Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, does anyone know who his family is. I mean Amelia is easy to see and he’s a billionaire. But who/what is Julian’s family??
No idea, but it’s nothing major. They’re boomers. Real estate wasn’t as expensive when they were buying. Thankfully it’s enough to support their children and their families or Claire and Julian would be screwed.
---
Nicky's comment is so shady đŸ€­ 🌝
Claire’s hair is a completely different texture to Lydia’s which is the difference. Don’t fret though. Claire’s color will be back to her ditzy Essex blond come Spring as she gears up for summ-ah.

Reactions: 3
Wish she would stop going on about that she doesn’t need her husband to buy her Birkins.
Lots of women would be able to afford birkins if their husband and his family took care of the housing costs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Claire is really on one these days re "I can do it all" and "I buy my own bags". Girl, we know. But everything else in your life is funded by your husband's family. I don't even believe she gets any snark on her posts. We all save that for places like Tattle. But since Claire need a pat on back for blowing $ on bags, girl I'll pat you on the back. The suffering you endure from being married to a manchild for his trustfund ... here's your pat. You deserve it, girl. You did it all on your own.
---
Wish she would stop going on about that she doesn’t need her husband to buy her Birkins.
Lots of women would be able to afford birkins if their husband and his family took care of the housing costs.
It's really so hilarious. I have never seen a single snark comment on any of her socials. I mean, she barely posts a video on YT and most of her IG posts are of her standing in front of other people's homes in London in some tacky outfit. There are plenty of opportunities for these comments, and yet I still never see any.

Claire is super insecure because she's well aware her good fortune has come at the hands of her in-laws, hence why these posts of hers are incredibly cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
PS - Paris is the majority owner for all of “Claire’s” businesses. You can search for yourself online Julien Mazurek. For a gal so very independent and vocal of her accomplishments, you’d think she’d at least be majority owner in her businesses. She’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed somebody put a comment saying - what does it even matter if a husband does buy them, basically supporting her saying well even if Julien does buy them then what does it matter,
 but of course she took that as a dig.
She literally thrives off of hate, not everyone is out to get you hun đŸ‘đŸ» she’s so ready to play the victim.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I noticed somebody put a comment saying - what does it even matter if a husband does buy them, basically supporting her saying well even if Julien does buy them then what does it matter,
 but of course she took that as a dig.
She literally thrives off of hate, not everyone is out to get you hun đŸ‘đŸ» she’s so ready to play the victim.
I honestly think Claire, while she loves living that trustfund life, is super insecure about it. Regardless of what she accomplishes, she cannot deny it was aided by the cushion he and his family provides her. I have a lot of friends who battle this, but they also have no problem admitting how fortunate they feel not having to worry about a single thing. It's incredible privilege and Claire knows this, she just thinks she DESERVES it. As if she's earned it. It's so strange. She is so strange.

I had a laugh seeing someone ask what Julien does for a living. Honest question. WTF does he do, Claire? NOTHING.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think Claire, while she loves living that trustfund life, is super insecure about it. Regardless of what she accomplishes, she cannot deny it was aided by the cushion he and his family provides her. I have a lot of friends who battle this, but they also have no problem admitting how fortunate they feel not having to worry about a single thing. It's incredible privilege and Claire knows this, she just thinks she DESERVES it. As if she's earned it. It's so strange. She is so strange.

I had a laugh seeing someone ask what Julien does for a living. Honest question. WTF does he do, Claire? NOTHING.
I completely agree with what that person said, If you have a husband who has a job, works hard and is in a position to treat and support you etc whilst you don’t work, but perhaps care for the home and children, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. And I do sometimes think people let jealousy shine through, I saw a woman make a post about if he buys is for her she’s a gold digger and if she buys it for herself she’s wasting money etc

I do 100% a lot of women are jealous and no matter what other women do they are so absorbed in insecurity and misogyny that they can’t just accept that someone people either fall on their feet or are just really fortunate in life - whether it’s generational wealth or self made etc

a lot of people slate people with money and I just think - but what would you do if you were them? Like If you could afford luxury are you telling me you wouldn’t buy it? Or if you could afford nice cars and holidays you wouldn’t do that? If the shoe was on the other foot then would they be slagging people off?

but with Claire it’s the fact - as you said bahama mama - that she can’t just admit that she married into money and that she has it all paid for? Yeah sure you probably do buy your own bags if that’s all you’ve got to pay for in life.

nobody is begrudging you luxury, nobody is saying your husband can’t buy you nice things, but it the whole entitlement and lies.

are we going to buy an apartment in Dubai? I don’t know claire? Are your in laws going to buy you an apartment in Dubai?

Just be honest about it. Be grateful for it. People are living in a cost of living crisis and don’t have in laws to fund our every desire
---
What a great way to teach a child a bit of misogyny. Women are weak and need men.
I appreciate it’s a “cute moment” a son helping his mum
 but he thinks she’s weak?
I can’t deal with the fact this kid is going to grow up like a misogynist slob like his father

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s such a beg.. teasing stuff on her main page all the time about posts on her other pages that are then private. Why would a brand page be private?!

Reactions: 4
She’s such a beg.. teasing stuff on her main page all the time about posts on her other pages that are then private. Why would a brand page be private?!
Omg I just wrote this on Lydia’s thread because as much as Claire is a bother, her successes infuriate Lydia, which delights me. Anyway went to Rue Sloane and private. Girl you aren’t creating limited edition items sourced by collectors.

Because there isn’t tit on the page (Julian has been in the bath awhile using her face mask yet again and not doing his job😆) and she wants to see how many clicks she’s getting on her Rue Shite page. Guarantee

Omg I just wrote this on Lydia’s thread because as much as Claire is a bother, her successes infuriate Lydia, which delights me. Anyway went to Rue Sloane and private. Girl you aren’t creating limited edition items sourced by collectors.
I really don't think Lydia cares. Claire started her your own brand simply because established brands didn't want to work with her bc she's a blowhard. No one is aspiring to look/live like Claire. I know everyone on this feed hates Lydia, but her British countryside esthetic wins w brands. Claire is trash and big brands know it. They'll invite her to influencer dinners and throw her a few bucks to talk about product on IG, but that's it. She was never going to see a partnership like Lydia has with Karen Millen.

That pearl cardi that was in an editorial in a magazine is such a garbage piece. "Don't be upset when it sells out". Gurl, it has been sitting on your website since spring. ROFL! Her initial release, along with her saying that Paris has another full time job, still make me LOL.

• Haha
Funny how most w loads of $ don't age quickly and yet Claire ages faster than every woman on the internet. The buffant hair
Anyone know which bag she got? Am I duck clicking her link.
Another B25 in a neutral. I wish someone would tell Claire you can't put lipstick on a pig. No Hermes bag will ever make her what she's always wanted to be.

Reactions: 5
Funny how most w loads of $ don't age quickly and yet Claire ages faster than every woman on the internet. The buffant hair

Another B25 in a neutral. I wish someone would tell Claire you can't put lipstick on a pig. No Hermes bag will ever make her what she's always wanted to be.
I’ve only recent come across her, after seeing a post on here.
I thought it was a parody when I first looked at her insta. That pearl jacket is gross and nothing fits her considering how rich she is 🙃

Reactions: 1

It's called a Grizzly because it's suede. So SUPER practical with a small child around. Sure hope that kid gets his hands on a Sharpie at some point 😝

• Sad
Reactions: 2
It's called a Grizzly because it's suede. So SUPER practical with a small child around. Sure hope that kid gets his hands on a Sharpie at some point 😝
OMG lollll I didn’t realize I didn’t delete my first rant re her looking OLD in that video. Ha! Whoops!

She got ANOTHER Birkin, girl! The Grizzly is old news even though she just purchased it a month ago. I had a laugh w my Hermes SA about Claire’s offers. She has no clue who Claire is but she said it was completely insane that she’s getting a bag a week, but did mention this often happens if you have family who buys a ton from Hermes. Hmm 
 interesting!

Amelia just got an ostrich mini Picotin. Gettibg into the exotics has definitely upped the ante. Will Claire try to one up her?!

• Sick
Amelia just got an ostrich mini Picotin. Gettibg into the exotics has definitely upped the ante. Will Claire try to one up her?!
You’d think no w her Taluleeeeeeee obsession, but where else can Claire go?! At this point, her shelves look like a storage unit off Canal Street. I can only imagine exotics are next. She’ll start w the touch items and then will get a full on croc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5