Russian/French and the other half Greek.

Reactions: 4
Claire's just had a (no-name tanned exotic) baby.
How the hell does she have the time to write a thesis on every single IG post ?
It's literally the waffling Claire does in her vlogs which she's now transferred to IG. In the tiniest script. I used to ffwd those parts of her vlogs, so with IG, I don't even bother to read her theses.

Claire's just had a (no-name tanned exotic) baby.
How the hell does she have the time to write a thesis on every single IG post ?
It's literally the waffling Claire does in her vlogs which she's now transferred to IG. In the tiniest script. I used to ffwd those parts of her vlogs, so with IG, I don't even bother to read her theses.
She can never just say what she wants to say in a couple of lines can she.