Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diand

Alright, Chavile Row. Take a few back seats.
Can't help but think about another crazy, hrhcollection. This beast is convinced that Chanel and LV are copying her "designs" aka her dropshipping tat.
The lol is strong with this one.
Chaville Row, that’s got to be in a thread title 😂 brilliant!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pinkpeonies

Isn’t that understandable ? She wants to be in the safe zone so was always going to be a 12 week delay. She also shared the sad times. If I was paying for medical intervention and could choose to have a daughter or son, I would too. You can’t be calling out people for selecting that when they are artificially getting pregnant.
I can’t believe you’re openly admitting that you’d do sex selection.

It’s illegal in decent countries for a reason. You create embryos just to test them and discard perfectly healthy embryos based on the sex. Completely amoral.

Zero sympathy for her. She’s not suffered with infertility. She’s lying so she can cover up just wanting to do sex selection.

I shan’t post what I posted before years ago when she alluded to suffering from infertility when she clearly wasn’t.

Absolutely foul. And I’m not just saying that because I’m currently going through another round of IVF…

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Alright, Chavile Row. Take a few back seats.
Can't help but think about another crazy, hrhcollection. This beast is convinced that Chanel and LV are copying her "designs" aka her dropshipping tat.
The lol is strong with this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Does anybody else think she's having ivf in dubai in order to do gender selection? I know this is illegal in the UK and I'm sure she's desperate for a mini me to play dress up with and pass down her enormous wardrobe

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Is that his real name? Julian? What's the bets he's actually from Scunthorpe or somewhere
Julien is his real name, with an E as in the French spelling. For some stupid reason, Claire called him Paris because he's French or whatever. Well, since she's from Essex, let's call her Poundland.

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
---

New to the thread but spent a good few weeks reading the last one.

Shan’t bore you with my thoughts on Claire in general but does anyone know her real surname? Obviously is not the bastardisation of Chanel, but I’ve never worked it out.

I stopped liking her when she made that awful bullshit video about infertility. She’s not fucking infertile, never had treatment and (at the time) had a natural, healthy pregnancy. Fucking manifesting a baby - I have no words for how revolted I was being infertile myself and childless when I watched it.

Hate to say I love the duster coat from her collection and would have considered it at about £300-400 as the quality of the fabrics does sound good. How we she’s missed the price point, she should have gone for the high end high street prices as she’s not established enough to command those prices for basics.

Decided to buy some nice boiled wool next autumn and sew one myself. Ta, Claire!
Claire Bedford, married Julien Mazurek. Have fun googling!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
I also lol’ed when Claire posted a pic of a maxi oversized coat by The Row saying that her followers were accusing The Row (!!) of taking Claire’s designs, and Claire clarifying they did not. 1 - no follower said this and 2 - this is how delusional Claire is. She truly thinks she’s cracking the code w an oversized maxi coat. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she thinks her viewers are still interested in her new Hermes bags? Her profile isn’t original and it’s not engaging or exciting.
I don’t get how anyone can get a thrill from buying another new Hermes bag. Like maybe your first two, maybe three or if you finally get the size and colour you’ve been dreaming of but seriously?!
Let me unbox something you’ve seen me unboxing god knows how many times before.

---

Funny there’s barely anything about his family/ parents/sisters at all. They seem to be the exact opposite of claire. They obviously don’t feel the need to show off or think that online followers equates to friendships and people who care.
I think the most fun thing that comes up is that Claire doesn't own any of "her" businesses. All list Paris as the director which means his family front loaded the $. Independent ladies unite, right Claire?! Eye roll.

• Haha

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Isn’t that understandable ? She wants to be in the safe zone so was always going to be a 12 week delay. She also shared the sad times. If I was paying for medical intervention and could choose to have a daughter or son, I would too. You can’t be calling out people for selecting that when they are artificially getting pregnant.
Claire is being called out for being a liar, which has been proven to be time and time again. She went off on many ppl who commented in past IG/YT posts that she looked pregnant. Guess what? They were right. That chav is always looking for some soapbox so she can play the victim, and in every case she’s found to be a liar.

Of course you’ll wait until 12 weeks to announce a pregnancy, but in the case of her sponsored IVF YT series why not just open it up with a video announcing your pregnancy? Sure, she wants views - which she barely gets anymore even on her many Hermes unboxings - but she literally had viewers flooding her comment section w messages of hope and love AND Claire would then post those to her IG stories saying thank you for the support, it is so needed, etc. when that idiot knew all along she was already out of the weeds. This was all for $, attn and to buy the gender she wanted.

Claire is just so pathetic. It’s really plain as day.

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
God she is embarrassing !!!
Makes out she's exhausted because of all her "hard work" must be so draining making YouTube videos of your new designer purchases !

She's got zero self awareness, she is a braggy narcissist!
Insulting to people with real Jobs , she doesn't know what a hard Days work is !
Claire is obsessed w $, I imagine because she claims she grew up poor. You’d think her Mom hopping from one husband to the next, she’d think like Claire and find a trustfunder. I don’t doubt Claire runs herself into the ground, especially since she seems like a V disorganized person, but it’s 100% her fault and 100% for material possessions. For someone so hellbent on getting pregnant (and wanting to get pregnant a second time), she so clearly prioritizes making $ moves vs time w her child. It’s strange to me, but you see this all the time now. Why have children if you’re going to spend zero time w them?

I’m lol’ing that they’re in Dubai. Claire can write it off as a business trip since LP has an office based there and this “much needed” vacation = walking around shopping. Londoners who are obsessed w Dubai make me lol. The land of human rights violations and opulence. Ick.

Last edited:

poopettemetis

VIP Member
God she is embarrassing !!!
Makes out she's exhausted because of all her "hard work" must be so draining making YouTube videos of your new designer purchases !

She's got zero self awareness, she is a braggy narcissist!
Insulting to people with real Jobs , she doesn't know what a hard Days work is !
She either looks like she’s captaining a charter yacht or bell hopping at a hotel in the 70s. Instead of throwing on all the labels at once acting like she knows how to dress, she really needs to spend her money on a stylist.

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
100% that’s why they did it as a Rue Sloane coat reveal and didn’t actually film themselves finding out, because they already knew !

Claire really does think her viewers are as stupid as she is !
Exactly. She had such a drawn out cringeworthy reveal with the other one. With such gender disappointment that there's not a chance that they 'weren't bothered' about the gender this time. Or just assumed its a boy. She wanted a girl, and she's bought one.

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Dipsh*t Claire finally admitting her "health" journey was IVF and needing to go to Dubai because the UK does not endorse gender selection. My head is killing me for how far back my eyes rolled into my head.

The leather puffer. How many cows had to die for her to "perfect" the embossment? How many cows had to die for people to have a puffed leather coat? What a waste since she'll sell 10.

Last edited:
  • Sick

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Claire constantly posting things about not being able to accept yet that she's pregnant or making a deal with God, etc. is nauseating. For someone who claims she's a girls girl, how her paid advertisement YT videos about her IVF treatments in UAE are to help others who are going through the same, etc. she sure can't STFU about being pregnant. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had multiple friends who could not get pregnant. Some were trying naturally, others going through IVF, etc. I kept my mouth shut about my pregnancy until I absolutely couldn't hide it anymore, because I didn't want them feeling any worse about themselves and what they were enduring than they already were. Claire talking nonstop about her pregnancy is the complete opposite and proves (1) what a complete chav she is and (2) why she doesn't have many friends. Who TF could (or would!) tolerate this woman?! No thx.

• Heart

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
I hope that brand sues the sh*t out of Claire. She is so arrogant and is a walking defamation lawsuit. You can just pop onto socials and claim copyright on a "design" that has literally existed since the dawn of fucking time! Oh wow! A maxi suit coat. 🤯 I hope she gets sued.
---
She did a poll asking for our opinion and I didn’t agree that they fully copied her and she blocked me? This woman is crazy!! She is used to be around people who clearly enables her? She shouldn’t work in the fashion industry; everybody copies everybody just as i am sure she got inspired by Celine By Phoebe Philo coats???
Of course she blocked you, she's psycho. Such a sodding brat.

You've got to laugh at her posting Hannah in her coat. Hannah, who has been noted by the Birkin slayer for carrying fakes. ROFL!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Namima

VIP Member
I still can't get over Claire incorrectly spelling Honorè's name as Honoure 😂
It's YOUR son Claire, shoulda named him Bob or Jon ....

• Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
“ if I cannot fink in my head of 5 ways to wear these ear rings”

Don’t give a shit how many Ermays she’s got, nor how many duster coats she’s flogged, she has absolutely zero class or intelligence.

• Haha

Pinkpeonies

Re taking photos in front of other peoples’ houses. OMG completely agree. It’s the most cringeworthy thing ever. Can you imagine posing and pouting in some random residential street. I wouldn’t even do it in front of my own house.

Screams of all fur coat, no knickers.

bahama-mama

Chatty Member
Does anyone actually believe that she conceived naturally ? and didnt gender select a girl in Dubai ?
Ding! Ding! Ding! Saw the backlash re gender selection and then magically comes out with "It happened naturally." Anyone going through IVF, even if it is rather smooth, has zero interest in having sex with their partner. Your body is going through hell and back. You are exhausted and not feeling sexy. Claire posted her "journey" and it looked worse than anyone I've ever seen go through it. She's not healthy, in general. I don't buy for a second the pregnancy happened naturally but, then again, I can't stand her. Claire is 100% someone who would lie about this as a flex. OMG can you even imagine being related to her?! No contact ASAP.