Claire Balding #8 Gifting influencers products,Claire ? The very thing you slagged others about for years

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully agree but the issue is the supply isn’t there at the moment which is why diabetics are being prioritised that’s what I’m saying.
Stock issues for ozempic have been resolved according to HPRA they are not currently on their shortages list. Anyway we will wait and see if Claire starts miraculously dropping the lbs while still being horizontal 75% of the time

Reactions: 4
No way would a doctor prescribe Ozempic for her. She’s hardly overweight

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have seen her and she isn’t as chubby as she looks. The clothes she wears are hideous and make her bigger looking than she is because she’s short too

Reactions: 2
She’s pre-diabetic at most so they won’t prescribe Ozempic unless she’s full blown diabetes in order to get it free from the HSE. How would she afford 200-300 a month when she’s constantly whinging about not having a bean. Hard to get privately I believe due to supply issues. Rightly so diabetics should get it first. They have an actual medical need
Nobody has to pay 200+ a month for prescription medication though. Everyone (ie it’s not means tested) can join the DPS (drug payment scheme) which caps your monthly prescription cost at €80

Nobody has to pay 200+ a month for prescription medication though. Everyone (ie it’s not means tested) can join the DPS (drug payment scheme) which caps your monthly prescription cost at €80
some drugs aren’t covered on the DPS ozempic being one of them, so anyone who’s prescribed it for anything other that diabetes has to pay full whack for it every month

Reactions: 9
I have seen her and she isn’t as chubby as she looks. The clothes she wears are hideous and make her bigger looking than she is because she’s short too
I've seen her and she's MUCH bigger in person than she shows on camera

She’s a bit chubby alright but she’s hardly the elephant woman. I’d say her GP told her to shift a few lbs because it’ll be good for her health, but I’d doubt she’s at medical intervention stage.

Reactions: 6
You won’t be prescribed it if you don’t have diagnosed diabetes which I don’t believe she has that’s the point. She’d deffo have screamed it from the rooftops if she had it that’s for sure!

Reactions: 1
She could be prescribed Saxenda, that’s another drug but specifically for weight loss. You do have to pay for it though, it’s not on the drug scheme

People are so desensitised to overweight/obese people now. I fall into one of the categories but I also hire people for background and extra work and we still work off the 80s and 90s ideals of what's "normal". It has changed drastically and so have all our health

Reactions: 1
People are so desensitised to overweight/obese people now. I fall into one of the categories but I also hire people for background and extra work and we still work off the 80s and 90s ideals of what's "normal". It has changed drastically and so have all our health
Desensitised is a wild word to use 😂 good lord

Reactions: 3