Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re calling a three year old boy who isn’t toilet trained lazy?! Boys train usually later than girls, and as much as you don’t care for his mom, I think it’s crossing a line to criticize a three year old!
It sounds like she’s criticizing Claire, hun. Claire is a lazy parent, hence my initial comment about the little guy still being fed a bottle. Bottles are done at 1yo.
Yep! That was directed at Claire.

Reactions: 5
Claire’s TikTok is a gift from God. Holy sh*t she looks like absolute hell on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments😆😆😆 oh my gosh read the comments. “Time to get a real job” The begging” A must read before she deletes. And isn’t this just a fun side hustle? The begging is real…wow.
I can’t believe people are praying for someone’s IG account. That is the nuttiest thing I’ve seen in a while. You pray for people that are sick m, in pain, are asking for help from their communities. You DON’T pray for a materialist social media platform. 😡 These “fashion influencers” are delusional and not adding any value to the world.

Reactions: 9
Rushed straight here after seeing her story about being banned.

Call yourself a social media expert but don’t know how to get in touch with IN/FB. Cringe. She’s nowhere near as bad as some of them for non disclosure so wonder what’s gone on. Hopefully some super sleuth will come along and enlighten us.

I’ve not watched her for a while because she’s just so boring now. I commented a few years ago about her disgusting video about fertility. TLDwatch but basically if you manifest it, you’ll get pregnant. Also made out she’d been trying for years which is also bullshit.

IVF for sex selection is banned in all decent countries as it is morally wrong to create blastocysts/embryos/babies to just destroy anything XX or XY depending on social preference. So yeah it’s Cyprus or Dubai/UAE etc for those procedures.

She’s also a bleeping fool for having IVF when she’s not infertile. It was the worst thing I’ve physically and probably emotionally gone though. It’s left me with life long problems and increases your chance of hormone related cancers massively.

The UK has the best fertility doctors in the world both NHS and private. It was invented here. She’s an absolute disgrace and I’m not watching any more of her videos.

Also the flat she was staying in in Dubai was bleeping disgusting. Absolutely no style and really cheap looking.

Reactions: 13
Yep. It’s back. No thank you to everyone praying for her and for their help. And, the bad comments are gone. Hmmmm…

Reactions: 6
Oh she for sure reads this🤣. Huge ty is up, albeit one must sound it out to understand it (maybe she should use her platform for important items as well, such as dyslexia?). Of course 😆 her takeaway is that it was put back in record timing…for her…cuz she’s special…record timing people!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Her account is still showing in my feed as normal- I wonder if it was a PR stunt.
I was thinking this, how many more people have now searched her name etc, put her on their stories to “help her out”

I’ve noticed her pictures she’s changed her likes to - “somebody” and others have liked rather than “somebody” and 50 people.
When ever I see that I know that means the person is trying to hide that they aren’t getting many likes

Claire is such a classless chav. If Julian's family is so filthy rich, why doesn't she take photos of her secondhand Hermes bags in front of his home instead of whichever random street in Chelsea/South Ken with rows of white homes? Wait a sec. Aren't she and Julian SO incredibly successful? They must have large home in Chelsea/South Ken, no?

When we were last in London, every time you shifted your eyes in that area you saw some cheesy IG woman posing by someone else's property. It gets annoying for the owners and honestly, it is so chav. You can afford the bags, shoes, clothes but you can't afford the property you need for your pics? Adios.

Reactions: 14
Re taking photos in front of other peoples’ houses. OMG completely agree. It’s the most cringeworthy thing ever. Can you imagine posing and pouting in some random residential street. I wouldn’t even do it in front of my own house.

Screams of all fur coat, no knickers.

Reactions: 14
Also (!!), dearest Claire, I hope I see you one day outside of my in-laws home in London because I will have a nice cold bucket of water to toss from the window. Perhaps that'll wash away the smug attitude you have. xox

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claire is such a classless chav. If Julian's family is so filthy rich, why doesn't she take photos of her secondhand Hermes bags in front of his home instead of whichever random street in Chelsea/South Ken with rows of white homes? Wait a sec. Aren't she and Julian SO incredibly successful? They must have large home in Chelsea/South Ken, no?

When we were last in London, every time you shifted your eyes in that area you saw some cheesy IG woman posing by someone else's property. It gets annoying for the owners and honestly, it is so chav. You can afford the bags, shoes, clothes but you can't afford the property you need for your pics? Adios.
She even did it in a recent TikTok. Bought something from Chanel at Harrods but had to go back to the original Chanel store she visited to take clips. Girl is delulu

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Seriously?! Can’t you buy anything with your own money? Do you really need to tag every single brand in some story just to try get a sponsor.
Also she used it once… and it ended up like that…. I think if I was actually using a product and it started to go down I would notice 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
All I can take from this is 1.she doesn’t use it often enough to actual warrant a sponsorship and 2. Her husband clearly doesn’t have any respect for her if he does that to her belongings. I don’t know anybody else’s partner who does this.

claire, you either need to get some self respect or get yourself a husband who respects you, or perhaps both, or maybe you’re just lying to get a pointless sponsorship just to make yourself seem popular.

Just sad

Attachments

Reactions: 4
A
Seriously?! Can’t you buy anything with your own money? Do you really need to tag every single brand in some story just to try get a sponsor.
Also she used it once… and it ended up like that…. I think if I was actually using a product and it started to go down I would notice 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
All I can take from this is 1.she doesn’t use it often enough to actual warrant a sponsorship and 2. Her husband clearly doesn’t have any respect for her if he does that to her belongings. I don’t know anybody else’s partner who does this.

claire, you either need to get some self respect or get yourself a husband who respects you, or perhaps both, or maybe you’re just lying to get a pointless sponsorship just to make yourself seem popular.

Just sad
Anything for broke Claire and Julian to get free products.

Claire, you need a gallon bucket of that product to make the slightest dent.

• Haha

Just sad
I don't even understand what she's on about! Is she mad at Benefit because the tube doesn't hold much product so presumably you're using half the tube for one mask? Or is she mad at Paris because he obviously is an idiot and doesn't know how to squeeze out product from an aluminum tube and now the tube looks like it got run over by a truck? OR is she upset because he used so much at once and is lying by saying the tube was already like that?

She really needs to work on her writing skills when trying to get free product from a brand.

You only get 75g of product and they're probably both using far too much each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't even understand what she's on about! Is she mad at Benefit because the tube doesn't hold much product so presumably you're using half the tube for one mask? Or is she mad at Paris because he obviously is an idiot and doesn't know how to squeeze out product from an aluminum tube and now the tube looks like it got run over by a truck? OR is she upset because he used so much at once and is lying by saying the tube was already like that?

She really needs to work on her writing skills when trying to get free product from a brand.

You only get 75g of product and they're probably both using far too much each time.
She’s upset because she wants the brand to send her free stuff like the ponce she is 😂😂😂

like why tag the brand?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
If you enter in her name, some TT video posts come up with "SO CHEAP" over something she's posted on there. SCREAMING! I know Claire's super casual w uber lux bags, shoes, etc. is her wannabe model off duty, "I'm a tomboy" kind of thing but this style doesn't work on women with bodies like Claire. She looks frompy and her authentic bags, shoes, etc look fake because of it. How does she not see this? Sure, in a photo you can make anyone/thing look good simply w the right angles but not video and honestly, not even photos of Claire.

And no, her son is well beyond the bottle stage. It's supposed to stop at 1yo but I've seen a lot of Euro influencers give their children bottles for well past the one year mark. It'll just rot the children's teeth and ensure they'll need braces. Lazy parenting.
The number of Insta mums with kids using a bottle and/or dummy at 2, 3, 4 years old is bonkers. On a lot of those kids, you can already see that their bite is completely ruined.

• Sad