Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her latest IVF vlog. I can’t believe she left in that bit about Paris being on steroids and that it’s making his face fat. You could tell it’s bothering him but of course she had to be smug about it.
Was he on steroids because he was sick? Or was it part of their fertility journey? I haven’t bothered to watch her videos the past few months because they are intermittent and usually packed with ads of products she doesn’t use. 🥱

Reactions: 4
Was he on steroids because he was sick? Or was it part of their fertility journey? I haven’t bothered to watch her videos the past few months because they are intermittent and usually packed with ads of products she doesn’t use. 🥱
Yes he apparently has Colitis and is on Prednisone.

Hate it when influencers push tit like lilysilk and urban revivo surrounded by a sea of hermes, chanel etc.

Reactions: 9
Hate it when influencers push tit like lilysilk and urban revivo surrounded by a sea of hermes, chanel etc.
I think all the silk crap is very outdated looking besides looking cheap. Other than a holiday party, I can’t imagine wearing them on the day to day. But even when I had a very corporate dress code job, I was never really a blouse person and tended to wear a sleeveless top under my blazer or something dressy but less structured than a button down shirt. Now with so many offices being more casual, I’d think you’d stick out like a sore thumb in a shiny silk blouse.

Reactions: 5
She’s kind of left this IVF thing hanging over the holidays. So much for a Christmas reveal. Now she’s more worried about designing a track suit for the masses than putting up another video. Lol

• Haha
She’s kind of left this IVF thing hanging over the holidays. So much for a Christmas reveal. Now she’s more worried about designing a track suit for the masses than putting up another video. Lol
Since she is to IVF (and health in general) what Holby City is to medicine, let's lower a wee bit our expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Claire bragging that she hasn’t opened her new Hermes bag is not the flex she thinks it is. She has tons of them now all in a similar shade so they’re really not shocking/surprising anymore.
Wish it-bags would come back because Hermes bags have become so overdone and boring!

Reactions: 11
Claire bragging that she hasn’t opened her new Hermes bag is not the flex she thinks it is. She has tons of them now all in a similar shade so they’re really not shocking/surprising anymore.
Wish it-bags would come back because Hermes bags have become so overdone and boring!
Yes, it seems there’s quite the revolt to the Hermes journey BS on YT. People spending way too much money and begging for the chance to maybe buy a Birkin or Kelly while the likes of Claire and Tamara are handed them like candy. The only one I like is a Constance. If I had the cash one day I’d rather buy the one in the colours I like preloved rather than going through that nonsense.

Why all these seemingly intelligent people do it is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes, it seems there’s quite the revolt to the Hermes journey BS on YT. People spending way too much money and begging for the chance to maybe buy a Birkin or Kelly while the likes of Claire and Tamara are handed them like candy. The only one I like is a Constance. If I had the cash one day I’d rather buy the one in the colours I like preloved rather than going through that nonsense.

Why all these seemingly intelligent people do it is beyond me.
My thing is - Hermes has SO many other great bag styles, but these idiots just keep buying the same bags albeit in different colors/leathers. I know she has a Constance (or 12) and the Herbag, but where are the vintage styles that are no longer produced or the less popular styles that are way more practical/functional/accessible than a Birkin or Kelly. Just because she supposedly spent £15k on a bag doesn't make her interesting or worth watching. This grabby ghoul is making a once in a lifetime luxury opportunity for many into a boring snooze fest. She and Tamara and all the others are diluting the brand and, in my opinion, greatly contributing to the huge rise in fakes.

My thing is - Hermes has SO many other great bag styles, but these idiots just keep buying the same bags albeit in different colors/leathers. I know she has a Constance (or 12) and the Herbag, but where are the vintage styles that are no longer produced or the less popular styles that are way more practical/functional/accessible than a Birkin or Kelly. Just because she supposedly spent £15k on a bag doesn't make her interesting or worth watching. This grabby ghoul is making a once in a lifetime luxury opportunity for many into a boring snooze fest. She and Tamara and all the others are diluting the brand and, in my opinion, greatly contributing to the huge rise in fakes.
Yesssss give me a nice worn in vintage Constance in Rouge H or Burgundy and a nice bright Evelyne for everyday use any day over all the “coveted” neutrals and pastels in a fussy opening B or K. I love the vintage box Kellys but I’d never use it.

I mean to each their own but there’s nothing about a Birkin 30 in various shades of beige or brown or black that excites me. As soon as someone starts an unboxing and that’s what it is I switch off. Lol Give me some colour and variety damn it!

• Heart
Lord she’s dragging out this IVF stuff. Honny will be in school by the time she reveals another baby or not.

Lord she’s dragging out this IVF stuff. Honny will be in school by the time she reveals another baby or not.
She'll drag this out like crazy. Do you remember how desperate she was when she started her channel and had a click bait video that was about burying a Chanel but it was actual about one of her mother's many husbands "terminal" health issue. He's still alive, which THANK GOD (!), but it didn't stop Claire from trying to garner as much sympathy as possible.

I hope the IVF worked because she and Paris look like utter hell.

She'll drag this out like crazy. Do you remember how desperate she was when she started her channel and had a click bait video that was about burying a Chanel but it was actual about one of her mother's many husbands "terminal" health issue. He's still alive, which THANK GOD (!), but it didn't stop Claire from trying to garner as much sympathy as possible.

I hope the IVF worked because she and Paris look like utter hell.
I only started watching her in the past year or two so missed all the click bait and it’s a once in a while thing when her stuff pops up on my feed. They’re definitely miserable in all these videos. I mean, I get that it’s stressful and all but they look like they’d rather be getting a root canal and Pap smear at the same time.

Reactions: 3
Honouré!?
Can't even write her own son's name, FFS... Make this idiot woman look at an Hermès bag for reference. It's where her 'inspiration' comes from anyway.
1704850876038.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Dipped in and out of watching Claire over the years. And stumbled upon her IVF journey last night. But one question. Are they in a loving marriage relationship? Or is Paris her sugar daddy? Absolutely zero chemistry between them, and she speaks to him like tit.

And why Dubai for IVF? Is gender selection legal over there? Just I remember the sheer disappointment in her gender reveal with Henry (I can't be arsed to look for the french spelling of his name)

• Haha
Dipped in and out of watching Claire over the years. And stumbled upon her IVF journey last night. But one question. Are they in a loving marriage relationship? Or is Paris her sugar daddy? Absolutely zero chemistry between them, and she speaks to him like tit.

And why Dubai for IVF? Is gender selection legal over there? Just I remember the sheer disappointment in her gender reveal with Henry (I can't be arsed to look for the french spelling of his name)
Is Honoré another French variant of Henry (Henri)?!? I really thought she just wanted to name him after Hermès shopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay, even though I dislike Claire, never one to kick a person when down…but I’m perplexed. She’s what, 36? I did infertility for 4 years. It sucked. I do have two children and am very grateful. However, what in the utter hell is she doing? She searches the world for the perfect dr (they all have statistics, etc when choosing), and ends up in a cheesy strip mall in Dubai? A couple of things don’t add up…if she is going through this and no one in her entire life told her she had endometriosis (which she can’t say, pronounce, and has never heard of) then she has been to the most incompetent drs on the planet. It’s literally one of the first things looked for. They go in and clean it all out right away and many women conceive naturally after. She also mentions over stimulation. Huh? No fertility center wants an octomom so they are very careful with this (I ovulate naturally and produced 12 eggs one month. Hurts like hell to pass). That’s over stimulation and the month is botched. She makes like one egg and they’re worried about over stimulation? Huh. Doesn’t add up. One final thing…I was at Harvard (not a cheesy strip center) and she goes directly to IVF not IUI turkey blaster first. I had to sign waiver after waiver that I wouldn’t sue if I got ovarian cancer later in life. Every time you take these drugs they increase your odds. And I cringed when they were doing shots to stomach. Lying there with your child. Creepy. im super hoping it was poor editing, but they pulled out an inter-muscular shot at one point…for your hip not your stomach.

Is Honoré another French variant of Henry (Henri)?!? I really thought she just wanted to name him after Hermès shopping.
Not here in the only bilingual province in Canada! I always assumed it was a Hermes reference. Honore is a family name in New Orleans besides being a street/place name.
---
Okay, even though I dislike Claire, never one to kick a person when down…but I’m perplexed. She’s what, 36? I did infertility for 4 years. It sucked. I do have two children and am very grateful. However, what in the utter hell is she doing? She searches the world for the perfect dr (they all have statistics, etc when choosing), and ends up in a cheesy strip mall in Dubai? A couple of things don’t add up…if she is going through this and no one in her entire life told her she had endometriosis (which she can’t say, pronounce, and has never heard of) then she has been to the most incompetent drs on the planet. It’s literally one of the first things looked for. They go in and clean it all out right away and many women conceive naturally after. She also mentions over stimulation. Huh? No fertility center wants an octomom so they are very careful with this (I ovulate naturally and produced 12 eggs one month. Hurts like hell to pass). That’s over stimulation and the month is botched. She makes like one egg and they’re worried about over stimulation? Huh. Doesn’t add up. One final thing…I was at Harvard (not a cheesy strip center) and she goes directly to IVF not IUI turkey blaster first. I had to sign waiver after waiver that I wouldn’t sue if I got ovarian cancer later in life. Every time you take these drugs they increase your odds. And I cringed when they were doing shots to stomach. Lying there with your child. Creepy. im super hoping it was poor editing, but they pulled out an inter-muscular shot at one point…for your hip not your stomach.
Neither of them strike me as the brightest light bulbs but with the dramatics from her and the kid sat right there, it wouldn’t surprise me if he did them wrong in the moment.

Last edited: