Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is Claire sapping it up so that she can reveal in the "finale" of this SPONSORED (!) IVF series that she is, in fact, pregnant. If this is the case, Claire is just as disgusting as these IVF clinics who sell hope and rip off the majority of their clients. This will be a new low for that chav and her loser husband.

Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is Claire sapping it up so that she can reveal in the "finale" of this SPONSORED (!) IVF series that she is, in fact, pregnant. If this is the case, Claire is just as disgusting as these IVF clinics who sell hope and rip off the majority of their clients. This will be a new low for that chav and her loser husband.
I definitely feel like she could have done one longer video recapping it all and how many cycles she had to do or whatever, show some scenes of doing the shots etc. and that would have been sufficient. No need to see her OOTD and her bloated belly and haggard face every time she’s going to the clinic.

If it’s sponsored that’s just plain tacky ass.

Reactions: 11
Oh wow, should I brag about my black box Kelly 35 now? bleeping hell, she's so obnoxious she'd make me hate my own mum...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh wow, should I brag about my black box Kelly 35 now? bleeping hell, she's so obnoxious she'd make me hate my own mum...
She is obnoxious and the “only my community had access to these RARE bags first” is so lol. Luxury Promise has these bags all the damn time and they always sell out when they do a live w this queen Christos bc he’s 60+ and his entire following is a bunch of wealthy (older) ladies who have nothing better to do but sit and watch his shows all day.

The big IVF finale is coming up! Has Claire been able to buy a baby girl? Stay tuned!

Long time lurker here 👋🏼
What really bothers me in her post is that she claims “God sends a miracle” when she didn’t leave it up to fate since she went to a doctor to challenge fate and her actual destiny which is fine but she shouldn’t advertise it like that.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here 👋🏼
What really bothers me in her post is that she claims “God sends a miracle” when she didn’t leave it up to fate since she went to a doctor to challenge fate and her actual destiny which is fine but she shouldn’t advertise it like that.
Agreed , but maybe it was natural after all the IVF .?

I always feel for them until I realise they only shared the journey once they become pregnant 🙄
Exactly! And it bothers me that, although I know they couldn’t have known it was definitely going to work, they had already planned they were going to make these videos coincide with the pregnancy announcement when they were filming them. In one of these exasperating fertility vlogs, when talking about filming a “what to do in Dubai” vlog, she says something like “that vlog is already out if you want to go and watch as you won’t see it this for at least 2 months”. Almost like they were taking for granted she was going to get pregnant, then they were going to give it a couple of months, get these fertility vlogs out over a period of a month and that would be the perfect and safe(ish) time (3-4 months) to announce her pregnancy.

Reactions: 7
That’s what I thought but then why tag the doctor and put hashtags as infertile and ivf… i just don’t find her honest
Oh has she ? I’m sorry I didn’t notice that. But I do this she’s been terribly dishonest about the whole thing. Only a few days ago she was spouting how awful and upsetting it was when ppl thought you were pregnant and looked pregnant and she’s 4 months pregnant!!! So people were right !! So so disingenuous Claire !

• Heart
Okay, even though I dislike Claire, never one to kick a person when down…but I’m perplexed. She’s what, 36? I did infertility for 4 years. It sucked. I do have two children and am very grateful. However, what in the utter hell is she doing? She searches the world for the perfect dr (they all have statistics, etc when choosing), and ends up in a cheesy strip mall in Dubai? A couple of things don’t add up…if she is going through this and no one in her entire life told her she had endometriosis (which she can’t say, pronounce, and has never heard of) then she has been to the most incompetent drs on the planet. It’s literally one of the first things looked for. They go in and clean it all out right away and many women conceive naturally after. She also mentions over stimulation. Huh? No fertility center wants an octomom so they are very careful with this (I ovulate naturally and produced 12 eggs one month. Hurts like hell to pass). That’s over stimulation and the month is botched. She makes like one egg and they’re worried about over stimulation? Huh. Doesn’t add up. One final thing…I was at Harvard (not a cheesy strip center) and she goes directly to IVF not IUI turkey blaster first. I had to sign waiver after waiver that I wouldn’t sue if I got ovarian cancer later in life. Every time you take these drugs they increase your odds. And I cringed when they were doing shots to stomach. Lying there with your child. Creepy. im super hoping it was poor editing, but they pulled out an inter-muscular shot at one point…for your hip not your stomach.
Is she only 36? I watched her vlogs years ago, and she looked around 36/37 then. I'm going back around 5 or 6 years. She had much less work done on her face then

Reactions: 4
Oh has she ? I’m sorry I didn’t notice that. But I do this she’s been terribly dishonest about the whole thing. Only a few days ago she was spouting how awful and upsetting it was when ppl thought you were pregnant and looked pregnant and she’s 4 months pregnant!!! So people were right !! So so disingenuous Claire !
I would rather they announce they were pregnant first and then share the journey OR share the journey whilst they’re going through it.
I hate seeing pregnancy announcements and within the same video hearing about how hard they’ve had just to get sympathy from everyone.
it just feels like a kick in the face for those that are going through it

Is she only 36? I watched her vlogs years ago, and she looked around 36/37 then. I'm going back around 5 or 6 years. She had much less work done on her face then
She looks waaaaayyy older, closer to 50 (the unkempt kind of 50).

• Haha
I really wish she wouldn’t do these sit down vlogs where she tried to sound like she knows what she’s talking about. Mentions that she has really bad reactions to hormones. That’s why she was never on the Pill. Well she was when she was younger. But she didn’t react to it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 OK which is it you twit. Anyone listening to her for infertility advice needs their head examined.

But yes, Paris pregnancy reveal video with a baby coming in June.

Agreed , but maybe it was natural after all the IVF .?
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was IVF and then she’s saying it was natural to throw everyone off the scent of the gender selection situation. Nothing surprises me with influencers especially the likes of Claire.

Reactions: 8
She’s a typical ‘private healthcare’ influencer, like most American ones, who goes on and on about what their dr has said about their ovaries/womb/vagina. Rather than just saying ‘I had infertility, we had treatment, I’m now pregnant’, she goes into minute irrelevant health waffle that the dr has probably just babbled to her to justify the fact that they charge so much.

I most enjoyed how Paris looks equally pregnant in the video. ROFL!

Anyone pushing IVF makes me ill, but add on someone who’s being paid to push a particular center and 🤮. So many women go down this route, after putting off having children bc they think IVF is a sure thing, to only spend tens of thousands of dollars with no baby at the end of it. I would say Claire should be ashamed of herself but she’s a complete twit. There’s no other word.

To close, it must be said. Normally ppl w $, especially $ they don’t have to work for, look fresh. Claire and Julian look so haggard 24/7. Karma works in funny ways.

• Haha
I don’t know if I can face watching her babble on for 30 minutes …….. is she saying it was via IVF or a naturally?

Reactions: 2