Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire, no matter if she finally has some real success, will always be jealous of Lydia. People hate Lydia, but she definitely cracked the $ code for UK influencers.
Ha ha Lydia are you kidding… she is one of the worst influencers out there. A true narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is that not her friend? Or colleague? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly. She's an idiot. Her brand is not lux, and it's also not a sellout which is totally embarrassing for any influencer much less one who went to school for fashion branding and marketing. You'd think she'd know how much to order. Perhaps she did and STILL didn't sell out? She's just a joke.
---
Ha ha Lydia are you kidding… she is one of the worst influencers out there. A true narc.
My comment was in regards to Claire now using Lydia's former hairdresser for no other reason than to be a trolling chav. Claire used Lydia to gain followers and get known in the lux space, obvs was dropped by Lydia when she had enough and now has these passive aggressive antics which are funny to watch but quite pathetic.

I'm not a massive fan of Lydia, but she did crack the code for UK influencers. She's one of the highest revenue generating. Facts are facts.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So what is she in Dubai for? TBH I don't really follow her I just dip in and out, I cant cope with her word salad chats. She keeps going on a about some treatment but never says what, but I may have missed it.

Reactions: 1
So what is she in Dubai for? TBH I don't really follow her I just dip in and out, I cant cope with her word salad chats. She keeps going on a about some treatment but never says what, but I may have missed it.
IVF. And possibly choosing the gender of the baby.

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep going on about it like she has a serious health issue instead of fertility issues? Obviously devastating too and I can relate because going through the same but she has a healthy baby and makes it seem like she’s dying.

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep going on about it like she has a serious health issue instead of fertility issues? Obviously devastating too and I can relate because going through the same but she has a healthy baby and makes it seem like she’s dying.
And that is Claire in a nutshell! Spot on! Drama, drama, drama. 🙄

[
QUOTE="Choqueteridiculous, post: 15829648, member: 210197"]
And that is Claire in a nutshell! Spot on! Drama, drama, drama. 🙄
[/QUOTE]
I can’t deal with her whole obsession with Dubai. She acts like she’s a “bad ass boss woman” who is all for supporting women.

And she wants to locate to Dubai? Because Dubai is known to be feminist central 🙄 but then she’s an obnoxious white woman who probably walks round Dubai expecting everyone to be her skivvy shouting loudly and slowly at everyone who isn’t white

If they couldn’t afford a place in Calabasas then they can’t afford it Dubai despite how much money his family have.

I also question how much money his family have, Julien acts like “I want champagne or I’m not staying.” Screams I stay at the Corinthia (with a groupon voucher.) or the guy in the toilets who stands by the condom machine waiting for someone to come in so they can pretend they are getting laid … all fur coat and no knickers as they say

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I barfed in my mouth when she said she's had multiple treatments and is hopeful she will have a "healthy outcome." You mean selecting whether your child will have a penis or vagina, Claire? It's shocking how much free time those two have when they work so so hard. ;-)

Reactions: 10
I barfed in my mouth when she said she's had multiple treatments and is hopeful she will have a "healthy outcome." You mean selecting whether your child will have a penis or vagina, Claire? It's shocking how much free time those two have when they work so so hard. ;-)
She obviously wants a girl. So what happens if she doesn’t get the girl she wants and has a boy? Then that boy has to grow up knowing she didn’t want him. I’m 100% in favour of abortions but will she just keep aborting and scrapping out what’s growing inside her isn’t what she wants?

In one of Claires latest stories she is implying that she was one of the original OG's :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: I don't think so love.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In one of Claires latest stories she is implying that she was one of the original OG's :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: I don't think so love.
The best part is she started her channel w a video about one of her (many) stepfathers being terminally ill and needing a transplant. Impressive that she’s kept on brand and continues to seek sympathy to make $.

Reactions: 4
Okay, I watched her Dubai video. Actually not trying to bash her - instead completed weirded out. Someone above wrote she has undiagnosed mental issues. Wtf. This video. In the video (summed up so no one has to endure) -

“It’s so humid and hot here” - says all this while hawking a mumu tent made out of polyester (she’s a moron)
“Blah, blah, you’re an idiot and beneath me” - says the nastiest stuff to husband all while camera is on him. Uncomfortable for viewers and him.
“Blah, blah, you’re a slob” - says while husband is shirtless and again, uncomfortable to see the bitching
“That’s Oni (sp?) formula. He likes it at night for comfort” - wait, WTF? This kid is not talking at 3, and now she says he travels with his formula because he likes to drink formula at night? What.the.hell.

This video again shows that she’s a complete narcissist but wow, it was pretty bad. We’ve all been bitchy, but to broadcast it all the while trying to show that you are the best and look what you must put up with, oh my!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Okay, I watched her Dubai video. Actually not trying to bash her - instead completed weirded out. Someone above wrote she has undiagnosed mental issues. Wtf. This video. In the video (summed up so no one has to endure) -

“It’s so humid and hot here” - says all this while hawking a mumu tent made out of polyester (she’s a moron)
“Blah, blah, you’re an idiot and beneath me” - says the nastiest stuff to husband all while camera is on him. Uncomfortable for viewers and him.
“Blah, blah, you’re a slob” - says while husband is shirtless and again, uncomfortable to see the bitching
“That’s Oni (sp?) formula. He likes it at night for comfort” - wait, WTF? This kid is not talking at 3, and now she says he travels with his formula because he likes to drink formula at night? What.the.hell.

This video again shows that she’s a complete narcissist but wow, it was pretty bad. We’ve all been bitchy, but to broadcast it all the while trying to show that you are the best and look what you must put up with, oh my!
Half of me feels like Julian’s family are glad they were able to marry him off to someone who can put up with him, but the other half thinks why doesn’t his family intervene and be like - what is this you’ve married, even Julian deserves better then Claire.
Although if they ever divorced I can 100% see Claire twisting the child’s head against his dad. Co-parenting with a narcissist isn’t for the faint hearted

• Sad
Reactions: 5

I also thought it was dumb to bearing synthetic materials in a hot and/or humid environment. The humidity where I live can get into the mid-80% range and I’m only wearing 100% cotton or linen because why would I want to be uncomfortable in polyester and viscose? Yuck!

Half of me feels like Julian’s family are glad they were able to marry him off to someone who can put up with him, but the other half thinks why doesn’t his family intervene and be like - what is this you’ve married, even Julian deserves better then Claire.
Although if they ever divorced I can 100% see Claire twisting the child’s head against his dad. Co-parenting with a narcissist isn’t for the faint hearted
They'll never divorce. Claire knows her $ foundation is her husband's trust. Everything she's been able to do has been because of the security that trust has provided. Gifted homes, not having to worry about her child's education, not having to worry about their retirement, etc. The moves one can make when they have that kind of safety net are the moves one can ONLY make with that kind of safety net. Claire is delusional to think otherwise.

My favorite part of this video was her obsessing over the LV mini trunk bags. Lydia bought one ages ago. ROFL! I'm hoping someone will drop that bit of knowledge in the comment section. It'll drive her insane.

I am tiring of the comment feed of worry about Claire and her health. The fact that she lets this go on knowing she's in Dubai for IVF is such a joke.

Reactions: 7
She obviously wants a girl. So what happens if she doesn’t get the girl she wants and has a boy? Then that boy has to grow up knowing she didn’t want him. I’m 100% in favour of abortions but will she just keep aborting and scrapping out what’s growing inside her isn’t what she wants?
Wow that’s a bit full on. I’m sure she’s not out there aborting male foetuses.

Reactions: 3
Just listened to liz Jones podcast taking about how horrific Hermes treat the alligators who are farmed and have their skin ripped off whilst they are alive! Horrible

• Angry
  • Wow