Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG lollll I didn’t realize I didn’t delete my first rant re her looking OLD in that video. Ha! Whoops!

She got ANOTHER Birkin, girl! The Grizzly is old news even though she just purchased it a month ago. I had a laugh w my Hermes SA about Claire’s offers. She has no clue who Claire is but she said it was completely insane that she’s getting a bag a week, but did mention this often happens if you have family who buys a ton from Hermes. Hmm … interesting!
I’m assuming most of her bags come from the likes of Luxury promise

Reactions: 5
Is there anything more pathetic than someone trying to up their IG engagement by posting a sad sad health Q and asking for advice? We see you, Claire. With alllllllllllll Julien's $, flying to Dubai for "health" reasons, etc. you're telling me you can't sort out your arthritis? Gurl, BYE.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Claire putting in a full day's work for once. LOL The only reason they don't have, at minimum, a production assistant for her crappy brand is because she is greedy. That is all. Goodnight.

• Haha
Can we all agree that Claire's mantras running below her website banner is completely psycho? She should call her brand Rue Victim bc she THAT would truly be the Claire Chanelle brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another lame-o drop for Rue Victim. Claire, the point of "drops" is for the FOMO of it all, but there is zero FOMO when nothing sells out. You would think she'd have some clue about manufactured scarcity with her adoration for Hermes. Apparently not much has been learned by Claire or her lapdog of a husband in the world of business.

Happy Wednesday!

Reactions: 4
Why is it called the Paris Drop when only one item could be attributed to Paris the city?!

She really needs to think deeply about the photos she uses to model the product on a body. You can't see the black pants because she's wearing the massive black coat over top (this is a huge pet peeve of mine). Not to mention, the last photo is of her with the coat on and her back turned. How is this helpful?!

The grey pants look so bad on her. Schlubby, not tailored or well-fitting.

She also needs a proper copy editor. It's "manufacturer", not "manufacture" Clair. Manufacture is the verb, manufacturer is the noun. "Our point of different" 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Spot on. The chick can’t write her own name but one would think she would hit spell check every once in a while. And her obsession with shells. it’s odd

Reactions: 6
I didn't think Claire could top herself in the category of being a complete weirdo, but uploading a video a year on of an event that happened in December 2022 is WEIRD. She is also such a passive aggressive girlie, I feel like its a nod to "look who supported me then" vs WHERE ARE YOU LOSERS NOW?! She (and Paris) is certifiable. Girl, this crap still is never a sell out.

Claire is forever picking fights, making up drama, just to try to be relevant in the influencer space. Not a single person wants/needs to hear an influencer's "thoughts" on current events. Not a single one is an academic or a study of history or world events. They shop and shill products for a living, and with little morality even in that. Claire, no one cares how you're feeling about the climate in the Middle East just as no one asked why you never commented on the ethnic cleansing happening in the Sudan. Why? Because you're a dumb dumb. You, like everyone else, jumped on the bandwagon to seem so caring and concerned when we all know you, and every other "influencer" can't even place where Israel is on a map.

She’s covering her stomach in her latest reel, moves each bag she holding strategically over so what’s she hiding? Possibly a secret?

She doesn't have to have a PhD in history to wish for people to stop being slaughtered.
You've missed the point, Kale. Claire made her comment because it will help her brand, and then she has to come back - as she always does - and start some made-up drama so she can get more sympathy from her subs. That's my point. The comments, the thoughts and bloody prayers, is 100% for THEM and to line their pocket. Claire has done this so many times and each time she tries to drum up drama.

I'd also still like to see Claire or most anyone show me Jerusalem on a map.

Reactions: 1
I just read the title of her latest YT video and was rolling. Claire, a woman who looks 10y older than she says she is, sharing her skincare and anti-aging tips. Is this a SNL skit?! Paris, are you just playing us all w these video titles?! ROFL!

• Haha
Not throwing shade on her child but rather concern - anybody else notice that Honore is walking on his toes? She needs to get that looked at as it’s worrying.

Not throwing shade on her child but rather concern - anybody else notice that Honore is walking on his toes? She needs to get that looked at as it’s worrying.
I think this may be quite common, I used to live on a road with a main school and used to see a lot of kids walking tippy toes
I’m not a child or growth expert by any means 😂😂😂 but I have seen a lot of children doing this.

you could be completely right though 🩷
---
I think this may be quite common, I used to live on a road with a main school and used to see a lot of kids walking tippy toes
I’m not a child or growth expert by any means 😂😂😂 but I have seen a lot of children doing this.

you could be completely right though 🩷
I’ve just done a quick nhs search. Apparently it’s common in children from about 2-4, but usually sorts itself out for most ☺

Claire calling herself a Hermes "collector" versus the hoarder that she really is is a lol moment. Gurl, collectors are selective and don't care for their collections in the same manner you do.
---
She has always put him in shoes that aren't appropriate for a toddler's foot. His little feet don't have the strength to naturally move and arch in stiff sneakers. But why care about your child's wellbeing when the goal is to match with Mummy. Clearly Claire's thought process.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I had the knot diamond Tiffany bracelet on my Xmas list and that has been quickly deleted the second I saw CLAIRE is a Tiffany partner. What?! Has anyone ever heard her mention having anything from Tiffany? Tiffany is hitting the bottom of the barrel. So sad.

• Haha
Another Birkin.
Screenshot_20231126_145814_Instagram.jpg

She's such a bore.
Does CC not shop any other brands ? Hermès Hermès Hermèzzzz. When is enough really enough?
Is she stockpiling investments in case Julian divorces her and she has "emergency money" ? I have to wonder.

And once again, looking like the dog's breakfast.