Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've got to feel for Claire. For someone with a bunch of $, she can't seem to escape the frompy soccer Mom look ... even while drapped in every label possible. Girl, your RS sweatpants/leggings/whatver they are look so cheap on you. Pay a model to sell these clothes.
That sweater. šŸ¤¢ I just donā€™t get it. And did she not edit the photos?? Um, we can all now tell that the pants stretch out and leave u with saggy knees. Smh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You've got to feel for Claire. For someone with a bunch of $, she can't seem to escape the frompy soccer Mom look ... even while drapped in every label possible. Girl, your RS sweatpants/leggings/whatver they are look so cheap on you. Pay a model to sell these clothes.
Youā€™ve got to give it to her ā€¦ sheā€™s really confident in her ability to be a model šŸ™ŠšŸ™ˆšŸ™‰
Her target audience is basically her. The dream she is selling is her. Canā€™t believe she canā€™t find SOMEONE to model the clothes šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooouuucchhh. she had a story up and feel sorry for Paris. basically having a spat over her stupid dad sandals and she just lets him have it. Yeesh. And the other one where sheā€™s hawking that pore cleanser and about how oily his skin is and he steals all her skincare. Uh huh. She just walked into the bathroom with her camera and look!! šŸ™„ um, sure

Not Claire, the woman who barely ever leaves her home, filming a haul of expensive items she'll maybe wear once in her lifetime. Had a laugh when she snipped the LVR tags off her new shoes. How hard to make the choice to keep or send back a gifted item. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched latest video. Good grief. Lily Silk, car company, free concert tickets, plea to Murad. I meanā€¦my goodness. And is it me or does she say ā€œour home in St. Tropezā€?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so Iā€™m sure she meant this as a joke, but I was watching an interview with a psychiatrist who says that women like this who see their childrenā€™s potential spouses as a threat (which lets me honest - Claire has made it quite clear she would want to be a girl as she over sexualises her child with any woman with a pulse - especially if they are a woman of colour)

The psychiatrist said - If a mother is not getting her emotional needs met by her spouse she will look to her child for it. This is 100% Claire, I mean Iā€™m not surprised baring in mind her husband is a dribbling man child.

Even if itā€™s a joke - why? Just why? I pity her future daughter in law so much, 1. because they will have to marry what will most likely be another dribbling man child and 2. Because they will have Claire as a mother in law. I can just see her turning up in an ā€œoff whiteā€ mother of the groom dress claiming itā€™s a very pale yellow or something, which if you click her link you will get money off of because itā€™s most definitely this seasons it outfit. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also, that video she posted in the store with her son, Iā€™m assuming it was her own shoes he stomped all overā€¦ not the store ones she was considering buying

Attachments

Ok so Iā€™m sure she meant this as a joke, but I was watching an interview with a psychiatrist who says that women like this who see their childrenā€™s potential spouses as a threat (which lets me honest - Claire has made it quite clear she would want to be a girl as she over sexualises her child with any woman with a pulse - especially if they are a woman of colour)

The psychiatrist said - If a mother is not getting her emotional needs met by her spouse she will look to her child for it. This is 100% Claire, I mean Iā€™m not surprised baring in mind her husband is a dribbling man child.

Even if itā€™s a joke - why? Just why? I pity her future daughter in law so much, 1. because they will have to marry what will most likely be another dribbling man child and 2. Because they will have Claire as a mother in law. I can just see her turning up in an ā€œoff whiteā€ mother of the groom dress claiming itā€™s a very pale yellow or something, which if you click her link you will get money off of because itā€™s most definitely this seasons it outfit. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also, that video she posted in the store with her son, Iā€™m assuming it was her own shoes he stomped all overā€¦ not the store ones she was considering buying
I think it's a little presumptuous of her to assume her now ONLY 3 year old will 1) want to get married and 2) want to marry a woman. The poor kid is only 3 and I realize she's trying to be funny, but these are the sorts of things that make it hard for kids to feel comfortable being themselves as they get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it's a little presumptuous of her to assume her now ONLY 3 year old will 1) want to get married and 2) want to marry a woman. The poor kid is only 3 and I realize she's trying to be funny, but these are the sorts of things that make it hard for kids to feel comfortable being themselves as they get older.
I wonder what will happy to little onni if she does have girl, he might be mummyā€™s little boy now but when sheā€™s got a girl that she can mould into a mini me. I can see either onni or her daughter (I think people were Saying sheā€™s gone to Dubai for selective pregnancy) will rebel against her. Either that or she will pit one against the other.
She wonā€™t be able to help herself trying to control their lives and one of them will rebel against her, then she will be one of those parents who refer to their children as ā€œentitledā€ because they donā€™t want to be in their lives.

Why would you not want your child to be well adjusted and with a loving partner? Why would you perpetuate the stereotype of a jealous family that keeps out others? If all goes well (God willing) you will die long before your child. You should long for them to be settled, independent, and happy without the need for parental involvement.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would you not want your child to be well adjusted and with a loving partner? Why would you perpetuate the stereotype of a jealous family that keeps out others? If all goes well (God willing) you will die long before your child. You should long for them to be settled, independent, and happy without the need for parental involvement.
Exactly, itā€™s one of those ā€¦ this is a joke but itā€™s actually not.
I can appreciate if she is having fertility problems it makes the child you have even more precious, but donā€™t make your childā€™s life miserable whereby they have to choose you or their partner. All that will happen is that they will meet the right person and that person will walk away whilst her child ends up miserable, and then her child will settle down with someone who isnā€™t right for them, probably drains them mentally, emotionally, spiritually and maybe even financially if they maintain their families wealth (if Claire hasnā€™t spent it).
Or, their child will find the one and write Claire out of their lives, regardless of their inheritance.
She will be that parent who says - when are you giving me grandchildren which she will refer to as ā€œher babiesā€ as a replacement for her child.
I guess if you marry for money you sacrifice everything else including your emotional needs. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
yep to all the above! Can you imagine her poor in-laws? Iā€™m sure they have to play the game or else. ickā€¦ on a fun note, I was laughing when Claire begged for followers on TiKTok (cuz itā€™s so much better)ā€¦and then got her butt handed to her. Yep, Clairey, you canā€™t clap back and be mean on that platform - they are professionals. I SO wish I could see what people wrote. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
yep to all the above! Can you imagine her poor in-laws? Iā€™m sure they have to play the game or else. ickā€¦ on a fun note, I was laughing when Claire begged for followers on TiKTok (cuz itā€™s so much better)ā€¦and then got her butt handed to her. Yep, Clairey, you canā€™t clap back and be mean on that platform - they are professionals. I SO wish I could see what people wrote. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
The comments on her tt arenā€™t bad. Where did she get ā€œhanded?ā€ On IG?

The comments on her tt arenā€™t bad. Where did she get ā€œhanded?ā€ On IG?
I donā€™t know! Iā€™m paraphrasing heršŸ˜†. It was on TT. She did some story about how mean people were and accusing her of not being original. It sounded like her video was very similar to someone elseā€™s and those fans went after her. I wonder if she took it down. She canā€™t control the narrative on TT!

and a little side noteā€¦should the little guy still be drinking from a bottle?

• Wow
I donā€™t know! Iā€™m paraphrasing heršŸ˜†. It was on TT. She did some story about how mean people were and accusing her of not being original. It sounded like her video was very similar to someone elseā€™s and those fans went after her. I wonder if she took it down. She canā€™t control the narrative on TT!

If you enter in her name, some TT video posts come up with "SO CHEAP" over something she's posted on there. SCREAMING! I know Claire's super casual w uber lux bags, shoes, etc. is her wannabe model off duty, "I'm a tomboy" kind of thing but this style doesn't work on women with bodies like Claire. She looks frompy and her authentic bags, shoes, etc look fake because of it. How does she not see this? Sure, in a photo you can make anyone/thing look good simply w the right angles but not video and honestly, not even photos of Claire.

And no, her son is well beyond the bottle stage. It's supposed to stop at 1yo but I've seen a lot of Euro influencers give their children bottles for well past the one year mark. It'll just rot the children's teeth and ensure they'll need braces. Lazy parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Wow. Thanks for the recap! She shouldnā€™t have whined about TT on IG. Smdh. Itā€™s so silly how seriously people take comments from the public, people they donā€™t even know. Who cares if some stranger doesnā€™t think youā€™re (original)? Sheā€™s not. Most people who call themselves ā€œdigital creatorsā€ but are on the fashion side are just recycling each othersā€™ style and ideas. šŸ™„

If you enter in her name, some TT video posts come up with "SO CHEAP" over something she's posted on there. SCREAMING! I know Claire's super casual w uber lux bags, shoes, etc. is her wannabe model off duty, "I'm a tomboy" kind of thing but this style doesn't work on women with bodies like Claire. She looks frompy and her authentic bags, shoes, etc look fake because of it. How does she not see this? Sure, in a photo you can make anyone/thing look good simply w the right angles but not video and honestly, not even photos of Claire.

And no, her son is well beyond the bottle stage. It's supposed to stop at 1yo but I've seen a lot of Euro influencers give their children bottles for well past the one year mark. It'll just rot the children's teeth and ensure they'll need braces. Lazy parenting.
He is far to old to be wearing Nappies !! Talking and walking , lazy ! If a child can tell you they want a toy of food they can tell you they want to toilet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
He is far to old to be wearing Nappies !! Talking and walking , lazy ! If a child can tell you they want a toy of food they can tell you they want to toilet.
Youā€™re calling a three year old boy who isnā€™t toilet trained lazy?! Boys train usually later than girls, and as much as you donā€™t care for his mom, I think itā€™s crossing a line to criticize a three year old!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Youā€™re calling a three year old boy who isnā€™t toilet trained lazy?! Boys train usually later than girls, and as much as you donā€™t care for his mom, I think itā€™s crossing a line to criticize a three year old!
It sounds like sheā€™s criticizing Claire, hun. Claire is a lazy parent, hence my initial comment about the little guy still being fed a bottle. Bottles are done at 1yo.

Reactions: 11
Okay, for one, I did go back and watched last two videos.

**Her closetā€¦smh. The shells. And for anyone who thinks her closet is cheap ā€¦ā€THIS IS ONYX! PINK ONYX!!ā€ Oh Claire. Donā€™t brag on that. Tacky. Her closet is pink, Parisienne, with shell handles, and shearling brown chairs. Oh, and she has more chairs to add. No. Please no. Words fail. Which of the three linen shades should I order? The same shades but bragging they are linen.

** Owning multiple properties is hard! And very expensive. Even with property managers etc. Iā€™ve never been to Dubai, but that flat reeked of corporate furnished housing.
** I burst out laughing when she says I never say this is the best! She is touting some skin cream when she just touted Beauty Pie that ever other person is flogging. She makes her poor mom show how the mask dries.

on to the medical part. Rant ovah.

Why she is being so, Iā€™ll tell you later, but I might not, but maybe I will, tee hee. I have no clue how fertility is treated in the UK, but I suspect sheā€™s having IVF. I mean hopefully, even though I think sheā€™s awful, she isnā€™t truly ill, but one would think she wouldnā€™t be hawking goods while ill. And infertility is tough. Iā€™m sure if she is doing it itā€™s because hers is the worst case ever.

Iā€™m going for IVF as sheā€™s already said sheā€™s gaining weight due to medications, sheā€™s waiting on something, etc. If so, they are in Dubai as they have the best doctors there (not cuz itā€™s cheaper).
Chances are if Claire is in Dubai to have IVF treatment she is there because she wants to choose the gender of the baby. In the UK gender selection is prohibited unless there is a medical reason say some genetic disorders that are carried on a Y chromosome. I can't see any other reason she would choose Dubai over the UK which has always been a leader in IVF technology, plus cost is not prohibitive in her case.

Reactions: 6
The parents are Lazy !! And yes 3 is to old to be wearing a nappy , if women had to boil wash out towel ones like years ago , they would soon potty train children!! , disposable nappies are easy thatā€™s why throw it away donā€™t bother teaching them LAZY not god for the environment all those nappies either millions of them every day , as for his mum I couldnā€™t care less about her either way , I just come on here for a bit of fun to see what people are saying .

Reactions: 6