Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These kids will have a hard time in school. Everyone will be focused on trying to pronounce their dumb names instead of ensuring they’re keeping pace with the learnings of their peers. We know that Claire will be a bully to educational staff if her kids get teased or fall behind because they’re not very bright. I hope I’m wrong and Aurelie is a genius!

Reactions: 4
These kids will have a hard time in school. Everyone will be focused on trying to pronounce their dumb names instead of ensuring they’re keeping pace with the learnings of their peers. We know that Claire will be a bully to educational staff if her kids get teased or fall behind because they’re not very bright. I hope I’m wrong and Aurelie is a genius!
What’s worse is that they live in Essex 🤣 in Kensington / Chelsea aurelie might be a common name but the kids will grow up in Essex where it most definitely isn’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh lord! She’s going to say it was bloody inspired by that damn pearl jacket/cardigan/blazer or whatever else she is flogging! The universe kept showing her signs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
her and her ex bestie really have the worst taste: therealhrh Liliette Bijou.... our local chav Aurélie Pearl??

• Sick
Reactions: 5
W
her and her ex bestie really have the worst taste: therealhrh Liliette Bijou.... our local chav Aurélie Pearl??
Who else is waiting with bated breath to hear this little baby's mother mispronounce her child's name?! ROFL! Claire, why do you do this to yourself. Neither of your children will ever seem posh as they are being raised by buffoons.

Just like she calls poor Honoré "ON-EE", this baby will be nicknamed "OR-EE" because she literally cannot pronounce the most basic words. Will the third be called Eeyore?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot believe (1) someone would impregnate therealhrh or (2) she would even want a child. She’s so clearly incredibly selfish. Poor child. HRH is mental.
Imagine growing up with a psycho mum as HRH. You have to wonder about her parents and how they brought her up, enabled her bs and major tantrums.
Poor child doesn't even have her grandparents to rely on for a normal life.

Reactions: 1
She is acting stupid but you can have your baby early and be scheduled, my niece was 4 weeks early but her Mum had to schedule the c-section a few days after Dr’s said she had to come early. I assume this is what Claire means about the birth of exotic, no-name.
I had an early scheduled c-section so yes can happen. However, they could have taken the baby away, oh my. Please. They review every possible scenario. Good grief. Drama queen.
---
Did anyone see her who are you voting for? As in she obviously has a candidate, make the correct choice? Huh?

Reactions: 1
I had an early scheduled c-section so yes can happen. However, they could have taken the baby away, oh my. Please. They review every possible scenario. Good grief. Drama queen.
---
Did anyone see her who are you voting for? As in she obviously has a candidate, make the correct choice? Huh?
There are lots of things that Claire shouldn’t be commenting on and one of them is politics!

Reactions: 4
After the racist spiel about her daughter looking like Pocahontas, using words like dark, foreign and exotic, we know exactly who this dumbass is voting for.
This poor little girl is forever going to be compared to the firstborn, blonde blue-eyed son.

Reactions: 2