Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t cope with shoes that have been out on the 💩 ridden streets being put next to handbags or anywhere near clothes. Shoes should have their own space, either kept in their boxes or near the front/back door! No shoe should actually walk the floor apart from the new ones being tried on!
I agree, it's gross, but so is Claire. She's a pig.

Reactions: 1
“I constantly move my bags round my properties”

Yeah course you do sweet cheeks !!! I’m sure that will stop the burglars 🙄. But maybe don’t mention in the same vlog that you’re going away for a month !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I constantly move my bags round my properties”

Yeah course you do sweet cheeks !!! I’m sure that will stop the burglars 🙄. But maybe don’t mention in the same vlog that you’re going away for a month !
Claire also wants this to sound like her “properties” are grand. The home in Essex is small, the flat in London is the size of a postage stamp and the home in the south of France is mildew central. Great place for leather! A pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seriously how old does ClIre think she is ? Girl you’re not 24 ! Wayyyyy too short for a woman of her age and never mind with a toddler!!

Wear this and enjoy flashing your pants all day 🤮

Seriously how old does ClIre think she is ? Girl you’re not 24 ! Wayyyyy --- for a woman of her age and never mind with a toddler!!

Wear this and enjoy flashing your pants all day 🤮
I 💖 LSF clothes. I do stick with things that are more sophisticate and timeless. The Natasha dress is a classic but some of the colors so look too juvenile for my taste. Some of the styles run super short so you have to either order a size up or wear short biker shirts underneath. 😚
---
Has she got a bump under the pink outfit?
I was going to say that I feel the dress fits in a way that wouldn’t really let you hide a baby bump, unless you are carrying in your back but people can do all sorts of things w video editing and filters in IG.

Wow. Anyone see the studio and the Costco thing? I wanted to yell, “You know you need to replace your roof right?”. If it’s leaking down the walls why in the world would u not fix that before decorating? And Timothy whoever, good on you, but wtf is up with the fuzzy stuff? It all looks very bougie.

Can we all have a big ol' laugh at Claire tagging the French Riviera as her home's location today? ROFL! Girl, you are not on the coast. Have fun sweating your ass off inland, boo boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we all have a big ol' laugh at Claire tagging the French Riviera as her home's location today? ROFL! Girl, you are not on the coast. Have fun sweating your ass off inland, boo boo.
Haha! 😂 where is it? I’m assuming south of France, but there’s “the south of France” and southern France. Kinda a big difference 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s her reason for not showing the inside of the house? Is she waiting for it to be renovated to then show? Or is it too underwhelming and she’s embarrassed to show it?

What’s her reason for not showing the inside of the house? Is she waiting for it to be renovated to then show? Or is it too underwhelming and she’s embarrassed to show it?
I’m thinking in her mind it‘s building anticipation. I mean she showed the studio reveal and I was a bit shocked at the yard. Yeesh. I mean, mow it at least. The walls of the studio were basically leaking, the patio was all cracked, the yard overgrown and weedy. So, if ur going to show that, then I’m thinking the anticipation factor and clickbait.
btw, speaking of clickbait, did anyone see the mumus she’s hawking? Um, my gosh if you aren’t pregnant and see yourself as a fashionista, just no. And that she has a “tired face”. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Cringiest tit ever! Let me film you being “scared” and acting like mother of the year. Jeez Christ she can’t get any worse.

do you think they rehearsed their roles previously? How many takes do we all think it took?

This woman definitely has some undiagnosed mental illness. This isn’t normal behaviour even for an influencer

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m like a broken record on this but his lack of verbal development is so worrying at nearly 3 years old. It’ll be a blessing when he goes to school. And yes I know that boys develop later than girls (I’ve three young sons!) but he’s displaying the fact that they treat him like a baby and understimulate him.

Reactions: 12
I’m like a broken record on this but his lack of verbal development is so worrying at nearly 3 years old. It’ll be a blessing when he goes to school. And yes I know that boys develop later than girls (I’ve three young sons!) but he’s displaying the fact that they treat him like a baby and understimulate him.
Under-stimulated is the word. (As a parent you will know) children learn more words the more you speak to them. Their vocabulary grows the more you interact and talk to them

Reactions: 13
Cringiest tit ever! Let me film you being “scared” and acting like mother of the year. Jeez Christ she can’t get any worse.

do you think they rehearsed their roles previously? How many takes do we all think it took?

This woman definitely has some undiagnosed mental illness. This isn’t normal behaviour even for an influencer
That was really messed up. What’s put online doesn’t go away. Does she not even think about this kid??
---
I have two boys as well and while they do develop later than girls, this is troubling.

That was really messed up. What’s put online doesn’t go away. Does she not even think about this kid??
---

I have two boys as well and while they do develop later than girls, this is troubling.
I feel like she tells him to do stuff for the camera. He says a mouse whilst quite clearly looking at the camera. 🤷🏻‍♀️ was the mouse on the camera?
That whole thing was so she can look like a doting mother repeatedly saying “mummy’s here” 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

I hope she doesn’t have a daughter. I’ve seen so many narcissists try and mould Their daughters into little mini versions of themself, the daughters then rebel and are never as good as their “darling baby boys.” God help anyone who ends up with that kid for a husband. They’ll never be good enough and will have to not only be their spouse but parent as well

So she’s having fertility problems most likely. 🥱 not making light of it, but so do many women and no need for the drama. And does she have any idea how absolutely condescending she is to her hubby. I mean according to her, she made so much money so got to quit his job and work for her. Love the revisionist history. Btw does she have influencer friends?

Reactions: 8
Hi, I'm coming over from Lydia's thread. Absolutely screaming that she's going to that Nicky for her hair. She loves being a lowkey troll to Lydia. Too funny. Also, she looks so scruffy in those brown stripe trousers and beige t-shirt. She needs to tailor her clothes 🤣

Reactions: 13
Hi, I'm coming over from Lydia's thread. Absolutely screaming that she's going to that Nicky for her hair. She loves being a lowkey troll to Lydia. Too funny. Also, she looks so scruffy in those brown stripe trousers and beige t-shirt. She needs to tailor her clothes 🤣
Claire, no matter if she finally has some real success, will always be jealous of Lydia. People hate Lydia, but she definitely cracked the $ code for UK influencers.

• Haha