Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to liz Jones podcast taking about how horrific Hermes treat the alligators who are farmed and have their skin ripped off whilst they are alive! Horrible
That was the reason why Jane Birkin didn’t want her name ass with the exotic range.

Reactions: 2
Claire is really such a narcissist. Every single thing she's done for Luxury Promise is about her which I find hilarious because she literally has zero skin in the game. She is an employee there. She's paid well because Sabrina has raised a tit ton of VC $ (and spends it all) with the hope of LP being eaten up by some big conglomerate like LVMH. Claire is like the dude at Meta who works in IT but claims they're the person who really made the company a success.

First it was the London bus she always dreamed of being on and now a Times Square billboard, but what does she think she's accomplished here? LP has BOUGHT their way onto both of those things with VC $ that Sabrina raised. Anyone with enough resources can pay for those two things. I do not get it. What exactly has Claire done outside of direct the photoshoot? Can someone please fill me in?

What a total narc.

Reactions: 10
Claire is really such a narcissist. Every single thing she's done for Luxury Promise is about her which I find hilarious because she literally has zero skin in the game. She is an employee there. She's paid well because Sabrina has raised a tit ton of VC $ (and spends it all) with the hope of LP being eaten up by some big conglomerate like LVMH. Claire is like the dude at Meta who works in IT but claims they're the person who really made the company a success.

First it was the London bus she always dreamed of being on and now a Times Square billboard, but what does she think she's accomplished here? LP has BOUGHT their way onto both of those things with VC $ that Sabrina raised. Anyone with enough resources can pay for those two things. I do not get it. What exactly has Claire done outside of direct the photoshoot? Can someone please fill me in?

What a total narc.
Claire is a barnacle. She'll hold on for dear life if she thinks it makes her look good to be associated with a VC backed company, when in actuality, she came in after the company was already successful and VCs are investing in Sabrina not her. I truly believe she wanted to be a part of LP because it gave her easy access and first dibs to Hermès. I don't think she believes in the brand at all. She's in it for Claire and only for Claire.

Reactions: 11
Claire is a barnacle. She'll hold on for dear life if she thinks it makes her look good to be associated with a VC backed company, when in actuality, she came in after the company was already successful and VCs are investing in Sabrina not her. I truly believe she wanted to be a part of LP because it gave her easy access and first dibs to Hermès. I don't think she believes in the brand at all. She's in it for Claire and only for Claire.
Barnacle. Best Ever!! 😂

Reactions: 6
I do laugh at the way she puts her reels slightly to the side on her stories so if you accidently try to swipe right past it you end up in it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ROFL with that pink dress with the huge roses. Hello Madam Essex! She looks like Stiffler's Mom. Where does she get this garbage?!

She is also clearly showcasing a new wedding set as well. Did she buy ANOTHER engagement ring and band herself? It's give moissanite vibes. Poor Claire.

Reactions: 3
ROFL with that pink dress with the huge roses. Hello Madam Essex! She looks like Stiffler's Mom. Where does she get this garbage?!

She is also clearly showcasing a new wedding set as well. Did she buy ANOTHER engagement ring and band herself? It's give moissanite vibes. Poor Claire.
I was thinking the same about the rings.

How many times did she say “South Ken” in that vlog 🤣

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same about the rings.

How many times did she say “South Ken” in that vlog 🤣
I find Kensington/Chelsea so cheese. It's very Claire. The boobs, the makeup, the LABELS. And the fact that they live in a dinky 1BDR but she acts they're living in a home on Ken Palace Gardens. ROFL!
---
FFS, Claire moaning in stories about all the work she puts in while begging for likes, saves, comments, etc. is such a joke. Claire, you film/upload a video to YT a few times a month. Others do it weekly, often multiple videos each week. Your posts on IG are laughable. Lots of tricks to try to get clicks. I wouldn't doubt if a lot of Claire's followers are ppl who follow just to laugh OR ppl who never see her posts bc they've completely forgotten about her because her videos and posts provide zero value. If you want to build your clothing brand, you actually need to promote yourself on multiple channels and that happens with solid content, CONSISTENCY, and no whining. You'll never be able to do it which is why you can't sell out the tiny runs of RS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
OMG I thought Claire lived more in Chelsea/King's Road/Sloane Street area but she's closer to the Natural History Museum?! WHAT? My mouth is on the floor. Nice area but, considering her ego, I did not think she was in South Ken.

Reactions: 4
I find Kensington/Chelsea so cheese. It's very Claire. The boobs, the makeup, the LABELS. And the fact that they live in a dinky 1BDR but she acts they're living in a home on Ken Palace Gardens. ROFL!
---
FFS, Claire moaning in stories about all the work she puts in while begging for likes, saves, comments, etc. is such a joke. Claire, you film/upload a video to YT a few times a month. Others do it weekly, often multiple videos each week. Your posts on IG are laughable. Lots of tricks to try to get clicks. I wouldn't doubt if a lot of Claire's followers are ppl who follow just to laugh OR ppl who never see her posts bc they've completely forgotten about her because her videos and posts provide zero value. If you want to build your clothing brand, you actually need to promote yourself on multiple channels and that happens with solid content, CONSISTENCY, and no whining. You'll never be able to do it which is why you can't sell out the tiny runs of RS.
I saw that Story before I came here and the way she worded her post was very brusque. It had the stink Vic McGrath. That rubbed me the wrong way and I’m someone who gives her a lot of grace and have enjoyed all my interactions with her.

I'm sorry, but Claire is the epitome if mutton dressed up as lamb.
Or below the waist, cosplaying a drum majorette.

Screenshot_20230802_100154_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230802_100159_Instagram.jpg

Such a messy outfit. Dog's breakfast comes to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg she could have at least ironed the shirt! I just don’t get her “style”…everything is so oversized/ baggy and ill fitting.
All the expensive designer gear and she looks like a sack of spuds.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG I thought Claire lived more in Chelsea/King's Road/Sloane Street area but she's closer to the Natural History Museum?! WHAT? My mouth is on the floor. Nice area but, considering her ego, I did not think she was in South Ken.
😮 not surprised! How did you find out?

😮 not surprised! How did you find out?
Assuming based off of her only showing South Ken restaurants as her fav in "her neighborhood". There are SO many restaurants around Sloane St/King's Road and other gems buried in the streets of Chelsea that I figured she'd mention.

For the record, I am not snobby about neighborhoods. There is something for everyone in each. But because Claire is such a bloody snob and always making out like they live the poshest of lives (re real estate), I found it surprising their place is in South Ken.
---
Pretty sure these are the boots the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders wear.
Pretty sure she's the only knob that has bought them.

Reactions: 2
So sometimes I just have to come on and just sigh. I mean, what the hell? The air of desperation is getting worse. Throwing the poor kid on her social media constantly but only in weird poses. And a sailor suit. The white boots, that Magda pink dress (just no in general), looking like ur carrying ur panties in a paper bag from a hard partying night (already brought up!), unable to iron or brush hair. I look at her stuff here and there and it just keeps getting worse 😂 Yikes! And while I‘ve only visited London on vacation, to me that just seems like a terrible place to live! Been to Harrod’s, it’s a department store🤷‍♀️, but every time I’ve been it’s just congested and packed with tourists.

Reactions: 5
Claire is looking mighty pudgy in the face and belly these days. Did our little chav's gender selecting IVF in Dubai work?

She is also SUCH a bloody eye roll with her BS "love the Er-Mez game", "love saving me $ for the items", "still so excited". OMFG STFU Claire. You have a warehouse of Hermes and it's gauche. There is nothing special AND it is so easy to get bags in London bc they are still 100% a wishlist store, no game/$ spending needed. She is also a Mum. When the hell is she carrying any of these bags outside of her IG photos or strolling in St. Tropez when they've driven the two hours from their country home to the city center? What a waste of $.

I can't stand, Claire. She is just so incredibly fake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She uses really obvious trickery to hide her stomach. Her boobs also look like a pregnant woman’s in todays video. Either she is pregnant and hiding it like styled by shishi did or she is just going through body changes.