Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss Claire's video on the engagement ring upgrade? I'm guessing Moissanite or Claire spending more of her own damn $ to feel like she's in the club, which is just so incredibly pathetic. Julian clearly feels he can do zero for Claire since their life and comfort is provided by his family and I get that Claire thinks she's an independent gal paving her own way (of course turning a blind eye to the fact that every move she makes is because of the security Julian's family provides) but upgrading diamonds associated with your marriage should be done by your partner, not you.

Reactions: 4
Yet another hermes bag💤.
Gosh her son looks like a real spoilt brat🤢.
My favorite part of that video was Claire saying she never dresses her child and then posts photos of him on IG in some sailor yachting outfit. ROFL!

He will 100% be a spoiled brat bc Claire grew up always looking outside. In a world of women absolutely obsessed with buying everything, saying Claire tops the cake is really saying something. Thank goodness he'll have his father's family's money bc Claire and Julian aren't adding to the pot.

And this whole "I don't buy something if I don't have the $ to buy it twice" is literally what someone in their 20s is thinking. Once you realize you have real bills and need to save for those, a home, child's school tuition, retirement, etc. Claire's little mantra is pointless. But Claire doesn't have to think about anything except if she can afford her next Hermes bag and pushing her mantras on formidable women in their 20s makes me sick. She's so irresponsible.

Reactions: 7
Did I miss Claire's video on the engagement ring upgrade? I'm guessing Moissanite or Claire spending more of her own damn $ to feel like she's in the club, which is just so incredibly pathetic. Julian clearly feels he can do zero for Claire since their life and comfort is provided by his family and I get that Claire thinks she's an independent gal paving her own way (of course turning a blind eye to the fact that every move she makes is because of the security Julian's family provides) but upgrading diamonds associated with your marriage should be done by your partner, not you.
Oooh anyone have a photo of old and new?

Reactions: 2
She’s looking to move her closet up to the loft, is that confirmation she’s preg? To make room for a baby?

Reactions: 1
What if she went to Dubai to freeze the eggs?
You have to do it few times I believe . To prepare your body you need to do some injection to boost the process.
Once she had enough eggs they can see the gender and prep the embryo to put back in?

Reactions: 3
I honestly couldn't care less about her fertility journey. I, of course, feel for women who want children and are struggling to get pregnant, but Claire already has a child FFS, and she is barely with this kid! It is literally for the holiday card. And of course Oni-Boy has a closeness to his (in Claire's awful voice) nan-nay (Claire's mother) because she's the one sitting for Claire. Leave it to the poor Grandmother to do all the work.

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing if it’s a girl it’ll be called Elysees for champs-elysees seeing as she names everything after streets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories and did an IG catch up. She goes to a Jo Malone event showing us all how it’s done (🤦🏼‍♀️) and what to wear. Wow. She looks like she rolled out of bed. it’s all an air of desperation. I don’t think there’s as much money there as she would like people to think.

As for the ring, I doubt it’s real. The one she bought in California years ago that was this big upgrade was actually a very inexpensive ring. She even did a link to it. If anyone calls her on this one she’ll say she has to wear a fake as she’s so rich someone would steal from her!!

Anyone notice that she’s constantly begging? Pls go to “the other site”. Please!! And does she know that Tik Tok shows what filter she’s using. I honestly think she’s not very bright. People compliment her on her hair and makeup and the filter literally states that she’s using a makeup filter. Yeesh.

However, I must vent. She ran out of gas? Is she a complete dipshit?? And it isn’t her fault? And it’s a new car ladies…but we don’t know the brand. Things that make u say hmmm… Again, I don’t think there’s as much money there as she would like people to think.

One final note…when one marries into money that doesn’t mean you are wealthy.

Reactions: 4
OMG Claire is insufferable. Her latest TikTok post w Hermes bag #24, preaching about women buying their own things, and then raging in the post about drama in the comments about her spending, etc. Her handbag collection is glutenous and in no way coincides with her net worth. Claire’s ability to never say no at Hermes is because of who she married. I can’t think of anything less feminist than that, Claire.
---
Just watched her stories and did an IG catch up. She goes to a Jo Malone event showing us all how it’s done (🤦🏼‍♀️) and what to wear. Wow. She looks like she rolled out of bed. it’s all an air of desperation. I don’t think there’s as much money there as she would like people to think.

As for the ring, I doubt it’s real. The one she bought in California years ago that was this big upgrade was actually a very inexpensive ring. She even did a link to it. If anyone calls her on this one she’ll say she has to wear a fake as she’s so rich someone would steal from her!!

Anyone notice that she’s constantly begging? Pls go to “the other site”. Please!! And does she know that Tik Tok shows what filter she’s using. I honestly think she’s not very bright. People compliment her on her hair and makeup and the filter literally states that she’s using a makeup filter. Yeesh.

However, I must vent. She ran out of gas? Is she a complete dipshit?? And it isn’t her fault? And it’s a new car ladies…but we don’t know the brand. Things that make u say hmmm… Again, I don’t think there’s as much money there as she would like people to think.

One final note…when one marries into money that doesn’t mean you are wealthy.
Claire is just a chav. There’s nothing more to it. She married a childish wanker for his family’s $, and is now raising the next little Mazurek wanker. Maybe she should rename her line (funded by Julian’s f trustfund) to Rue Wanker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She can buy all the Hermès she wants with her or her husband's money, but there's no way you'll convince me she values them. She's buys them for clout and status and to try to go viral on social media, and nothing more. She's been an influencer for what, 8 years? She only has 152k followers on IG and 8760 followers on TikTok after all this time! Obviously, people don't enjoy her content enough to like and subscribe. So again, she can buy all the Hermès she wants, but it's not moving her popularity needle as much as she hopes it will. I think she tries to position herself as an "expert" to differentiate herself, but she comes across as so uneducated and gauche especially since her overall fashion sense is disastrous. She always looks like she got dressed in the dark. Just because you're in head to toe designer, doesn't mean you have any inherent personal style.

I'm of two minds about the whole Hermès machine. The craftsmanship is like no other, but social media and influencers are diluting the brand. It's no longer special when every Dick and Harry on the street has a Birkin or Kelly, and now with so many counterfeits out there, who knows what's real and what's fake. I think she's a sales associate's wet dream who can't help saying yes to everything she's offered because, again, she's in it for the clout and not because she's a collector. True collectors of expensive things are extremely shrewd and know exactly what is missing from their collections...they also aren't braggy and bratty and feel the need to make little videos because their fragile egos feel attacked when someone comments about spending all their partner's money 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s joking right. She puts him all over social and worried about people seeing his name on a bag?!
No one is going to think that's his name. People would assume it's a brand name because what idiot names their kid "Honoré and then gets it embroidered on a backpack in such huge letters?! She's such a dumbass and then she's trying to cover up her idiocy. That kid is bleeping screwed in the intelligence department.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No one is going to think that's his name. People would assume it's a brand name because what idiot names their kid "Honoré and then gets it embroidered on a backpack in such huge letters?! She's such a dumbass and then she's trying to cover up her idiocy. That kid is bleeping screwed in the intelligence department.
“We live in a sad world where we have to be careful of this stuff” but putting your child all over social is completely fine…. Well of course it is because it may get her a sponsorship deal 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think any child who is blasted over social media so their parents can get a dopamine hit or money is screwed.
What’s going to happen when he is older and all his classmates start making comments to him about his “mummy” on social media?! Don’t think he will consider himself a mummy’s boy then….

Reactions: 9
She can buy all the Hermès she wants with her or her husband's money, but there's no way you'll convince me she values them. She's buys them for clout and status and to try to go viral on social media, and nothing more. She's been an influencer for what, 8 years? She only has 152k followers on IG and 8760 followers on TikTok after all this time! Obviously, people don't enjoy her content enough to like and subscribe. So again, she can buy all the Hermès she wants, but it's not moving her popularity needle as much as she hopes it will. I think she tries to position herself as an "expert" to differentiate herself, but she comes across as so uneducated and gauche especially since her overall fashion sense is disastrous. She always looks like she got dressed in the dark. Just because you're in head to toe designer, doesn't mean you have any inherent personal style.

I'm of two minds about the whole Hermès machine. The craftsmanship is like no other, but social media and influencers are diluting the brand. It's no longer special when every Dick and Harry on the street has a Birkin or Kelly, and now with so many counterfeits out there, who knows what's real and what's fake. I think she's a sales associate's wet dream who can't help saying yes to everything she's offered because, again, she's in it for the clout and not because she's a collector. True collectors of expensive things are extremely shrewd and know exactly what is missing from their collections...they also aren't braggy and bratty and feel the need to make little videos because their fragile egos feel attacked when someone comments about spending all their partner's money 😂
All this 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can we just take a minute to laugh about the fact she said she had to order the name labels whilst in France because of the accent on è 🤣🤣🤣 The most ridiculous thing I ever did hear come out of her mouth and let’s be honest there have been many.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s joking right. She puts him all over social and worried about people seeing his name on a bag?!
Also every parent on the planet w a brain has stopped slapping their kids names on their bags, clothing, etc to avoid creeps calling their kids. Claire, the dumb dumb, still way behind the most basic trends.
---
Can we just take a minute to laugh about the fact she said she had to order the name labels whilst in France because of the accent on è 🤣🤣🤣 The most ridiculous thing I ever did hear come out of her mouth and let’s be honest there have been many.
It’s because dumb dumb Claire doesn’t know how to put an accent over the e on her own computer. WHAT A BLOODY MORON.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, does anyone know who his family is. I mean Amelia is easy to see and he’s a billionaire. But who/what is Julian’s family??

Reactions: 2