Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is the little guy? Isn’t he 2ish? I actually screen shot it, but did anyone see the pic of him in a stroller? He‘s in a pram, with his legs hanging down and out. What in the world??

Reactions: 5
How old is the little guy? Isn’t he 2ish? I actually screen shot it, but did anyone see the pic of him in a stroller? He‘s in a pram, with his legs hanging down and out. What in the world??
Yeah I saw it too. He’s almost 3! They infantilise him. She still calls him “the baby” in her vlogs 🤪

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anybody see her post about being destined for son(s)…. Such an odd thing to say unless she’s pregnant with another boy.

Reactions: 8
I love how Claire is pushing a tanning product - the kind of product that makes 99.9% of people have a youthful, healthy glow - and she's the .1% who still looks like an unhealthy old hag with it caked onto her face. Who buys any face/beauty products from her?!
---
Someone is trolling Claire on TikTok and it's amazing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how Claire is pushing a tanning product - the kind of product that makes 99.9% of people have a youthful, healthy glow - and she's the .1% who still looks like an unhealthy old hag with it caked onto her face. Who buys any face/beauty products from her?!
---
Damn it! I’m not on TiKTok! 😂

Reactions: 1
---
I can't find anything. Can you screenshot/share?

Reactions: 4
I can't find anything. Can you screenshot/share?
I think either Claire blocked them or they blocked her and the messages disappeared. Same story, different day. Someone called Claire out for being a chav and the Essex chav dropped to the gutter with her responses. Claire gets bent so quickly over anything. It was a funny back and forth.

• Haha
I think either Claire blocked them or they blocked her and the messages disappeared. Same story, different day. Someone called Claire out for being a chav and the Essex chav dropped to the gutter with her responses. Claire gets bent so quickly over anything. It was a funny back and forth.
Why she bothers engaging in the first place is always hilarious to me. Too bad she can't hold her own so has to delete her insane and incoherent rebuttals 😂

Sometimes I wonder if she just writes to herself to give herself more publicity. I know in this case it maybe unlikely but it’s definitely something I can see her doing. Causing drama for her own publicity

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I wonder if she just writes to herself to give herself more publicity. I know in this case it maybe unlikely but it’s definitely something I can see her doing. Causing drama for her own publicity
I've wondered this as well. Just like her account having issues and then within 48h it was back up. If she has time to stalk her comment sections, she has plenty of time to pull those stunts as well. She probably thinks she's a PR genius. Oh to live in that chav's mind for a few minutes.

I've wondered this as well. Just like her account having issues and then within 48h it was back up. If she has time to stalk her comment sections, she has plenty of time to pull those stunts as well. She probably thinks she's a PR genius. Oh to live in that chav's mind for a few minutes.
I always thought at least one of the times her car was broken in to was a lie 🤷🏻‍♀️

yes!! Spot on!

It seems like a lot of these Hermes IG girlies get their accounts back hella fast. Remember when influencers would be locked out for a week?????

Nawww, now we are going back to one of her favourite phases …the zoom into my belly to start pregnancy rumours phase.

how long do we need to wait before she starts posting stories saying how she would wish people would stop asking her if she’s pregnant 🙊🙉🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Nawww, now we are going back to one of her favourite phases …the zoom into my belly to start pregnancy rumours phase.

how long do we need to wait before she starts posting stories saying how she would wish people would stop asking her if she’s pregnant 🙊🙉🙈
Also, why is a 40yo woman wearing a romper? Trend forecasting for 2yo?

• Haha

What a sad way to force engagement that she’ll then cry about getting. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
just watched ver video (maybe her latest?) about arranging bags and shoes. so, she packs everything up and moves it constantly? Huh? thats ridiculous. Where does she live where crime is that bad in her mind?? And the shells…please stop! SMH. I just can’t. 😂 Her closet is just bookcases, bags are thrown in, shoes are crammed in, and she thinks we should all take tips from her. Um, no.
---

Egad! If she isn’t pregnant, then why would anyone wear that?? Might be most unflattering outfit and she’s done some impressively bad ones
---
Also, the Givenchy trip. That was actually kind of sad to watch. There was just an air of desperation. The other kiddos on the trip weren’t ur typical ones. They were kids. Hmmm. Maybe that’s why she’s selling everything she can…such as that romper thing.
oh, and I totally think all that crap about being locked out was to drum business. Her closet tour was literally a repeat. Should I do these blinds or these? (She asked this months ago) To shell or not to shell (already asked). The best part though - and boy is Paris in trouble! - she says “Insert picture here” and he didn’t. Uh oh 😂

Last edited:
I just can’t cope with shoes that have been out on the 💩 ridden streets being put next to handbags or anywhere near clothes. Shoes should have their own space, either kept in their boxes or near the front/back door! No shoe should actually walk the floor apart from the new ones being tried on!