Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is embarrassing !!!
Makes out she's exhausted because of all her "hard work" must be so draining making YouTube videos of your new designer purchases !

She's got zero self awareness, she is a braggy narcissist!
Insulting to people with real Jobs , she doesn't know what a hard Days work is !

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Makes out she's exhausted because of all her "hard work" must be so draining making YouTube videos of your new designer purchases !

Insulting to people with real Jobs , she doesn't know what a hard Days work is !
She either looks like she’s captaining a charter yacht or bell hopping at a hotel in the 70s. Instead of throwing on all the labels at once acting like she knows how to dress, she really needs to spend her money on a stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Claire is obsessed w $, I imagine because she claims she grew up poor. You’d think her Mom hopping from one husband to the next, she’d think like Claire and find a trustfunder. I don’t doubt Claire runs herself into the ground, especially since she seems like a V disorganized person, but it’s 100% her fault and 100% for material possessions. For someone so hellbent on getting pregnant (and wanting to get pregnant a second time), she so clearly prioritizes making $ moves vs time w her child. It’s strange to me, but you see this all the time now. Why have children if you’re going to spend zero time w them?

I’m lol’ing that they’re in Dubai. Claire can write it off as a business trip since LP has an office based there and this “much needed” vacation = walking around shopping. Londoners who are obsessed w Dubai make me lol. The land of human rights violations and opulence. Ick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Claire is obsessed w $, I imagine because she claims she grew up poor. You’d think her Mom hopping from one husband to the next, she’d think like Claire and find a trustfunder. I don’t doubt Claire runs herself into the ground, especially since she seems like a V disorganized person, but it’s 100% her fault and 100% for material possessions. For someone so hellbent on getting pregnant (and wanting to get pregnant a second time), she so clearly prioritizes making $ moves vs time w her child. It’s strange to me, but you see this all the time now. Why have children if you’re going to spend zero time w them?

I’m lol’ing that they’re in Dubai. Claire can write it off as a business trip since LP has an office based there and this “much needed” vacation = walking around shopping. Londoners who are obsessed w Dubai make me lol. The land of human rights violations and opulence. Ick.
My coworker is from Dubai and he told me Londoners vacationing/living there have ruined the city. He, as a local and a brown person, gets treated like like tit because every place is catering to the rich Westerners now.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My coworker is from Dubai and he told me Londoners vacationing/living there have ruined the city. He, as a local and a brown person, gets treated like like tit because every place is catering to the rich Westerners now.
Plus so many people pretending to have money are so rude! They seem to think that being rude makes it looks like they are wealthy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Plus so many people pretending to have money are so rude! They seem to think that being rude makes it looks like they are wealthy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Dubai just makes me cringe. It's literally the Las Vegas of the Middle East, but Londoners LOVE it! Lux items are more expensive there than they are in the EU and harder to get because of the amount of $ and the desire to look rich, rich, rich. I can see why Claire and Paris would love it there. lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dubai just makes me cringe. It's literally the Las Vegas of the Middle East, but Londoners LOVE it! Lux items are more expensive there than they are in the EU and harder to get because of the amount of $ and the desire to look rich, rich, rich. I can see why Claire and Paris would love it there. lol
People act like only “rich” people go to Dubai, I’ve had friends from working class backgrounds go for a few weeks and a few times. All of which have more class and manners than chavette and dribbler.

Reactions: 8
Haute couture kitchen still sends me 😂

She’s the definition of lipstick on a pig.
It’s just the way she’s so obsessed with being Parisian and the French. The says something like - Haute couture kitchen so confidently as If all her viewers are idiots 🙉🙊🙈

but of course she is Claire so she knows exactly what she is saying 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s just the way she’s so obsessed with being Parisian and the French. The says something like - Haute couture kitchen so confidently as If all her viewers are idiots 🙉🙊🙈

but of course she is Claire so she knows exactly what she is saying 🙄🙄🙄
It is so funny because neither of Paris’ parents are from France and Paris spent most of his life in London. Imagine how Paris’ entire family acts and looks. I imagine they’re chavs just like Claire but, similar to Claire (!!), struck gold somehow. See, it is mostly about luck when it comes to acquiring $.

Reactions: 13
It is so funny because neither of Paris’ parents are from France and Paris spent most of his life in London. Imagine how Paris’ entire family acts and looks. I imagine they’re chavs just like Claire but, similar to Claire (!!), struck gold somehow. See, it is mostly about luck when it comes to acquiring $.
Where are they from? x

Reactions: 2
Claire b*tching and moaning about renovations in France and then posts that she has yet ANOTHER Hermes bag unboxing. I mean, get your priorities straight. I also lol with this France home. It's not a quick drive to the south of France from Essex. They will rarely go. Maybe in summer when you're dying to heat in the south of France. I just don't get it, especially when his family already has a home near St. Tropez which must be way nicer than this place they bought. These homes aren't investments either. It takes a very specific person to want to spend in the south of France, especially when you're not on or near the water. Weird.

And what is up with Claire's health?! Did she go to Dubai for these "medical" treatments?! If not, having medical treatments and then traveling to a foreign country makes zero sense, but what would dumb and dumber know about logic.

Reactions: 9
The semi explaining health problems is as annoying as bragging about her son’s baby weight 🙄

She’s so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 8